Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Photos: The Late Lady, Mamman Shata, Will Contest In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: The Late Lady, Mamman Shata, Will Contest In 2019 (1087 Views)

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The Late Lady, Mamman Shata, Will Contest In 2019 by akelicious(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Halima Mamman Shatta says her father is divorced in politics and will contest in favor of the Fununa area in the state capital of Katsina in the near future elections. One of the oldest boys, Alhaji Mamman Shata, a famous musician and musician, Hajiya Halima Mamman Shatta, has declared his party to the Katsina National Congress. The dialogue with the journalist Hajiya Halima says she has inherited her father in a political way so he will raise this party to contest for the Funmo area in the next 2019 elections. She gives one reason for her race as follows: "I came out to contribute to the improvement of the Funtua Local Government and to promote the development of women's development and development in Katsina State and the whole country. "Women have a role to play in politics, but we are sleeping in the past especially in northern Nigeria, few are coming out for competition, for some reason. And our women were the ones we came out on the poll day, and we were always left behind. If God gives me victory, I will ensure that there are laws that will improve the lives of Katsina women's wives and strengthen their lives ". Halima Shata says, "I always get more politically motivated because our father is a politician, but I've been a politician who has once been president of the party and the presidential candidate of the country and in his children. I'm proud of my political success, and I will continue to be proud of it as a successive step. The end of the symposium was to thank Governor Aminu Bello Masari in an effort to open doors for women to participate in politics.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/04/photos-late-lady-mamman-shata-will.html

Re: Photos: The Late Lady, Mamman Shata, Will Contest In 2019 by KingOvo(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Photos: The Late Lady, Mamman Shata, Will Contest In 2019 by midehi2(f): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2018
hmmm
Re: Photos: The Late Lady, Mamman Shata, Will Contest In 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Same of the same? Hope not.

(1) (Reply)

KogiWest: Why Would Inec Release Our Bvn To Anyone Without Our Authorisation? / Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria / Bayelsa Is Ready For Investment As Beipl Signs Mou With Calvert Energy Group...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.