Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Do I Tell Her. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Tell Her. (1042 Views)

Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) / How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? / Please Help!how Can I Tell My Boss He Has Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her. by kayosite(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
There's is dis gurl dat gives me money weneva i ask for it.i made her a woman,we've bin together for 7yrs,bt av never loved her for a seconds.i av never wantd to be identified wt her.all her hope(about marriage)is on me.she's black n ugly.i can't marry her,n am willing to tell her.how do i go bout it.pls i need swift response.
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by r231(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2010
it took 7yrs for you to figure out that she is black and ugly after collecting her money

na wa o

well its your cross so carry it
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
@poster
since you are that cheap, maybe she can PAY YOU to marry her. you are so desperate for money that you may do it too.
to each their own!
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by dominique(f): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
how do you tell her? tell her you're an a/hole and she deserves much better. you're one useless, shameless heartless individual. how can you lead the poor girl on for 7 friggin years!!! i blame the girl too, she must be so blinded that she can't see you for the dirtbag you really are.
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by sd6: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
Stop collectin the money and start given her. Stop sleeping with her and wen she talks abt marriage, tel her u're gettin married in the next ten years cuz u wana make money. Bt wait a sec, u said she's dark and ugly. I assure u dat by d time anoda man wil get hold of her, u'll start admirin her and she'll detest u to d last. U luv her bt u dnt knw it. Think again o. U can manage her; dats d meanin of love and marriage. Bt if u stil dnt want her, do wat i told u. Dat shud gt her searchin
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by iice(f): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
looooool gotta love naija entertainment
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by Vindy: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2010
Ur sick leave that girl without compensation and u won't go unpunished. Who do u want to leave her after seven years.
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by Olufola(f): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2010
What u really need is to accept Jesus as ur lord and saviour. You're completely lost right now, u need to ask for forgiveness of sins
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by obillyj(f): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2010
Dat ws vry bad of u.hw cud u,afta 7 f*kng yrs.r u dat heartles?put urslf in ha shoes,b hönest 2 tel urslf hw u'l feel,den u'l know hw 2 tel ha.most of d guys out ther r worst dan cowards.bravo i must say 2 u.
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by diehard1: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2010
Bros this is why some people meet untimely death either naturally or man made. She may not forgive you. She can do crazy things to you too. Watch your back weeell well. My friend tried exactly something like this and the result was not pleasant. Hope you did not promise her marriage?
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by tayoast(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2010
embarassed cry embarassed cry
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by Adolak(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2010
@poster. Good guy, expect your dick upside down if you dare leave her. I mean impotence. Estimate of 7 years money will be up to 1 million, Thief!
Re: How Do I Tell Her. by manneger(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2010
Guy honestly speaking u are a big disgrace, for 7 good yrs, u didnt see the uglynees and blackish in the first instance now u are seein it, u must marry her, u must marry her, u must marry marry marry marry her her her, by fire by force

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Obama, Sarkozy, EU & The Rest Of The World Condemns Abuja Bombing / Goruping The Nigerian Higher Institutions / When To Celebrate Your Birthday; 29th February Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.