Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Contacts Of Onitsha Wholesale Dealers on orevads.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contacts Of Onitsha Wholesale Dealers on orevads.com (553 Views)

Dealers On Fabrics For Suit, Agbada And Senator Wear @ Affordable Prices / Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters / Dealers On Female Handbags And Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contacts Of Onitsha Wholesale Dealers on orevads.com by chaplainpro: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello and trust you are doing well.

Have you been searching online for phone and shop addresses of wholesale dealers in Onitsha and other markets?

I have phone contacts and snd directions to shop addresses of dealers, suppliers and importers of items which I will share with everyone here on Nairaland.

I will also be adding new contacts weekly.

There are several categories and if you cant find what you want, simply post your question in the comment box.

Categories include;
Babies and Mums
Health & Beauty Cosmetics
Clothing and accessories
Jewelry
Wristwatches
Shoes
Bags
Perfume Oil
Household Items, etc.

Check my signature to get my Whatsapp link if it doesnt appear here.
Search for them here https://orevads.com

Re: Contacts Of Onitsha Wholesale Dealers on orevads.com by Sunnymatey(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2020
I sell male fashion outfits( jeans, shirts, polos, chinos, t-shirts etc)

what's the cheapest wholesale price l can get for these fashion items per unit price.

And which of the lines( Lagos, States, GBO, Blessed etc) can l locate the dealers with phone numbers.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Needed Please / Help: I need help with sending Money To Malaysia / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.