Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) (55853 Views)

Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
fatymore:
Her fashion sense is bad...
omo lepa, I dey expect my share of the birthday cake. Mama still looks beautiful than you, hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by mickeymimi: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
chai.....na 2much cus am.... grin it look like flurry wool fabric.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by fatymore(f): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

omo lepa, I dey expect my share of the birthday cake.
Mama still looks beautiful than you, hahahahaha grin grin grin
lols..egbon bu
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by babadee1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
On top all the money wey she corner from govt. Na to dey dress like fowl.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by hgnbello(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
lolz... nigeria gat no chil..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
brainpulse:
grin Chief Fowl. The Godmother and hail saint mother of Ipods pig and idiots
your lazy father failed entire human race for giving birth to a lunatic like you. I would gladly shoot him twice for that.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by Hahnemann: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
I just checked online, that's a #3.5mill dress

Oya go and swallow poison
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by ashebaba(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mrop:
But who did this to our former first lady ?

But Nigerians why?

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-how-nigerians-picnix-patient-jonathan-christmas-cloth-and-this-fowl/

no difference

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by ashebaba(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mrop:
But who did

no difference
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by Duru009(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Can Buhari's wife wear that !
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by Millionjeff: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mama peace just won the best dresser of the year.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by joenor(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hiya, this is how she is want to look.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
fatymore:
lols..egbon bu
I don miss you badly
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by redsun(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chief priestess. She should have used some kaolin chalk on her face to complement the dress.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
taiyesoul:
Feather Christmas!
in a more succinctly way, she is fowl Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mrop:
But who did this to our former first lady ?

But Nigerians why?

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-how-nigerians-picnix-patient-jonathan-christmas-cloth-and-this-fowl/

lol.... Patience Jonafowl grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
in a more succinctly way, she is fowl Christmas
no
... She is patience Jonafowl

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by dewonuelle: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hummmmm, there's God oooooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by clickwtB(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
LOOTERS MADNESS! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by FUCKyouALL: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
brainpulse:
grin Chief Fowl. The Godmother and hail saint mother of Ipods pig and idiots

Your mother is a big ass bitch
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by abututony(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Terminator1234g:
As the first to comment let me first thank God and then my parents for bringing me up to always be the first in everything.
And i want to thank seun for creating nairaland and Buhari for being a good president.
Furthermore let us stop fighting on nairaland so that our children won't also discriminate bcus of tribe or religion.
Good day!
.Truth is bitter, ipod masters are already in pain

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fada lawd...saiii..Nigerians can talk eh...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by Afritop(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
The patient bitch eats the fattest fowl

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by jotabson: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mama peace and the chicken style

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by Chrisdavis: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chai! The tailor go hear am very soon.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by danielseyi1234(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Terminator1234g:
As the first to comment let me first thank God and then my parents for bringing me up to always be the first in everything.
And i want to thank seun for creating nairaland and Buhari for being a good president.
Furthermore let us stop fighting on nairaland so that our children won't also discriminate bcus of tribe or religion.
Good day!
Terminator1234g:
Good day!
Terminator1234g:
Good day!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) by papiwyte(m): 4:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Xmas foul.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Soldier Using Shovel To Eat As Plate / PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.