Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK (16331 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC / If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by emonkey(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2017
Nogodye:
Atiku can't be president if OBJ is still alive...

Are you now predicting the death of OBJ ? Better be careful what you say

1 Like

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2017
fiizznation:
Who the hell is OBJ? Is he a demigod or what? I don't even think Atiku will ever become the president of Nigeria for some reasons, but obj or whatever you people call him is no determination factor in Atiku's presidential ambition.

The way and manner some of you glorify obj usually makes me think you have finished 10 goblets of alcohol before making your comments.

Obj is no freaking demigod please

one thing thats got me stuck with reality is that,,its no respecta of "big grammar" or whether yu are blind... from 2009 till date OBJ single handedly picked ur leaders i.e naija presidents ... asides '15 where he only supported ...take it or leave it his exit lamed pdp,,disstabilized pdp.
for a man who has ruled nigeria perhaps b4 yu were born or a child,,ruled naija when you bcame adult n till date has immensely contributed to the success of all democratic elected president in nigeria ... these are not just regular records around d world .. hence, he is indeed a demigod.
you wanna argue some more,,, go n meet wikepedia
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by 2T215: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Nogodye:

Because OBJ has now become God, right? Let's stop ascribing the position of God to men. Note, I am not a fan of Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by PHILipu1(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2017
fiizznation:
Are we talking about the same obj that was rolling on the floor and cried profusely when Atiku told him he won't allow him go for third term?

Oh puleezz'
Wake up Mr man.
That was then and not now.
Take it or leave it,OBJ is the king maker.
As your Jonathan.
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by SirBunky85(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2017
PenPrince07:
Ex-Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode has described former Vice president Atiku Abubakar as the All Progressive Congress (APC)’s greatest fear for 2019.

According to Fani-Kayode, hate comments from some APC governors have proven this, adding that they are deeply hurt by Atiku’s defection to the Peoples Democratic Party.

He noted that the attack from APC governors was as a result of fear of Atiku in 2019.

Advertise With Us
“Judging by the way in which APC governors like Nasir El Rufai and Bello Masari are firing shots at@atiku two things are clear. Firstly that his exit from their dying party has hurt them deeply and secondly that their greatest fear is an @atiku bid for the Presidency in 2019,” he tweeted on Tuesday.

Atiku had earlier this month rejoined the PDP, citing APC’s failure to fulfil its campaign promises.

https://www.concisenews.global/politics/atiku-apcs-greatest-nightmare-for-2019/

dis Ffk self. he keeps attacking everybody yet he can't even boast of anything other dan his parents. someone dat has no electoral value even in his ward keeps attacking dose dat has follwership nationwide. atiku can't defeat buhari,not now, not 2morow. Ffk should better go find sth doing cuz, it seems all his hope lies on d illusion dat pdp will win in 2019.d worst part is dat wike who is now d emperor in pdp doesn't even regard Ffk.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Tecno66: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2017
hisgrace090:
What of if buharia is not running for president?
You have a point there but I know my African people. The likes of Mandela comes once in a millenium. They will take a shot once the constitution allows them. Some will even try to amend the constitution to take additional shot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by AniwetaluEmma(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2017
Any candidate that is not APC will be voted

1 Like

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Xmen149(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2017
Nogodye:

so you are advising them to mod the man ba..hmmm,.. what am I asking sef let me come and be going
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Deadlytruth(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2017
fiizznation:
Who the hell is OBJ? Is he a demigod or what? I don't even think Atiku will ever become the president of Nigeria for some reasons, but obj or whatever you people call him is no determination factor in Atiku's presidential ambition.

The way and manner some of you glorify obj usually makes me think you have finished 10 goblets of alcohol before making your comments.

You took the words out of my mouth.
While I don't subscribe to Atiku presidency and don't see any evidence that majority of Nigerian believe in his desperate ambition, it however beats me funny that some folks keep trying in vain to accord relevance to OBJ as a determining factor of Atiku's success. They have forgotten that it even partly took Atiku to bring Obasanjo back to relevance after Abacha had successfully confined him to the dustbin of history through imprisonment.
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by adeadeyera(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
AtiChukwu, Will Be Defeated Before 10:am On The Election Day In 2019....While His Main Backers, The Ever Useless IPOB Miscreants Will Activate Wailings2.0 Till 2023, When Osinbajo Will Take Over....

Continue to delude yourself.
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by enemyofprogress: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2017
All I want is anyone apart from a dying old man that is currently there right now
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Tecno66: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Biety:
stop refering to the past, we are talking about the present.

Thesame man he allegedly begged yesterday is the one begging him today.
Thats the irony of life.
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by heendrix(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
AtiChukwu, Will Be Defeated Before 10:am On The Election Day In 2019....While His Main Backers, The Ever Useless IPOB Miscreants Will Activate Wailings2.0 Till 2023, When Osinbajo Will Take Over....

nah not really I see osinbanjo taking over by early 2020
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by potterdon: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

ipob has nothing to do and Atiku and is it that u can't survive without mentioning ipob. Meaning ur useless without ipob giving u closure grin shocked
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by heendrix(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Olekumaster:
FFK is right.

Though I don't support APC or PDP, but Buhari got my vote. Unless he's not contesting

ambassador to suffering and recession I greet you sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Okoroawusa: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2017
aolawale025:
It has gotten to a point where any alternative candidate to buhari would have a strong chance. Yes. Atiku has a chance
Of course Atiku has a chance...

"One chance bus"

1 Like

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by lakesider(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2017
All this people that want to recycle atiku for us same way buhari was recycled ..
God will punish all of them
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Bobby808: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Nogodye:
You should have given your reasons. Obasanjo is in apc while Atiku is in pdp. Obasanjo is entitled to only about two states out of all the states that belong to Afonja. I can't see any havoc Obasanjo willl rock that will affect Atiku to the extend of disturbing him. If you are talking of GEJ or people from other manority regions, then Obajanko bwcomes relivant and not people like Atiku from majority region.
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Bobby808: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2017
fakeprophet:
yes we know oga Fani, ever since Atiku left all of the evil family becomes restless, including the Nairaland Lauretta
Old age na very bad thng otherwise, that woman Lauratta, na very big meat for Buhari. Him for dey pokam anyhow since she is highly irresponsible as well as an indesciple woman. Buhari sef na person?

1 Like

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Gazzy88(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2017
Stop complaining about sufferings when you're part of the process that brought them in. Next year they will begin to distribute bags of rice and small cash all in an effort to curry favour from you so that you can suffer for another four years and the cycle continues. You are all MAD! You never see anything, until we grab this country back and start killing those looters we can't get anywhere. Bunch of cowards,keyboard warriors,chest beaters,senseless people called Nigerians. This madness can never happen in the Arab world. They took away your sanity and gave you entertainment. Continue clubbing and keep saying it's none of your business,the time will come where even all the clubs will be shut down when the heat gets hotter. They allowed yahoo yahoo and prostitutions so that your minds would be fixed elsewhere. Wake up!!!
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Jnrbaino4real(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Nogodye:
is Obj God?

1 Like

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Writs: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2017
Dangote for president.

It will take an experienced, dedicated international world class business man and cabinet to actively have a chance of presiding over Nigeria effectively with some positive success.

In the case of Nigeria, best if the cabinet is comprised of first time political officials.
No have beens.

Running a country is strictly business.

My opinion.
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by gafarolabisi2(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

Click on whatever choice of topic (section) you wish to create, politics, fashion, sports etc. Click on create new topic, type on subject surface to title your topic and type your content on the message box below, choose file to add pictures if you wish to and press submit to create your own topic. Selah!
thanks so much
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by gafarolabisi2(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Offpoint:

Go to any section of the forum and you'll see "create a new topic" you can proceed from. make sure your thread corresponds with the section.
I appreciate brother
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by fay39: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2017
BY AND LARGE POWER IS STILL IN THE NORTH AND STILL IN THE HANDS OF THE FULANIS FFK SHOULD NOTICE THAT. However, SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by almarthins(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2017
fiizznation:

Na king maker u dey abuse like that grin grin grin
Oga atiku no fit win a shit.
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by almarthins(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2017
Hector09:
Frm buhari to atiku, its like going frm hell to hell fire or frm devil to satan

Hahahahaha. That man go push us inside hell fire o
Ati mean push , Ku means death
Atiku push dem inside ... U know d rest na
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Kai!

You to do!

You know how to pinch IPOB ANIMALS body wial! grin
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by iamjavadem(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Also juding by the way FFK, Reno, Fayose and Secondus attack Buhari we can safely say Buhari is their greatest nightmare too. This morons just like to shoot themselves in the foot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Emasel(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sadly, Buhari does not have a strong opposition even Atiku is no match for him.
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by skipo123: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
If Atiku is PDP candidate for 2019 then PDP is as good as pepper soup.
Atiku is political slut,at the appropriate time he will form his own party when pdp presidential pressures starts.
Re: Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK by Ojb3310: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
I wish dis man can be our next presido come 2019...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Move Civil Servants Who Studied Education To Schools / Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies / Electoral Act: Presidency, OSGF Disagree Over Ministers’ Refusal To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.