Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? (961 Views)

Highlights Of Davido's London 02 Show And Celebrities That Attended The Show / Gossipmilnaija And Celebrities Celebrate Tunde Ednut On His Birthday Today / Top Famous People That Doesn't Follow Anyone Back In Instagram (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Just imagine what would happen if Davido or Wizkid comes to your vicinity. grin
How everyone would become crazy. I know I wouldn't let wizkid go like that ooooh, my womb is still active.

But why is this so?
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2017
That how it suppose to be
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by sKeetz(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Who is we?

Ogbeni speak for yourself, I don't worship any celebrity... I just admire them. undecided
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by lordm(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Speak for yourself.
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by MatricNumber(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
jamariwolf:
How everyone would become crazy. I know I wouldn't let wizkid go like that ooooh, my womb is still active.

But why is this so?
so wizkid's sperm is your life's goal.
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by etrange: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2018
jamariwolf:

But why is this so?

On attend toujours la suite de votre journal.... wink
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by Jamariwolf4(f): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
etrange:

On attend toujours la suite de votre journal.... wink
j'suis desolee, I was banned on my main acct so I will wait till I'm released before I continue smiley
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Humans are social creatures. We have an innate desire to associate ourselves with successful members of our community. Secondly, we tend to judge others based on their most obvious trait. For example, voluble people are regarded as smart, attractive people are regarded as morally good, tall people are regarded as confident, and artistically talented people are regarded as sexy and/or romantic.

Celebs pack all of these together. Most celebs are artistically talented, voluble, attractive, tall, and quite a few are physically fit.

The result of one person seemly having all these traits is that they are perceived as perfect and almost divine.

After that, its obvious why they worship celebs.
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
Are You Dwayne Johnson? Jason Statham? Vin Diesel? Chaning Tatum? Jackie Chan? Arnold Schwarzeenger? Gal Gadot? Henry Cavil? Ben Afleck? Zack Synder? Tom Cruise? Mel Gibson? Michelle Rodriguez? Will Smith?

None Of The Above? undecided

Then Who The fvck are You? Please Kindly Go To Hell!
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by etrange: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

j'suis desolee, I was banned on my main acct so I will wait till I'm released before I continue smiley
D'accord. On l'attend passionnément.
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
jamariwolf:

But why is this so?

Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by Jamariwolf4(f): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
bluetrails7:

Damn, i'm ready o purchase the perfume you recommended but i've forgotten the name...help, share the Jumia/Konga link to the perfume please

THIS WAS YOUR MESSAGE - I JUST NOTICED I DIDN'T SAVE THE NAME OF THE PERF.....
yeah it does!!!!! I got it for 10k5 from Konga.you can also try Joop Homme for men, it goes for 8 or 9k and it's a longevity beast (try reading reviews online)

Dark obsession by Calvin Klein
nautica voyage
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
nautica voyage

Thanks.... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by LordZero(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Most people grow up seeing movies, music videos where the artistes flaunt money, cars and buildings and they start dreaming of having those things but as they grow up, they get way comfortable and lazy to chase those dreams. They become comfortable with the way they are and accept the status quo.
Whenever they see the so called celebs, they see what they could have been. They idolize the people living their dreams/fantasies. .
Re: Why Do We Worship Famous People And Celebrities? by kingem(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
OP, jus say u worship them
and u are somebody's WCW o
next time speak for ursef
rubbish undecided

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dj Cuppy Kissing And Romancing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun / 4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m / Actress Juliana Olayode’s Senior Sister Is Dead (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.