Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum (1043 Views)

Rumors On Being A 'moderator' In Nairaland / Who Is The Worst Moderator In Nairaland? / How Can I Become A Moderator In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2010
Who chooses who becomes the moderator, Is it Seun, Mukina or Debosky?
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by tayoast(m): 1:15am On Apr 06, 2010
Jamb question  tongue
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2010
^^You're such an annoying pedigree.
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by tayoast(m): 1:23am On Apr 06, 2010
mama-gee:

^^You're such an annoying pedigree.

**shrugs**

Seun appoints mods. d super mods can recommend, i fink
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by Mobinga: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2010
Me. Whats with u and bein a moddddd
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by tayoast(m): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
Mobinga:

Me. Whats with u and bein a moddddd

d million dollar Q?
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by Gabry(f): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2010
Super Mods and Mods can recommend to Seun. Seun will decide whther or not he wants the persin to be Mod but there will be interviews and test grin
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by tayoast(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2010
^^ u mean like aptitude test?? cheesy
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by Gabry(f): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2010
what is aptitude test?
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
Another attnetion seeking stuff, same person accusing someone else

mschewwww
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by r231(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^ :d ;d :d ;d
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2010
mama gee please dont ban me oo,when you become a moderator.because am suspectin sometins about you this days.it seems ,
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by mamagee3(f): 2:16am On Apr 24, 2010
^^You might be just right. wink wink wink
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2010
mama-gee:

^^You might be just right. wink wink wink

You're such a nutter, MG. I mean in a kind of nice way. Your threads are absolutely wack, but I guess weirdness keeps the forum lively.
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by mamagee3(f): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2010
^^My threads may be wack but the mods can't keep but put them on the frontpage. . . cheesy

Don't you think that's weird?
wink
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2010
^^^ Very odd, yes. I guess controversial threads get the most responses, even though some are to rain abuse upon the poster. wink
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by mamagee3(f): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2010
^^Wow, don't you think the moderators don't actually care about what other users think or don't you think users' opinions don't actually count when it comes to choosing sensible threads to be pasted on the frontpage. . . wink

BTW, my threads usually gets a 200-300 responses and are absolutely insults free. . . wink
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by CrazyMan(m): 4:17am On Apr 26, 2010
Alright this how it works.

I choose the moderator and the super moderator; I have the power and authority to ban any body I feel like baning including General Seun. So if you wish to become a mod, come to me and in less than two seconds, your dreams would come true. smiley
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by leuelliot(m): 4:43am On Apr 26, 2010
see scam u can ban seun ha ha ha anyz ifU u want to be a mod just ask THE MAN
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by misterh(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2010
Who else than the C-in-C himself, Oga Seun. The NL guru, i hail o.
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by Jarus(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2010
What exactly is wrong with this woman called Mama Gee? If you want to become a Mod why not come out directly and tell Seun you want one rather that opening ridiculous threads such as:
-Who appoints Mods?
-When will new Mods be appointed?
-What is the criteria for appointing Mods
-etc, etc

This is the most childish way to go about it.
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by CrazyMan(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2010
She hasn't made up her mind yet. I'm sure that by the next decade she would have come to a conclusion and by then, Nairaland would be ready to accept her with open arms.
Re: Who Actually Chooses Who Becomes A Moderator In The Forum by leuelliot(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2010
^^^^ lol lol lol

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her. / How To Edit Your Posts. / Armed Robbers Raids Church During Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.