Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Once Slept On The Street Of Los Angeles And Today I Am Giving Out Blankets - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Once Slept On The Street Of Los Angeles And Today I Am Giving Out Blankets (678 Views)

BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba / “I Once Slept With My ‘son’ Due To My Addiction To Sex” – Lady Opens Up / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Slept In A Kissing Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Slept On The Street Of Los Angeles And Today I Am Giving Out Blankets by sammynwaGod(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
i remember the first few months of coming to America i was so broke that i can not afford housing, my brother lives in another city that was far from my school , so i go to his place on the weekends and sleep on the street of los Angeles during weekdays just to be able to attend classes and today i'm able to give back to the community, this is a big deal for me this year has been so good and i'm looking to next year 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aytigqmxfe4

cc@lalastica

Re: I Once Slept On The Street Of Los Angeles And Today I Am Giving Out Blankets by emorse(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
And you don't even own a private jet yet. Good job man, good job.
Re: I Once Slept On The Street Of Los Angeles And Today I Am Giving Out Blankets by sammynwaGod(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
emorse:
And you don't even own a private jet yet. Good job man, good job.

thank you bro.
Re: I Once Slept On The Street Of Los Angeles And Today I Am Giving Out Blankets by Alwaysking: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

DBS, Asaba, To Begin 24-hour Transmission Soon / Highest Earning Movie Production Studios In Nigeria. / Bbnaija Updates: New N10,000,000 Moneyhouse Reality TV Show Begins Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.