Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Robbers Using POS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Using POS (683 Views)

Stop Using Pos Stand Outside Any Corporate Firm / Delta Police Extort N700,000 Using Pos Operators, Cleared Victim Phone / EFCC To Go After Those Using POS Machines Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Using POS by Hotzone(m): 4:21am On Dec 27, 2017
Few minutes ago, my building was robbed and the robbers was using POS to transfer my neighbors money and they also made away with their phones. While investigation is in progress, I also want to know if the victims of the POS robbers can get the details of the used POS through their bank. Ur opinion is highly needed urgently!!!!
Re: Robbers Using POS by emmie14: 5:33am On Dec 27, 2017
The beneficiary account should be blocked immediately and the BVN investigated.They will not survive it.
Re: Robbers Using POS by MummyIMadeIt: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2017
This one is strong oo as I think they can't be tracked
Re: Robbers Using POS by Fistop: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2017
They can be fully tracked. The victim should report to his bank and demand to know the bank and the merchant pos that was used.
Re: Robbers Using POS by aspirebig: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
They should be tracked and arrest immediately.

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Badoo Suspect Confesses, Says He Was Tricked / Herdsmen Burn Plateau Village Houses, Kill 100-year-old Man, Others / The Highest Dealers Of Illegal Degree Certificate In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.