Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) (39282 Views)

Somadina Adinma Rocks Blonde Hairstyle (photo) / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) / Runtown Debuts ‘Girls Follow Me’ Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
1stladdy:
so What Have You Achieved In Life?
And how is haircut an achievement? If you don't have any comments, why not go and enjoy all you have achieved and get off my fvcking mention angry

Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by thunderbabs: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
See what buhari nd fuel scarcity aff caused nw, ehn shocked Skales cant even enjoy hz holiday in peace

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Hungrychicken(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
This guy don suffer for Nigerians hand. Maybe he's on vacation in South Africa.

Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by hgnbello(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Living his life
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by sylve11: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hotshawarma:
People are just angry in this country and they use every opportunity to pour their frustrations on you

you nor lie grin cool

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Finstar: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
QuitNotice:
He's looking like joke grin
His mates are busy beating the likes of Drake, Jay Z, etc to the mobo. Here he is doing comedy with his hair. I'm sure he's trying to see how closely he resembles the peacock he's going to see

Your mates are out there making a name for themselves, stay here and be hating on another man that have gone very far than you will ever go in life.. Ask yourself, where have you gone? Wizkid no be your mate ni? I just feel like slapping the hell outta you.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by joenor(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
As far na he head he dey, fine with me.....

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Oyebee91(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:
Skales is everyone's scape goat.
Wizzy blasted him, banky blasted him now fans are blasting him.
I think that ain't breaking him. ... tongue

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
dafeyankee:
See meat.

Let us leave Skales with his foolish haircut alone, we should be more interested in how to get our hands on those fresh meats in the picture.

Mehnn those Zebras fresh.

So you eat zebra
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Chuknovski(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
dafeyankee:
See meat.

Let us leave Skales with his foolish haircut alone, we should be more interested in how to get our hands on those fresh meats in the picture.

Mehnn those Zebras fresh.

hunter spotted
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:
Skales is everyone's scape goat.
Wizzy blasted him, banky blasted him now fans are blasting him.

That's cos his career has refused to 'blow' grin
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by sleepking(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alezra:
People always feel their opinions matters.... So funny and I laugh most times!!! Well he does look nice and yes we all have those days we decide to try something different. Lovely skale you got a beautiful soul
you have a beautiful soul too kiss
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Heraldgamer007: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chai omo see better Bush meat for bak
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by cupidhero(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
lmao. what a douche!
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Trex4(m): 5:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Hotshawarma:
People are just angry in this country and they use every opportunity to pour their frustrations on you
As In Eh......
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Tracyvictoria(f): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol.....seems skales was fast asleep wen the stylist was doing dat shit to his hair...men who lived during the colonial era would never had dreamt of getting such haircut...#LWKMD
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Tracyvictoria(f): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol.....seems skales was fast asleep when the stylist was doing that shit to his hair...men who lived during the colonial era would never had dreamt of getting such haircut...#LWKMD
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Finstar:

Your mates are out there making a name for themselves, stay here and be hating on another man that have gone very far than you will ever go in life.. Ask yourself, where have you gone? Wizkid no be your mate ni? I just feel like slapping the hell outta you.
Mumu. See as you are sounding so sure like you know me. If you don't know how to read, I didn't compare him with me, neither am I hating. I compared him with WIZ KID. Since when has comparison become a crime? Gerrarahia with your itk!

Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Finstar: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2017
QuitNotice:
Mumu. See as you are sounding so sure like you know me. If you don't know how to read, I didn't compare him with me, neither am I hating. I compared him with WIZ KID. Since when has comparison become a crime? Gerrarahia with your itk!

Idiota.. I was also comparing you with wizkid. Since when did comparison become a crime? Why are you pained then? You've nothing to offer dear, just go lick your sores cause at the look of things, you're nothing but an overfeed Imp with free data. Anumanu! tongue
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Finstar:

Idiota.. I was also comparing you with wizkid. Since when did comparison become a crime? Why are you pained then? You've nothing to offer dear, just go lick your sores cause at the look of things, you're nothing but an overfeed Imp with free data. Anumanu! tongue
You are the pained one here for getting on my mention in the first place. Your likes are just roaming the internet, looking for who to channel their frustration to. Get off my back, you online rat!
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Finstar: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2017
QuitNotice:
You are the pained one here for getting on my mention in the first place. Your likes are just roaming the internet, looking for who to channel their frustration to. Get off my back, you online rat!

Online rat? cheesy cheesy

I never hear this kind abuse before oooh. Savagery boss.. Congrats grin
Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
people will not mind their business.did he do the hair cut to please you people?
Na una go im page go dey shook eye for im matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria / Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.