Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) (48029 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2019
Here is a moment, an Anambra man was spotted celebrating APGA victory of one of the state assembly candidates.

The man who couldn't contain his joy, resulted into sharing a plate of his food with his fowl(which is an APGA symbol) over the victory.

Internet users who reacted to the video, were perturbed with the man's action and wondered if he's mentally stable.

Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Watch The Savage Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by delugajackson: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Between this guy and the illiterate a.boki in the North, I don't know who's more stupid. Some of these domestic animals carry viruses. And many of their illnesses can be transmitted to humans by their faeces, respiration, ingestion and madness such as these.

That man should be arrested and quarantined to prevent the spread of avian influenza among humans. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Arrest that terrorist now.

144 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by BlackDBag: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2019
grin
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by festacman(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2019
It is a piece of good news that APGA retained majority in the Anambra State House of Assembly 24/30. This is inspite of Peter Obi's payback campaign of emotional blackmail against the party and Gov. Obiano.

This is a true APGA man enjoying the electoral victory with his pet cock the symbol of APGA. By the way, nobody should denigrate him because all over the world people keep all kinds of pets and sometimes bequeath vaĺuable assets to them.

It is pertinent to recall that Peter Obi was ruthless and bitter in fighting Gov. Obiano in the last governorship election in Anambra State. Supporting his own candidate was more than a political move, it was an attempt to kill Gov. Obiano politically and dismantle APGA as a party by pulling bulk of its members to form a new Anambra PDP structure with himself as kingmaker. In doing this, he deliberately sidetracked existing PDP structure on ground, calling the bluff of many heavyweights who sacrificed to build PDP in the state.

So, no rational APGA member or traditional Anambra PDP member would support usually ruthless Peter Obi to have his way in Anambra State because that will mark the end of their political careers.

Moreover, APGA is Ikemba Ojukwu's legacy. It is more than a party for Ndi Anambra. It is a vehicle for good governance and development.

Say whatever you want about ndi Anambra, the truth is they recognize that the state is safer and better off in APGA's hands.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by badaru911: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2019
People from that side will start saying that it's a Photoshop. That they don't behave like that but outsiders.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by hisgrace090: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2019
Celebrating a victorious fowl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by donstan18: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2019
Fowl wey em owner dey feed go think say em owner no go kill am.

37 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by kponkedenge(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2019
This is more like it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by BABSSSOO(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2019
very soon now them go talk say na dem dey advanced pass.... people wey chicken Don turn their mate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2019
All those idiots above, should drink hero beer and get sense. Dude only posed with d fowl

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by iQUOTE: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
This is ridiculous. grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by mightyhaze: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
coccidiosis loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by IjebuWarrior: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chai.. dem Okoro Savage so... grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
He will die of bird flu if not quarantined
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
It's a lie, that man cannot be from anambra cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Generalyemi(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
k
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Abeyjide: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
abajo oo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by NigeriaBam: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chaiiii
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Mouthgag: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yeye

Instead of the OSU people to concentrate and build their own party, they were busy asslicking another Fulani man.
Later, they'll be calling ab0ki people illiterate.

These people are so very FOOLISH.
They can support a known THIEF and a pig JUST because it's an opposition.

Osu people should learn politics from the Yoruba. Yorubas don't play party politics. Oyo is an evidence....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Reminds me of my Youth Service days in Maiyama LGA of Kebbi State.

Kebbi is called the "Land of Equity" meaning both humans and animals are equal. You see donkeys, goats, cows, camels, etc sleeping in same house with humans. They even share some food in same plate with humans. Animal are fed with same spoon they use in eating.
You see people board vehicles carrying animals on their body.

Above all, i enjoyed my little stay there because they love Corpers. Iyarinya fala fala (sic)

Check this APGA man very well, he must have relocated from Kebbi State.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
can you see that most, if not all Nigerians are insane. wen aboki do him own it was obvious he is backward, now na igbo man turn and I say na civilisation be this, just wander wetin my Yoruba brother go do.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Tapout(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Between this guy and the illiterate a.boki in the North, I don't know who's more stupid. Some of these domestic animals carry viruses. And many of their illnesses can be transmitted to humans by their faeces, respiration, ingestion and madness such as these.

That man should be arrested and quarantined to prevent the spread of avian influenza among humans. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Arrest that terrorist now.

all these doctors that don't have sense of humour grin

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by 9jayes: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
The guy Mumu pass d fowl sef
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Offpoint1: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nothing wrong sharing your food with your chicken, I've once shared my fried fish with my black cat and I ate my lunch with my birds and I didn't catch any influencia Valencia dementia like the 2nd to comment implied.
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
undecided

APGA general meeting

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bad belle, update juv vs Atm
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by bizhop01: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Madness
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Uglymind: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kai ronaldo ooooo
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Honor10: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ronaldo is GOAT abeg!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.