Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? (10101 Views)

Why Are Yorubas Anti-saraki? / So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? / Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Ikechuob: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
deomelllo:

Uncle emeke, we don hear.

Oya carry ya fabricated rubbish essay go bank to collect money.. grin grin

Like i said

Anyone wants to know yoruba capacity without Nigeria, visit Porto Novo. That's all i got to say.

You can go back to being the goat that you are fashola I meant deomello.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Sammy07: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
MrMaestro:

That's because your Kanu basically declared verbal war against Yorubas with his vicious comments against the Yorubas in particular. Why, I don't know. When he honestly could have befriended Yorubas which would have been more than enough to push your agenda forward to the national stage. But no, your leader squandered that opportunity by attacking the Yorubas and lost. I wonder why your people don't understand this. You can't attack the Yorubas and be successful in any endeavor, It is impossible.

One bottle of Wine for you...

These people don't seems to know
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Sammy07: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ikechuob:

[s] Like i said

Anyone wants to know yoruba capacity without Nigeria, visit Porto Novo. That's all i got to say.

You can go back to being the goat that you are fashola I meant deomello.[/s]

Anyone who want to know Yoruba capacity without Nigeria, should leave the southwest and go back to their abode

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by deomelllo: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
Ikechuob:

Like i said

You can go back to being the goat that you are I meant deomello.
[/s]

Uncle emeke, we don hear.

Oya carry ya fabricated rubbish essay go bank to collect money.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stingman:

This is an observation I have made over some time now.

Why are the Yorubas ready to take anything thrown at them, especially by the Igbos just so long as Nigeria remains?

They have the seaports, major international airports, major train system, best investment location...more educated and more industrious than any tribe in Africa...or so they claim...Yet they are ready to receive insults including letting others buy their lands, develop it, and even become their Obas and governors...All for One Nigeria.

Is there something they are not telling us? Why are they so desperate for one Nigeria...even when their leader Awo stated that Nigeria was never a nation. Why are they ready to give up their pride, culture, and tradition for one Nigeria?

Yorubas are "empire chasers". Their forfathers chased an empire all over west Africa before the white man csme to create Nigeria.

The Yorubas are today chasing the empire of Nigeria. Yorubas simply dont have the backbone to ever be independent which is why the my are always angry at Ojukwu, Kanu or IPOB. They are angry to see people do what they can never do

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by nku5: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dindondin:
Stingman and nku5 had a bad Xmas. Turn your protest to the Northerners. Stop wasting your mb on Nairaland

Nigga do you have fuel?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Sammy07: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ikechuob:

And who the Bleep told you I live in your primitive southwest? Hell who the Bleep told you I live in that shithole you call Niggeria? Don't you ever insult me again by insinuating i live in that shithole that's the laughing stock of Africa. I'll even choose somalia over that shithole. Sh1t i rather live in Libya avoiding Libyan slave traders that live in that backwards shithole you call Niggeria, especially the southwest area. Mind yourself

Oh, then tell your brothers here who Lived here.
Since they find comfort here in the Shithole,

The shithole you called it is were your brothers are trooping in like sheeps.

Tell me why do the Fulani heardsmen leave their region to other places...

Isn't it to find green pastures?...

so that's what your brothers are doing here.
Looking for green pastures...

BTW, who will live in an erosion filled place, where nothing productive comes out from there

Who will live in a place where the indigenous people self, are leaving the place....

Why should I live in your state when what I have in my state, you don't have 1/100th of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by deomelllo: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ikechuob:

And who the Bleep told you I live in your primitive southwest? Hell who the Bleep told you I live in that shithole you call Niggeria? Don't you ever insult me again by insinuating i live in that shithole that's the laughing stock of Africa. I'll even choose somalia over that shithole. Sh1t i rather live in Libya avoiding Libyan slave traders that live in that backwards shithole you call Niggeria, especially the southwest area. Mind yourself

Ikechuob:

SE is developing faster than your SW.

They haven't commissioned anything in your village in years

No foreign investments or brands entering your villages

Delusional joker. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Sammy07: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
deomelllo:

You dey mind him?

Who will live in a place where nothing comes out from the Land....

I usually watch their movies,
It surprises me when they'll say they want to Farm.
Am usually wondering, what they want to Plant?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by nku5: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
MrMaestro:

That's because your Kanu basically declared verbal war against Yorubas with his vicious comments against the Yorubas in particular. Why, I don't know. When he honestly could have befriended Yorubas which would have been more than enough to push your agenda forward to the national stage. But no, your leader squandered that opportunity by attacking the Yorubas and lost. I wonder why your people don't understand this. You can't attack the Yorubas and be successful in any endeavor, It is impossible.

Make you and Gotze1 park well with this "kanu abused yorubas" rubbish. Who did Kanu not abuse? Were moderate igbos spared? Did he not attack northerners more than everybody put together? Who be Kanu when balanced against the beautiful opportunity to make northerners take southerners serious for once

Anyway we know the reason now. Praise Jah for the internet and so many facts that are being revealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by deomelllo: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
nku5:

Make you and Gotze1 park well with this "kanu abused yorubas" rubbish. Who did Kanu not abuse? Were moderate igbos spared? Did he not attack northerners more than everybody put together? Who be Kanu when balanced against the beautiful opportunity to make northerners take southerners serious for once

Anyway we know the reason now. Praise Jah for the internet and so many facts that are being revealed

Why worry about other people taking you seriously? Your life, existence, progress and prosperity depends on the Northerners or your own useless leaders collecting your taxes and allocations?

Are the northerner responsible for the lack of economic activities in your villages?

Are the Northerners responsible for lack of forcing investments in your villages?

Are the northerners responsible for investing in other places while denying your own villages the same opportunists?

Beats e why you people blame other people for your failure and shortcomings

Den don take low self esteem swear for you people. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by nku5: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
deomelllo:

Why worry about other people taking you seriously? Your life, existence, progress and prosperity depends on the Northerners or your own useless leaders collecting your taxes and allocations?

Are the northerner responsible for the lack of economic activities in your villages?

Are the Northerners responsible for lack of forcing investments in your villages?

Are the northerners responsible for investing in other places while denying your own villages the same opportunists?

Beats e why you people blame other people for your failure and shortcomings

Den don take low self esteem swear for you people. grin

This is Apapa Port Expressway road. The prime gateway to the sea. Allowed to rot and has been given to Dangote to fix and toll your arse as he likes for the forseeable future decades.There is NO federal road of even much lower importance in the north as messed up as this.Why is self respect so strange to you?

Piss off eko ile or wetin be your name grin we no be mate.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by deomelllo: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
nku5:

This is Apapa Port Expressway road. The prime gateway to the sea. Allowed to rot and has been given to Dangote to fix and toll your arse as he likes for the forseeable future decades.There is NO federal road of even much lower importance in the north as messed up as this.Why is self respect so strange to you?

Piss off eko ile or wetin be your name grin we no be mate.
[/s]

FG hands over construction of Apapa- Oworonshoki road to Dangote group

The Federal Government has handed over the construction of Apapa – Mile 2, Oshodi – Oworonshoki to the Lagos end of the Toll Gate on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway to Dangote Group for construction using concrete. According to the Minister of Power Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, Dangote group would construct the road based on agreement, using tax relief/incentive order of the Federal Government.Besides, the minister hinted that the central authority has conducted survey on 51 major highways for restoration of toll plazas.

The minister, when stating this at a forum in Lagos at the weekend, explained further that the Federal Government has extended the five-year limit on tax order to a 10-year period in order to sustain private investment in road infrastructure, being a longterm asset. He said: “I am pleased to inform you that, we have just concluded an agreement using the tax incentive order to hand over the Apapa area comprising Creek Road, Liverpool Road, Marine Beach to Mile 2, Oshodi, Oworonshoki to the Lagos end of the Toll Gate on the Ibadan Expressway to Dangote Group for construction using concrete.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/09/fg-hands-construction-apapa-oworonshoki-road-dangote-group/

Look at this hateful, bitter, disgruntled and bigoted JJC fooling himself about a road that's under construction even better with concrete... grin

Your PDP uncles sat on their lazy and corrupt asses for 16 years and let the road rot while you ipob losers were shouting GEJ till 2019. grin grin

Nna, Bleep off and go back to the drawing board and come back with beter gist, freeking ipob loser.. grin grin grin

Tell who ever send you say we no dey home... grin grin

I give you F9 for effort.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by horsepower101: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ikechuob:
I can't believe the op asked this question. Dude have you ever been to benin republic where yorubas are. You realize the clowning you guys do to yoruba regarding their so called "cities" excluding lagos is a huge reflection of how they'll be like by themselves. Porto novo is one of the worst capital cities I've ever been in my life. Let me even be real, it is the worst capital I've ever be and mind you I've been to ethiopia addis ababa. Addis Ababa is not that bad at all. Anyway, the level of underdevelopment in porto novo is ridiculous. The week I went to aberdeen village in sierra Leone and I learned that people living there are yoruba; is the day i learned all the "most developed, most sophisticated, most blah blah" yoruba says is nothing but a whole of horse shit. Visiting their siblings outside of Nigeria showed me exactly wtf yorubas would be like if not for Nigeria. Nigeria is their saving grace and they know it hence they are desperate to hold onto it like North is. The only difference is the North is trutful about their inability but yorubas with their delusional grandiose will self accrediate themselves titles they pulled out of their ass.
Dude visit Porto Novo if you truly want to see Yoruba capacity with out the thievery and highly dependency they have on Nigeria pocket. they have the exact same thing yoruba in Nigeria boost of is their resources and advantages. Literally if you want to see yoruba capacity, go to porto novo. Quote me on this: you'll be extremely shocked.

Lastly another reason yoruba are desperate for one Nigeria is because again Nigeria is their saving grace. Have you read their history? Prior to Nigeria, this people were slaughtering eachother. Go and read why their obas actually begged the British to come and colonize them. When Nigeria seperates, they'll go back to that same behavior. They barely even hide it while in Nigeria. I mean during election, they assassinate eachother for nothing, all because of an election. Nigeria is the reason they haven't wiped themselves of the face of the earth

Accurate analysis... More grease to your Phalanges
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by deomelllo: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
horsepower101:

Accurate analysis... More grease to your Phalanges

horsepower101:
Nigerians Deserve every single bit of Buhari. I have said it openly before and I will say it again. I want him to win again in 2019 so he can finish his wonderful Job of destroying this country.

Good Job PMB.

lmao @ hateful, bitter and disgruntled Igbos consoling and giving themselves a pat on the back.. grin grin grin

ipob losers.. grin grin
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by horsepower101: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
deomelllo:

lmao @ hateful, bitter and disgruntled Igbos consoling and giving themselves a pat on the back.. grin grin grin

ipob losers.. grin grin

Yess oooo. IPOB is loser and Nigeria is a winner. May your life be like Nigeria... Say amen or inshalla.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Gotze1: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
nku5:

You can't do ANYTHING about Igbos coming to SW to do their business. NOT A THING...so far you guys are sharing green passport with us. When una carry Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB matter for head just to impress northerners una no soji
I don't think he says he will do something, in fact, he's is happy about that that outsiders are coming to make it in his land. That is a great achievement for the region. What he's saying is for you to stop ranting about Yorubas. They did not hold the key to your destiny.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by SuccesYear: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stingman:

It's either the FG develop all regions equally...like given each region, something like $1 billion for them to develop their infrastructure, that is most important to them...not just developing only the SW and the north..or allow any region who wants to leave to do so through a referendum. Tribes who are benefiting from the rot in the country, like the Yorubas should not stand in the way of the tribes that want to leave...

That is the probs of the Igbos. This is not about writing atall rather inform your political gradiators to learn how to play cards politically

Is that understood?
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by SuccesYear: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stingman:

It's either the FG develop all regions equally...like given each region, something like $1 billion for them to develop their infrastructure, that is most important to them...not just developing only the SW and the north..or allow any region who wants to leave to do so through a referendum. Tribes who are benefiting from the rot in the country, like the Yorubas should not stand in the way of the tribes that want to leave...

That is the probs of the Igbos.

Is that understood?
This is not about writing atall rather inform your political gradiators to learn how to play cards politically
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Dindondin(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
nku5:

Nigga do you have fuel?
No. But I know a fuel depot to rob
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by yanshDoctor: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
MrMaestro:
Many Yoruba are contempt because we have been succeeding IN SPITE of Nigeria. But honestly, we can do soooooo much better on our own. We still have the first African to have a Nobel prize, the first African to fly around the world, one of the first industrialized industries in Coco, we had the first television network in sub Saharan Africa, our entrepreneurship has created many industries in Ogun. We own the ICT market in Nigeria: Jumia, jobberman, konga, etc. Yorubas are as smart, cultured and organized as many european and Asian societies. If we didn't have the dead weight of Nigeria, yorubaland would have been Singapore or Japan by today. So I honestly support disintegration.
keep deceiving yourself. yoruba have konga?
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Ikechuob: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sammy07:

Oh, then tell your brothers here who Lived here.
Since they find comfort here in the Shithole,

The shithole you called it is were your brothers are trooping in like sheeps.

Tell me why do the Fulani heardsmen leave their region to other places...

Isn't it to find green pastures?...

so that's what your brothers are doing here.
Looking for green pastures...

BTW, who will live in an erosion filled place, where nothing productive comes out from there

Who will live in a place where the indigenous people self, are leaving the place....

Why should I live in your state when what I have in my state, you don't have 1/100th of it.

The problem with you yoruba is the brain dead you lots are. The only tribe in the entire nation clueless on geography of their shithole but yet carry themselves as the all knowing. No wonder you monkeys head hunt for survival. You pigs very likely eat eachother brains hence that your village region is filled with daily incompetence and evil as we speak. Bunch of pritimive animals.

Illiterate your miserable, worthless, backwards and primitive savage ass tribe is LITERED in my city. Go and find out where i come from you savage, neanderthal demon. I'll give you a hint, it's called Asaba. The same way you morons are tired of SE igbo presence in your lagos, it's the same way we are tired of you fucking pigs in Asaba. Just like your worthless presence disgust and suffocated the living shit out of us, I'm hella glad the prsence of SE igbo is suffocating and disgusting the living shit out of your primitive animals..i hope more them continue to migrate their and snuff you animals out.

Like i fucking said, the living standard of yoruba group out of Nigeria speaks exactly why you savages are desperate to hold onto Nigeria. You are complete sh1t without Nigeria. Your siblings proved it. You have all the so called productive or so ypu delude yourselves yet tge thought of staying by yourself scares the living shit out of una. You only fool yourselves, nobody else.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by deomelllo: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
horsepower101:

Yess oooo. IPOB is loser and Nigeria is a winner. May your life be like Nigeria... Say amen or inshalla.
[/s]

ipob losers.. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Ikechuob: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
deomelllo:

And that is a fucking FACT!!!! SE started from square one with zero government assistance immediately after the war. 40 years later look where the Bleep they are. SW you never had any type of hindrance and you are still backwards as God knows what. Every fucking region had some hindrance except YOU yet ALL are neck in neck to you.

SE and SS had the biafra war
SS also had the militant
North had/has boko haram menace
SW you had ZERO hindrance.

Yet all of this regions have all caught up to you in few years while your ass is still dragging despite the advantages the FG gave and continue giving y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Adminisher: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is a CLUELESS question.

Q.Why do we fight for the unity of our countries?

A. Diversity is a strength, large market is a strength, the larger you are the more secure, the larger your country is geographically the more agricultural variety you have. It is interesting that the US, USSR, China became super powers and not Japan or Switzerland.

When someone asks why some people support one Nigeria. He is asking more out of negative sentimental feelings and bitterness rather than open minded intellectual curiosity.
It is a CLUELESS question and a waste of words trying to answer
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by deomelllo: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
Ikechuob:

And that is a fucking FACT!!!! SE started from square one with zero government assistance immediately after the war. 40 years later look where the Bleep they are. SW you never had any type of hindrance and you are still backwards as God knows what. Every fucking region had some hindrance except YOU yet ALL are neck in neck to you.

SE and SS had the biafra war
SS also had the militant
North had/has boko haram menace
SW you had ZERO hindrance.

Yet all of this regions have all caught up to you in few years while your ass is still dragging despite the advantages the FG gave and continue giving y'all.
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

Nna, no dey bore me with your ipob rubbish abeg...

Empty, shallow, ignorant and unintelligent chest beaters... grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Saintsquare(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
nku5:

No other ethnic group in Nigeria attacked Nnamdi Kanu's struggle like yorubas. Try harder
and is the reason not obvious enough? abi Yoruba just started insulting him without any tangible reason.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Sammy07: 4:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Ikechuob:

The problem with you yoruba is the brain dead you lots are. The only tribe in the entire nation clueless on geography of their shithole but yet carry themselves as the all knowing. No wonder you monkeys head hunt for survival. You pigs very likely eat eachother brains hence that your village region is filled with daily incompetence and evil as we speak. Bunch of pritimive animals.

Illiterate your miserable, worthless, backwards and primitive savage ass tribe is LITERED in my city. Go and find out where i come from you savage, neanderthal demon. I'll give you a hint, it's called Asaba. The same way you morons are tired of SE igbo presence in your lagos, it's the same way we are tired of you fucking pigs in Asaba. Just like your worthless presence disgust and suffocated the living shit out of us, I'm hella glad the prsence of SE igbo is suffocating and disgusting the living shit out of your primitive animals..i hope more them continue to migrate their and snuff you animals out.

Wait, who told you we are tried of their presence.
Funny.

As long as they don't cause trouble,
As long as they pay tax
All long as they live in peace

All is well....
I think you don't know who Yorubas are. Shit, we don't take shits.

The flogging in Akure is not enough.

Ikechuob:
Like i fucking said, the living standard of yoruba group out of Nigeria speaks exactly why you savages are desperate to hold onto Nigeria. You are complete sh1t without Nigeria. Your siblings proved it. You have all the so called productive or so ypu delude yourselves yet tge thought of staying by yourself scares the living shit out of una. You only fool yourselves, nobody else.

Well, come and chase us out.
Since you're desperate...

You people Delta and the rest of South South are the most lazy and stupid people....

Your lives depends on Oil.
Well very soon, your eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Lot13(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Stingman:

Leave that to them. They want out despite all these...but you would not hear of it....why.
You want out then, get out but, stop trying to push the Yorubas to join the struggle that is not ours.we know you desperately need our backing and making every move to push us to join you in disintegrating Nigeria but, *kolewerk" the earlier you know this the better for your Biafra struggle Leave us out of it,if you achieve it fine by us and if you don't,... its still the same fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? by Diademk07: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ikechuob:
I can't believe the op asked this question. Dude have you ever been to benin republic where yorubas are. You realize the clowning you guys do to yoruba regarding their so called "cities" excluding lagos is a huge reflection of how they'll be like by themselves. Porto novo is one of the worst capital cities I've ever been in my life. Let me even be real, it is the worst capital I've ever be and mind you I've been to ethiopia addis ababa. Addis Ababa is not that bad at all. Anyway, the level of underdevelopment in porto novo is ridiculous. The week I went to aberdeen village in sierra Leone and I learned that people living there are yoruba; is the day i learned all the "most developed, most sophisticated, most blah blah" yoruba says is nothing but a whole of horse shit. Visiting their siblings outside of Nigeria showed me exactly wtf yorubas would be like if not for Nigeria. Nigeria is their saving grace and they know it hence they are desperate to hold onto it like North is. The only difference is the North is trutful about their inability but yorubas with their delusional grandiose will self accrediate themselves titles they pulled out of their ass.
Dude visit Porto Novo if you truly want to see Yoruba capacity with out the thievery and highly dependency they have on Nigeria pocket. they have the exact same thing yoruba in Nigeria boost of is their resources and advantages. Literally if you want to see yoruba capacity, go to porto novo. Quote me on this: you'll be extremely shocked.

Lastly another reason yoruba are desperate for one Nigeria is because again Nigeria is their saving grace. Have you read their history? Prior to Nigeria, this people were slaughtering eachother. Go and read why their obas actually begged the British to come and colonize them. When Nigeria seperates, they'll go back to that same behavior. They barely even hide it while in Nigeria. I mean during election, they assassinate eachother for nothing, all because of an election. Nigeria is the reason they haven't wiped themselves of the face of the earth

Look at this Onitsha loser of a migrant claiming Deltan.

Still going with long epistle with nothing tangible. What a sob. Youtube reading loser Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Uncovers Illegal Registration Center In Kwara / Abeokuta Flood: Amosun Warns Against Indiscriminate Building Of Houses, Refuses / Uzodimma: Onslaught Of Hoodlums In Imo Has Been Contained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.