Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? (15443 Views)

Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? / 4 Reasons You Should Stop Wearing Makeup Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by akindolz(f): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2007
yeah! i can leave home without makeup. its nice to look natural atimes.
enjoy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by minute(f): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2007
yes.the only time i apply makeup on is when im going to church or party.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nellyblack: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2007
embarassedwell its not bad 4 a girl 2 go out without makeup
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by sylvex(f): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2007
sure y not, afterall i didn't come to dis world to please anyone!
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Lagoschic: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2007
me i cant o i have small spots on my face and i use my pancake to cover it anywhere i go

say whatever i dont give a toss
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by FELORE(f): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ TOPIC,
i go EVERYWHERE with out make-up, don't need it , i still luk sweet and fresh, all i need is ma vaseline or lip gloss, ! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by helfie(f): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2008
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i wont even dream of it,hp u donk fink i'm vane
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by mi3(f): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
hmm, i dont use much make-up to start with (have nevr used foundatoin in my life!), but it depends on where im going to, if its nowhere serious, then i can just wash and moisturize my face and im out!, but its usually a bit of gloss and mascara, barely noticable, but it makes all the difference, before people will be lookin at me like like wharrahell? lol, cuz people tend to do that, especially other girls, theyll even be askn you if anythiong happened, tongue

end story shaa, is yea, i can do it tongue and notin go do me
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by savanaha: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
Yes,black don't crack and that powder gung on my face makes me uncomfortable.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by canladyluv: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2008
i love my natural look, i make-up once in a blue moon
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by SeanT21(f): 4:50am On Jul 30, 2008
I never wore make-up in My Life and Boys stll chase after me. I love it when I am natural looking.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Gamine(f): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2008
well no be evrybody wey get natural beauty.

i wore no make-up to work on monday

people were asking if i was ill undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Classigal(f): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2008
Gamine:

well no be evrybody wey get natural beauty.

i wore no make-up to work on monday

people were asking if i was ill undecided
abi my sister. Not that I use that much, mascara, gloss& liner. But its gotta be there when I leave for work. It wears off during the day & I don't touch up so, wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by yongbabe(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
@ Topic
sure, but i prefer wearing it
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by stormy98(f): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
Not everyone is naturally beautiful. I have to wear foundation on my face anytime i go out because my skin complexion isn't good at all, foundation helps to even it out. If i was naturally pretty, i don't think i would wear foundation. i wear other types of cosmetic products e.g lip gloss, eyeshadow, once in a while
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by MrCrackles(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
I left home without my Bikini today embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by yongbabe(f): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ topic
y not?
but i would rather leave with makeup.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Ebonyj(f): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2008
I am not the most beautiful girl in the world but I don't care, I don't wear make up all the time and I feel very comfortable without it, the only thing I cannot do without is my lip gloss.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by HRhotness(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2008
make-up rocks!!!

I love that i can change my look with just a diff shade of lipstick or shadow

No i cant go anywhere without it

Heck. . . d only reason i go out is an excuse to get all dressed up and slap on some make-up grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by aijotan(f): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2008
well ladies in the house why cant we stop pretending.we cant go out without applying powder and lip gloss and i think is part of making up.cheers
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by sophienwa(f): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2008
well i don't agree with you about the pretending bit cos some people just do not use make up period. they just moisturize and they are ready to go .
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by sammyjl(f): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2009
yes
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by BABE3: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2009
make ups=painting of face
yes of course, i dont even lyk make up sef, am d "NATURAL BEAUTY" type
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Pepeye(f): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2009
Sure if i m running late
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by slimfine(f): 5:44am On Jun 13, 2009
I look better without my makeup cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by chibaby5(f): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2009
yup. . . .wear make-up dayz i wanno flex abit if ya get wat i mean cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Sissy3(f): 5:58am On Jun 14, 2009
yes i can, as long as ma lips arent dry grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Ejadamen(f): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2009
Yes but i prefer to have some makeup on even if it is light make up.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Shentz(f): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2009
Yea i can went to college everyday without makeup
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2009
Yeah, do it all the time, not really a fan of makeup
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by bluespice(f): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2009
do eyeliner, n nude lipstick count as make up? tongue

lol yeah i sure can
been doing it quite often now
the heat is just tew much
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by dora1988: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2009
To me make up is an art, i enjoy mixing experimenting with the colors, i guess because i paint alot i view make up and fashion as painting yourself too, they are all the same thing changing your self from what was not your orginal natural state, same as relaxing one's hair, your hair has been modified except relaxing isn't temporary, ps. I relax my hair but use to be natural for five years,  i go places without wearing make up ALOT and other places with make up it really just depends on my mode that day, and I don't buy the whole only girls that are not naturally beautiful wear make up, because plenty of girls are naturally beautiful but wear makeup, its up to the person really, like now im at work with no makeup on and i work in at a law firm lol. Some people just don't wear it simply because they don't know how to put it on right and thus they look worse with makeup on! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interested In Buying Ladies Handbags, Perfumes And More? From Dubai / High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? / Where Can I Get A Tattoo In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.