Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

"The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB (16571 Views)

Buhari's Documentary Is An Insult On Nigerians - Kayode Ogundamisi / Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President / The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by 360frolic(m): 6:36am On Dec 27, 2017
I believe everyone has watched the documentary, if you have not, Here it is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOAhXrFzV7A

However, the whole documentary didn't feature the President himself rightly pointed out by Kayode Ogundamisi‏..

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-human-side-of-president-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by biacan2(f): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2017
What about the tyrant side of the president........smh

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2017
Look at how they are refurbishing an old man... Why can't this said Garba shehu dream to be president than packaging an old and sick president for us.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by matrix199(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Someone said.. "Dead people don't talk"

If he wasn't featured in the documentary, you should know why!

41 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Splinz(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Which MB will I use to watch that nonsense?

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by princechurchill(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2017
I came here for comments i just love nairalanders proud to call u guys family no matter ur party affiliation

14 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by itchie: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2017
He was in daura with his beloved cattle when the video was been shot and you know nothing can separate a Fulani herdsman from his cattle

17 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Homeboiy: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2017
maybe he was with Aisha in da oza room

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by fiizznation: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2017
And must the president feature in the documentary? People who are closer to him gave detailed analysis(info) about the man(Buhari) they know and that's why is called an analytical documentary. You don't have to involve the character you are documenting about since you want to get some informations about his "other sides" that nobody knew.

Where you expecting Buhari to feature in the documentary and talked about his other sides that nobody knew? Wouldn't this have defeated the aim(objective) of the documentary?

Some people are just plain dumb.

17 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by frankyychiji(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2017
princechurchill:
I came here for comments i just love nairalanders proud to call u guys family no matter ur party affiliation
Same here. I love all NLers. They are the best entertainers any day and time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by frankyychiji(f): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2017
fiizznation:
And must the president feature in the documentary? People who are closer to him gave detailed analysis(info) about the man(Buhari) they know and that's why is called an analytical documentary. You don't have to involve the character you are documenting about since you want to get some informations about his "other sides" that nobody knew.

Where you expecting Buhari to feature in the documentary and talked about his other sides that nobody knew? Wouldn't this have defeated the aim(objective) of the documentary?

All your life, this is the first time you have made sense. I agree with you!
That Ogundamisi guy is actually dumb for wailing full time even though he helped bring the dullard to power.

10 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Paperwhite(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Just imagine how the APC-led federal government have further insulted the sensibility of Nigerians by airing a senseless documentary of a failed president.
Well Buhari will get an answer in 2019. angry

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by surgical: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
What about the tyrant side of the president........smh
we already know that, its the non existent they are trying to create and fool us to believe exist but it ended in fiasco.

10 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by adadike281(f): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2017
How can I watch the human side of d president when he is not even humane? Buhari himself knows that the whole shit is one fat lie

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by anibi9674: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2017
To what end is this documentary, is this documentary a palliative to the unending fuel scarcity. he has left governance which is his primary objective to campaigning for 2019, such insensitivity on his part.

4 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by dodelight(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2017
surgical:
we already know that, its the non existent they are trying to create and fool us to believe exist but it ended in fiasco.
Exactly!
All na packaging for 2019... And they've failed already.

5 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by MrImole: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2017
APC

Liers are just too much in the demonic party

2 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by sweetetlove(f): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Who are they trying to convince of his human side

3 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by obaataaokpaewu: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2017
I bumped into the programme yesterday by mistake. I heard PA Audu Ogbeh saying that Buhari is the only person that hands over to his deputy whenever he wants to go out. That which governor can do that? So that makes him human Abi na democrat.
When they tried to explain the humor part of him, they will crack an unfunny joke and laugh so hard just to justify that it's funny
Abike gave an instance when a family friend of Buhari by name Joy was "knacking" her head cos of the wig she was wearing.
Femi Adesina was laughing like a Christmas goat when he said that there was a time he wore a cap, Buhari said the cap was too big, another time he wore a cap, Buhari said it was too small.
The long and short of it all is that they don't need an hour documentary to show the other side of him if he truly has such side

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by wayne4loan: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2017
J
Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Alexgeneration(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2017
Will this documentary bring back our fuel

Buhari should shove his documentary inside his anus.

5 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Inception(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2017
fiizznation:

angry
Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2017
fiizznation:
[s]And must the president feature in the documentary? People who are closer to him gave detailed analysis(info) about the man(Buhari) they know and that's why is called an analytical documentary. You don't have to involve the character you are documenting about since you want to get some informations about his "other sides" that nobody knew.

Some people are just plain dumb.[/s]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Abbeyme: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2017
Human side? Isn't he human by default??

5 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Emeritus001(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2017
When are they going to do documentary on the Animalistic and Brutish side of Bubu......Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by ashjay001(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2017
princechurchill:

And, tribal affinitytongue

1 Like

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by bellkey(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Splinz:
Which MB will I use to watch that nonsense?

use pmb

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Ijaya123: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2017
The documentary is an insult to the sensibilities of Nigerians. Poorly put together and ill-timed.

2 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Harrynight(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2017
tag me wen the documentary of his Inhuman side is ready ill watch that

2 Likes

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by Spanner4(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2017
tongue

I Came back from Mars recently....who is Buhari?

1 Like

Re: "The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB by lost24: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanction Threats: G-5 Governors Dare PDP, Say We’re Not Afraid / Ohanaeze To Announce The Presidential Candidate They Would Support In 2 Weeks / Chairmanship: PDP Northern Leaders Ask Delegates To Vote For S/west Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.