Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari (871 Views)

IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Watsoneology: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Here Are 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari, All Failed

We Want Change, That was the dreams of all Nigerians who are tired of the PDP led administration and decided to try this changed agenda

During the 2015 presidential campaign, President Muhammadu Buhari made a lot of promises to Nigerians. His party, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) promised the people ‘change’ which they believed was certainly going to transform Nigeria, below are the 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari al failed, None Achieve Till Date 27th -12- 2017

1. There will be free education at all level.

2. I will pay 23million Nigerians 5,000 monthly.

3. I will reduce fuel price to 45naira per liter.

4. I will increase the minimum wage and place every graduate in salary for extra 1 year after their youth service.

5. One free meal (to include fruits) daily, for public primary school pupils

6. I will revive all our refinery in my first one year in office and build more to produce more for our domestic consumption.

7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months in office.

8. Three million Jobs per year

9. I will stop the importation of refined products.

10. Stabilizing the naira

11. I Will Generate, Transmit And Distribute ELECTRICITY On A 24/7 Basis

Those Are The 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari In 2015 General Election In Nigeria

Source https://nairalearn.com/11-campaign-promises-president-muhammadu-buhari/

1 Share

Re: 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari by agwom(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari by cana882(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lool.. OK let's analyze this cause I think in most cases he was misunderstood, while some, he fulfilled.

1. There will be pree (three) education at all level. So he meant primary, secondary, and university education.

2. I will pay 23million Nigerians 5,000 monthly. We know he has started this in kastina state. Don't know if they have up-to 23mil people in there but I'm certain Mr fresident is not willing to exceed the boundaries of that state.

3. I will reduce fuel price to 45naira per liter. He meant 145 & not 45. The 1 is silent when pronouncing 145 in APCish language.

4. I will increase the minimum wage and place every graduate in salary for extra 1 year after their youth service. Lie Mohammed has something to say about this..

5. One free meal (to include fruits) daily, for public primary school pupils. Meaning they would be able to afford only 1 meal daily.

6. I will revive all our refinery in my first one year in office and build more to produce more for our domestic consumption. Like I said, my president is a man of honour who is just being misunderstood. He meant reviving all his refineries. & has done that.

7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months in office. He actually did that on paper so yes, he's a man of his word. After all he didn't state where or how.

8. Three million Jobs per year. Yea will be lost..

9. I will stop the importation of refined products. He didn't state which product so he probably meant palm oil.

10. Stabilizing the naira. The naira is very stable at 360/$. Mr talk and do president.

11. I Will Generate, Transmit And Distribute ELECTRICITY On A 24/7 Basis. He didn't state where but I can bet he meant in his house or at daura.

So our dear president is a man of his word and has done more than he promised. Even if it's to his benefit and the detriment of the Nigerians. Congrats Mr fresident

1 Like

Re: 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari by kilode100(f): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
After election no more campaign.
Re: 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Ruke1989: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
if you have been banned by mods on nairaland before drop your email here or DM. I have something interesting for you. Never Again!!!
Re: 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Watsoneology: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Its Time Nigerians Remind Him Of His Promises.

Re: 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari is just an epitome of monumental failure ever seen in the history of humanity.

1 Like

Re: 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Watsoneology: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Let All Join Hands Together As One National And Remind PMB Of His Promises

Re: 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari by bedspread: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
I Love when people come out with Facts not just talk anyhow like SARKI.....

Let PMB or FEMI adeshina or Garba Shehu point out 1 tin PMB promised Nigerians that has been done....

There is No President any where in the world that Every citizen will support, but Do wat you said u will do.....(That is the Reason why u were voted for) And don't say what u can't do...

DONALD TRUMP TODAY IS A MAN OF his words.hate Him or Love Him.....
With all the Media Propangandas.... He is doing what He said he will one after the other.
Re: 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Watsoneology: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Yes Together We Reminding Him Of His Promises
bedspread:
I Love when people come out with Facts not just talk anyhow like SARKI.....

Let PMB or FEMI adeshina or Garba Shehu point out 1 tin PMB promised Nigerians that has been done....

There is No President any where in the world that Every citizen will support, but Do wat you said u will do.....(That is the Reason why u were voted for) And don't say what u can't do...

DONALD TRUMP TODAY IS A MAN OF his words.hate Him or Love Him.....
With all the Media Propangandas.... He is doing what He said he will one after the other.

(1) (Reply)

Buharis Son Accident..lies Lies Lies.. Its Just A Sympathy Stunt. Buhari Must Go / Will You Support And Vote For President Buhari In 2019? / Malami Obtains Court Order Stopping National Assembly From Probing Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.