Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) (31149 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2017
awwww that is so sweet......they look so adorable
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Gofwane:
KENYA: country of Bush and weird people angry

They are always on the news for some wrong of weird reasons. They suppose not to be in Africa. They should have been part of Vietnam or those Eskimos angry

you see how u are disgracing urself abi.........no civilized person will not admire them

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Pavore9:

Sighs..... Nigerians queueing up at the filling stations on Christmas day is not weird enough? How many other African countries experienced that?

Kenya Ambassador to Nigeria On Nairaland, Always correcting our mistakes.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2017
neonly:
Nice
So, GOD doesn't honour our AFRICAN TRADITIONAL WEDDINGS again...except you wear suit/coat alongside white gowns.....
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Alki:

Kenya Ambassador to Nigeria On Nairaland, Always correcting our mistakes.

You know it ain't right belittling others most especially basing it on wrong information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2017
according to scientific evaluation ...
this Kenya man has been knacking this woman for almost 67yrs non stop for free

As a result of excessive rampant vandalizing the kpekus the man got his waist tampered

further analysis says the man was always possive in bed wants to be ontop always as a result got to loose is waist

other analysis stated that the man had an extra Martial affairs with a fat lady which the lady decided to be on top

note:boys not in everything in life you will be possive particularly on bed except for fat ladys dont take the risk to be ontop

Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by rayopt(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Nogodye:
What God has join together, let no man put assunder.

too late for dat now. . .

For now, it is "till death do us apart"
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2017
At the Mention of Kenya or Zimbabwe ill jus start lafin cos am gonna read crazy news grin
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2017
bro4u:
What shall it profit a man to wed a lady after 67yrs of constant knacking, fingering and even child birth.
at least, they lasted for years compared to d properly wedded ones dat doesn't even exceed weeks

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2017
gregyboy:

As a result of excessive rampant vandalizing the kpekus the man got his waist tampered

further analysis says the man was always possive in bed wants to be ontop always as a result got to loose is waist

other analysis stated that the man had an extra Martial affairs with a fat lady which the lady decided to be on top

note:boys not in everything in life you will be possive particularly on bed except for fat ladys dont take the risk to be ontop
it wud av been meaning if u took ur time and read the thread and comment little than spending t the huge time in typing trash
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Pavore9:

You know it ain't right belittling others most especially basing it on wrong information.

I know Sir and we really appreciate what you doing here.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by mmsen: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2017
Why was it necessary for them to 'marry'?

They have maintained a relationship that lasts longer than most marriages.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by mmsen: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2017
gregyboy:

Was he supposed to pay some to have relations with this woman?
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by kristlasn: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2017
So let the honeymoon begin.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by FakoMaybach1: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Many people commenting either did not read the post or they dont have sense.

The man was legally married to her, the OP clearly stated that they did traditional rites. White/church wedding is just a ceremony, our tradition trumps it.

I am happy for the man for he got a good wife, thats why he lived so long...In the bible there was no where it was stated that people must go to the temple to bless their marriage, our traditional marriage rites is the most important. White wedding is a waste of resources
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2017
shawnfamous:
How Jesus would be looking at then when the pastor says for better for worse

Lol grin
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Only1mi(f): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2017
Probably for legal reasons
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by delishpot: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Incase heaven is real grin grin
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Rozaytee: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2017
both of dem are not serious ooo...after 67years!!!!..dem just dey marry
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by ussy09(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2017
I wonder what they will tell their daughter wen she decide to cohabit.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by dizzle101(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2017
littlewonders:

Does being an elder in church has age limit? Help me out, I graduated from church few months ago maybe things have changed after my graduation lol
Bro trying to be an elder is an understatement he is trying to be an elderstatesman period but not the female period pls.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by khvnggift(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Nairaland girls wil nt visit dis thread oh.
Afta 6months they wil want us to visit their Parents.
Come n look at smebody dat waited fr mre dan half a century b4 getting married
cheesy grin
Jst sayin
I haff headache dnt quote
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by littlewonders: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2017
dizzle101:
Bro trying to be an elder is an understatement he is trying to be an elderstatesman period but not the female period pls.

You got it.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Esepayan:

you see how u are disgracing urself abi.........no civilized person will not admire them
Mr man, re-read my comment again. Did you miss the word WEIRD or you don't know the meaning of that word?

Tell me, since you were born, have you ever seen a man and woman cohabiting for 67 years? If that is not weird to you, it is to me.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pavore9:

Sighs..... Nigerians queueing up at the filling stations on Christmas day is not weird enough? How many other African countries experienced that?
are you in the other countries to know what is going on?

Moreover my comment was not about comparison. I was merely saying what i observed.

Since i joined nairaland for about 3 years now, i have never seen a thread about Kenya that is containing something positive. If you have, kindly provide me the link
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by lastempero: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Op the caption should have been.old couple wed with crutches.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gofwane:
are you in the other countries to know what is going on?

Moreover my comment was not about comparison. I was merely saying what i observed.

Since i joined nairaland for about 3 years now, i have never seen a thread about Kenya that is containing something positive. If you have, kindly provide me the link

Just because a Canadian forum only choose to bring to its front-page "negative" and "weird' stories about Nigeria, does not mean Nigeria has no positives about her thus my viewpoint.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pavore9:

Just because a Canadian forum only choose to bring to its front-page "negative" and "weird' stories about Nigeria, does not mean Nigeria has no positives about her thus my viewpoint.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by redsun(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Who said they weren't happily and legally married? This is just to officially label them as whiteman's indoctrinated and stamp them with the seal of foolishness.

Luckily they don't have much time to hang around and completely lose their common sense.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by paix(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Better late than never.
Re: Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gofwane:

Mr man, re-read my comment again. Did you miss the word WEIRD or you don't know the meaning of that word?

Tell me, since you were born, have you ever seen a man and woman cohabiting for 67 years? If that is not weird to you, it is to me.

no its not wierd i think its really admirable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos / Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! / Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.