Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Make 5dollah Cash Out Limit, In Some Minute. Cash Out To Any Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 5dollah Cash Out Limit, In Some Minute. Cash Out To Any Bank (814 Views)

Who Knows Any Bank Investment / Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / It's No Longer Save To Have Any Bank's ATM Card Again. Take Heed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 5dollah Cash Out Limit, In Some Minute. Cash Out To Any Bank by bobolex123: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2017
I have been very busy all day writing about ADI , a url shortening service that pays you for shrinking and sharing of links .

The Good news here is that you can get your payment in Naira directly to your bank account

Your minimum withdrawal is just $5. You get paid immediately you reach or exceed that amount.

Apart from paying you via bank transfer they have other payment methods such as PayPal, skrill, Payza and the rest

I guess am talking too much here please read my article it has explained everything you need to know about sharing of links and getting paid in Naira

"
"
"

http://adi.ng/QWHWMtF

Re: Make 5dollah Cash Out Limit, In Some Minute. Cash Out To Any Bank by adomuwiner(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Make 5dollah Cash Out Limit, In Some Minute. Cash Out To Any Bank by dvalllis: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Could you please explain this better.

What link and how do I shorten it?

How do I use it make money?
Re: Make 5dollah Cash Out Limit, In Some Minute. Cash Out To Any Bank by mymoneygrows(f): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Send details to
Peachworldtech@gmail.com
bobolex123:
I have been very busy all day writing about ADI , a url shortening service that pays you for shrinking and sharing of links .

The Good news here is that you can get your payment in Naira directly to your bank account

Your minimum withdrawal is just $5. You get paid immediately you reach or exceed that amount.

Apart from paying you via bank transfer they have other payment methods such as PayPal, skrill, Payza and the rest

I guess am talking too much here please read my article it has explained everything you need to know about sharing of links and getting paid in Naira

"
"
"

http://adi.ng/QWHWMtF
Re: Make 5dollah Cash Out Limit, In Some Minute. Cash Out To Any Bank by Iniobon(m): 2:54am On Oct 05, 2017
iniobons@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cashrobot Télégram Bot Review / Have U Seen Our Buying And Selling Rates Of Bitcoin,pm And Others Today? / Invest In Amen Estate Ibeju Lekki Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.