Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi (1125 Views)

3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda / Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by fingard02k(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
SUPPORT MY 2ND TERM AGENDA AND GET YOUR MONEY, GOVERNOR BELLO TELLS FORMER COUNSELLORS AND GOV. WADA AIDES.
GOVERNOR BELLO

Wada Government left without payment of some of his aides and former local government counselors these are part of the unsettled liabilities of the Wada Government that the BELLO and Edward Onoja Government in Kogi state trying to take advantage of, Wada Government was relying on the bailout fund to sort out some issues but unfortunately the much anticipated bailout was released to BELLO and Edward Onoja Government today the fund at his disposal has become an instrument in his hands

As part of the strategy to woo Wada aides and some of these unpaid counsellors is include ‘carrot‎ and stick’ to mobilise support for his unpopular government by attracting former political office holders in kogi conditionally to defect to APC before getting their legitimate entitlements

Governor Yahaya Bello has embarked on an empty mobilisation which include unrealistic gale of defection of people from every nooks and crannies of the state to garner more sympathy for his administration

Yahaya Bello who in the early part of his administration cajoled some former local government chairman and councillors to defect to APC before their entitlement were paid,said the inability of the immediate past administration was not in anyway justified,hence his insistence of their defection for theit entitleiment

Kogi governors growing unpopularity is been mitigated by coercing ‎all segments of kogi society using defection as a pre-condition to assessing any favour from his government,hence teleguided and serial decamping exercise prevalent in all parts of the state

The governor has accused many political office holders and sympathisers ‎of the last administration and held them into hostage, but always soft pedal as soon as a deal is struck to join the satanic wagon to unleash all sort of inhuman conduct on the people towards his second term ambition

Kogi people have devised a means of survival ‎through organised fictitious decamping exercise to enable them feast on public funds believed to be the property of everybody and not for the governor and his team alone

The governor who had lost grip of piloting the affairs of the state is involved in one unpopular decision or the other that have waned the love of kogians to his government,particularly his deliberate refusal to pay workers salaries in spite of promises,mass retrenchemet under the guise of screening and recently the re-bagged kogi rice not harvested from any farm or processing area in the state

The governors decision to attract the immediate public officers in the state is to mitigate the general and growing ‎rejection of the present administration in the state owing to his self service and aggrandizement.

The last founding has revealed that the governor is ready to pay the former counselors but they must not just give him assurance of working for his re-election but must openly been seeing decamping to the APC as part of the prerequisite for their money among the machineries working round the clock compiling the names of those still playing hard to get is Siaka Atojoko the former counselor from Abocho has already decamped to the APC.

READ MORE >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/support-2nd-term-agenda-get-money-bello-tells-kogi/

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by SalamRushdie: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
As Buhari is trying to use religion and tribalism to get a second term this governor is also trying to use salaries grin

3 Likes

Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by fiyin47(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chisos! they worked for this money, this guy is crazy and must rot in jail

4 Likes

Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
fiyin47:
Chisos! they worked for this money, this guy is crazy and must rot in jail

angry

∆ APC is full of rogues and thugs, tyrants.. ∆

5 Likes

Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by LionDeLeo: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
This pig has finally nailed his coffin.

I can assure you, even if you pay salaries today, you are going nowhere close to lugard house.

Anyway, let's wait and see.

Pig.

3 Likes

Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by aolawale025: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
What a man? Is the money his? Even if he pays or not I don't think kogi people want him to continue after 2019
Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by Benjom(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dayuum! What an effrontery!
Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by Paperwhite(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Just imagine a so called youth governor given opportunity to lead but became one of the worst disgrace in governance. angry
Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by Annie939(f): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
stupid man , get ready to commit suicide in 2019 idiot.
Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by DaBillionnaire: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
source
Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by slimfit1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Well Kogi people won't learn from this I can tell you that.
Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by fiyin47(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ APC is full of rogues and thugs, tyrants.. ∆

Lol I swear
Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by stonemasonn: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
slimfit1:
Well Kogi people won't learn from this I can tell you that.
I know Kogi West won't vote him, his people will rally around him though. But the key to his victory lies with the Igala people.
Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by slimfit1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
stonemasonn:
I know Kogi West won't vote him, his people will rally around him though. But the key to his victory lies with the Igala people.

Well the struggle continues.
Re: Support My 2nd Term Agenda And Get Your Money – Bello Tells Kogi by omokaylove: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
stonemasonn:
igala pple will not vote for him too.even if he perform, igala pple will vote their person over other tribe.they (Igala) behave like the hausas when it come to politics.

(1) (Reply)

NIA Directors Demand Removal Of New Director General Ahmed Rufai Abubakar / Nairabet Founder, Akin Alabi Running For House Of Representatives / How The FG Arrested Nnewi Masterplan After The Civil War - Tony Nnadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.