Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? (15444 Views)

Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? / 4 Reasons You Should Stop Wearing Makeup Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2006
I use cologne with or without dates, i never leave home without it.............is it the same as make ups?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by hotangel2(f): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2006
It's not the same as make-ups.

Now answer me, amongst all the dates you have been, which one of the girls didn't have a powder, lip gloss or summin on her face?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2006
a few of them, and i like that..............i only said women are better off without it, or you dont think so?

Personally i think you will be simply adorable without one yourself, try it sometime and prove me wrong cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by hotangel2(f): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2006
Don't get me wrong here. Im not saying i am a make-up freak. I do go out without make-ups. But yummy was asking about going on a date without make-up. What the Fxck would i say was wrong with me? No powder, and lip gloss and i go on a date? Geddit?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2006
hot-angel:

It's not the same as make-ups.

Now answer me, amongst all the dates you have been, which one of the girls didn't have a powder, lip gloss or summin on her face?

Hot-angel, if you consider powder and lip gloss as make-up, then I admit using those. But I'm talking of make-up as in makeup...you know all those coloured lipstick, mascara, foundation, eyelashes,etc.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by hotangel2(f): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2006
These guys are sounding as if they won't run away from a girl with an oily face.

IAH, YES those things are make-up. Powder is make-up. if you say u don't use make-up.. don't come here saying u use powder. Powder, and lip gloss are make up!

There's a difference between using make-up and preparing to be a clown.

By preparing to be a clown, i mean putting all them shirime on ur face.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2006
hot-angel:

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not saying i am a make-up freak. I do go out without make-ups. But yummy was asking about going on a date without make-up. What the Fxck would i say was wrong with me? No powder, and lip gloss and i go on a date? Geddit?

I get you.......powder is good for the face i guess  rolleyes as long as its simple and light
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by hotangel2(f): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2006
nicetohave:

I get you.powder is good for the face i guess rolleyes as long as its simple and light

Two mouth-ed human beings! If you know how to do your make-up, it'll be simple and light.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2006
hot-angel:

Two mouth-ed human beings! If you know how to do your make-up, it'll be simple and light.

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by hotangel2(f): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2006
Pour your whole cologne on your body, and tell me if a girl won't run away from you! The girl will think uu stink alot and that's why you have so much cologne on u.

Likewise if a girl uses too much make-up. The guy would think she's soo ugly she wants to cover up her whole face with make-up.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by yummy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2006
well, to be serious. girls need make up! if you're lucky to have a girl that looks very nice without make-up, fine! but then, f make up would make ur girl look best to your friend, why should she carry ugly face follow you when 80% of the world makes up
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2006
hot-angel:

Pour your whole cologne on your body, and tell me if a girl won't run away from you! The girl will think uu stink alot and that's why you have so much cologne on u.

Likewise if a girl uses too much make-up. The guy would think she's soo ugly she wants to cover up her whole face with make-up.

OOOOOohkayyy, point taken but we all know what makeups is, i personally have problem cleaning up lipsticks from a woman's mouth.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2006
Hot-Angel, I knew you were going to say that. If you read this thread from the beginning, you and I know that we've not been talking about simple powder!
Point of correction, not everybody has an oily face! I have an oily face though.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by goodguy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2006
As I've said earlier, I have no problems with powder and lipgloss, and if she has big lips, I have no problems with her using a lip liner (or whatever it's called) - that's if she applies it sensibly.

Can someone please tell me why our ladies scrape off their eyebrows?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2006
goodguy:

As I've said earlier, I have no problems with powder and lipgloss.

Exactly, we all know this is not the make-up we are talking about. No need to try to twist things around and say good old white powder is make up. rolleyes

goodguy:

Can someone please tell me why our ladies scrape off their eyebrows?

To re-draw new eyebrows with eye-pencil...if the natural one is not good enough.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by hotangel2(f): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2006
IAh don't you think it's better to just arch The eyebrows. Instead of totaly scraping the thing off. Daing... i totaly dispise that thing, They scrape it off and use an eyebrow pencil to draw a thing line on it. Nahh.. !
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by goodguy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2006
So scraping off eyebrow too is fashion. Na wa o grin

If my daughter comes home with her eyebrows scraped, she'd better go back to where she's coming from till they grow back. cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by yummy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2006
goodguy, i feel you! lol lol lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2006
Ad you know what? When they want to sleep at night and wash off the artificial one drawn with pencil, they look really funny! My former roommate in Naija and my elder sister are always asking me "What are you laughing at?" I can't say it, I just keep giggling. They look funny, really!  grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2006
my mum made me scraped my eye browns and my classmates told me i was strange!  embarassed embarassed

later i found out that it made me look prettier so now sometimes i do it myself   smiley

if i was i boy i'd be scared to date a girl with these eye-browns  grin tongue shocked

Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by yummy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2006
IAH u're so funny, i can imagin what u mean smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2006
IAH:

Ad you know what? When they want to sleep at night and wash off the artificial one drawn with pencil, they look really funny! My former roommate in Naija and my elder sister are always asking me "What are you laughing at?" I can't say it, I just keep giggling. They look funny, really! grin lipsrsealed

Yeah I can just imagine that and how funny it can be!
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2006
michelin89:

my mum made me scraped my eye brows and my classmates told me i was strange! embarassed embarassed

later i found out that it made me look prettier so now sometimes i do it myself smiley

Michelin, if I were you, I would want to believe what my classmates think instead of what I think. That thing makes someone look strange FOR REAL! Hmm...maybe not strange but funny! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by hotangel2(f): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2006
IAH:

Ad you know what? When they want to sleep at night and wash off the artificial one drawn with pencil, they look really funny! My former roommate in Naija and my elder sister are always asking me "What are you laughing at?" I can't say it, I just keep giggling. They look funny, really! grin lipsrsealed

WORD cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2006
i remember when a boy in my classe came to school with his eye-brown completely scrapped. he said his brother said he looked cuter. i wonder oo!!

worse if the girl is like this!

Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by spikedcylinder: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2006
nicetohave:

OOOOOohkayyy, point taken but we all know what makeups is, i personally have problem cleaning up lipsticks from a woman's mouth.

I believe this is why the oyibo people invented zero transfer lip glosses! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2006
spikedcylinder:

I believe this is why the oyibo people invented zero transfer lip glosses! grin

baah tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by spikedcylinder: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2006
kiss
Yes,i lurve you too! tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2006
make up n gals is like Bob Marley n wee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2006
Yes i can leave without makeup. besides i prefer being natural
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by dominobaby(f): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2006
Make up! Make up!! Make up!!!
What's the hulla ballo bout make up? I personally don't use make up and i don't consider Powder and lip gloss as part of making up.
I prefer being without make up cos am beautiful without it. Also after a lil while and its all gone, u would always want to redo it and all - i call that tiring.
Make up is make up whether light or heavy.
The thing is a lot of girls know they are finer without making up but because of peer pressure they do same. Oh yes! wink smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2006
tonisafe22:

Yes i can leave without makeup. besides i prefer being natural
exactly, if da natural beauty dey dere why bother so much aba makeup wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interested In Buying Ladies Handbags, Perfumes And More? From Dubai / High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? / Where Can I Get A Tattoo In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.