Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

9jaflaver.com Is Down - See Alternative - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9jaflaver.com Is Down - See Alternative (2767 Views)

9jaflaver.com Website Is Currently Down, What Might Be Wrong / 9jaflaver Dear Artist Podcast:- Episode 1 (why Music? Something To Reflect On) / Want To Become A Star? Promote Your Music on www.9jaflaver.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9jaflaver.com Is Down - See Alternative by ggrun: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2017
If you are reading this post, you are probably a 9jaflaver fan. That's good! I am also their fan. In fact, I am addicted to the site; I browse it in the morning, after noon, night and any time I am less busy.

Click here to Visit the site
Unfortunately, I entered the site early in the morning today as usual, and found out that the site is not opening. I tried as much as could but all was to no avail.

So I decided to research on other alternatives to 9jaflaver.com. You know why I like the site is just because they don't post any other stuffs except music.

Click here to see other alternative to 9jaflaver.com
Re: 9jaflaver.com Is Down - See Alternative by saiyan9: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
You can try this site as alternative and can download unlimited songs https://mp3kd.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Dislike New Styl-plus (expression) / Naijamusic.net Claims To Have Huge Nigerian Music Online / DOWNLOAD: GT DA Guitar Man – When Will You Marry @D’Banj ,Don Jazzy, M.i,iNdomix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.