Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dealers On Female Handbags And Shoes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dealers On Female Handbags And Shoes (1579 Views)

Why Naira Depreciated By 23% In 4 Days — Currency Dealers, Analysts / Dealers On Fabrics For Suit, Agbada And Senator Wear @ Affordable Prices / Contacts Of Onitsha Wholesale Dealers on orevads.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealers On Female Handbags And Shoes by chikkyB: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please Is there anyone who sells Bale of quality female handbags and female quality shoes? If you are into the business or knows someone who is please contact me via whatsapp on 09059798997. Thanks
Re: Dealers On Female Handbags And Shoes by chikkyB: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hmmmm common sense not common at all. Please am looking for who sells so I can buy. Read and understand befor commenting
Re: Dealers On Female Handbags And Shoes by agarawu23(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

mtchew you dey advertise bag you no put picture if you no get that kind common sense better go dey suck pen!s for money
i just wonder the kind of human being with empty skull we have here. She wants to buy and not sell, why the insult?
Re: Dealers On Female Handbags And Shoes by chikkyB: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Uncle abi aunty leverage don't turn here to a boxing ring, you must not comment, just read and pass. Business first

Na your entire family be empty skull
Na you I abuse? No be your senseless galfrnd? If you die na you think say she follow you inside grave? No she go just resume dey suck anoda guy pen!s[/quote]
Re: Dealers On Female Handbags And Shoes by leverage(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
chikkyB:
Uncle abi aunty leverage don't turn here to a boxing ring, you must not comment, just read and pass. Business first

Na your entire family be empty skull
Na you I abuse? No be your senseless galfrnd? If you die na you think say she follow you inside grave? No she go just resume dey suck anoda guy pen!s

Hee God now you are fighting for your boyfriend you know if you die he will not follow you to the grave he will just resume inside anoda toto
Agbo oko ku
Re: Dealers On Female Handbags And Shoes by agarawu23(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Leverage , I don't need to reply your insults, just enjoy your ban wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Reading And Commenting On News And Articles / How Can I Register My Ngo In Nigeria. / Grasscutter For Sale At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.