Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Please Help! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help! (1492 Views)

Make 5dollah Cash Out Limit, In Some Minute. Cash Out To Any Bank / Invest In Bitcoins! Cash Out Daily! / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! by modernWays: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2017
I'm sure op must have been in a serious/fatal depression right now if it is true he doesnt cash out.

Nothing kill a man faster than greed. The voices of men are the voices of the gods, almost all the commenters here told you to cash out, and you adamantly thought you were smarter or wiser than all of them.

Humans are likely to feel the same way whenever a decision is too good or too bad. This is why majority of ancient scholers postualtions were centered around masses or majorities.
Re: Please Help! by Nielbohr203(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
See what greed has caused. Op is now depressed. Take some amitriptyline biko. Next time don't ignore peoples advice especially when you are the one that requested for it. I'll rather pray for Yusuf Buhari than pity you.
Re: Please Help! by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
The worst moment of my life. I'll never forgive myself. Im just angry with myself right now. it's doing me like a dream, I can't believe I lost this. I'm a dead Guy!! why oh why
Re: Please Help! by Nielbohr203(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Lol. Why did you ask for advice when you knew you were not going to take it? You just wanted to show off, God knows how to deal with pride.
Sorry bro. Too late to regret move one.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! by CryptoClub2018: 3:41am On Dec 29, 2017
GRAMMARJAMES:
The worst moment of my life. I'll never forgive myself. Im just angry with myself right now. it's doing me like a dream, I can't believe I lost this. I'm a dead Guy!! why oh why

I told you, a bird at hand is more than 1000 birds in the forest. You could have just cash out and then strategize again. Life goes on so take heart and stop playing that game
Re: Please Help! by tojahh(m): 4:07am On Dec 29, 2017
I have no words for you till I see the coupon code... Else I will rather say Get well soon Yusuf Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Own Your Home In Abuja With The National Housing Funds (nhf) / Sunshine City Estate, Uyo Akwa Ibom / Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.