Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m (964 Views)

Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago / "Keep Silent & Work Hard - Tonto Dikeh Says As She Buys A Maybach Benz Worth 70M / “5years Ago He Dumped Me Because I Was Broke Now His Wife Is One Of My Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m by memez: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2018
GistMore.com

four years ago Grabriel Jesus was painting the streets for world cup in brazil, now he is worth €70million and plays for one of the biggest club in world football.

Passion and dedication with something to offer can take you places

https://www.gistmore.com/grabriel-jesus-painting-streets-world-cup-brazil-4years-ago-now-worth-e70m-photo
Re: 4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m by olamide452(f): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2018
Now that's determination
Re: 4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m by memez: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2018
Re: 4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m by zolapower: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Wow! Little wonder they are termed the biggest export in world football. Any league you go and find a Brazilian that league is bogus ,run for your football career life grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido: I Follow Everything On Skirt - Davido Reveals / Actress Juliana Olayode’s Senior Sister Is Dead (photo) / Rapper, Reminisce Goes Shirtless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.