Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ (2818 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by SleekGist: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is definitely not the best of times for Ehi Ogbebor, an interior designer who was married to billionaire Ken Braimor whom she also accused of being a ritualist.

Ehi oGBEBOR

Ehi was recently accused of grabbing herself another man and this time it’s another woman’s husband.

It was reported that the man she’s seeing, whom she trapped the same way she trapped Ken Braimor, is a married man who has allegedly been beating his wife because of her.

Well, Actress Etinosa Idemudia has added spits to the insults of Ehi by calling her out in retaliation to the latter’s reaction to her Bible as Ashtray scandal.

“If you are going to criticise my lifestyle make sure your own is perfect. Sinners judging other singers for sinning differently. I ashed on a Bible and you were talking rubbish! Meanwhile you? You took a whole father from his wife and children!! You ruined a godly home!!!How do you sleep at night?,” Etinosa wrote.

She continued, “If you are going to go round town talking about me and painting me black while trying to look holier than thou then you better be REALLY HOLY! Bitch I’m talking to you @ceosayavethinteriors_and_hotel “

See more shocking revelation here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/etinosa-drags-ehi-ogbebor-for-dating-married-men-and-ruining-a-godly-home/

1 Share

Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by densiks: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
These females should quit whoremongering and lasciviousness.

It appears they they now think through their holes.

Sane people are now tired shocked

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by Abfinest007(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
this girl is another version of tonto

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Abfinest007:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by duduade: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Abfinest007:

Real wannaabee

Fake gurl

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by NobleAngell(f): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
"I ashed on a Bible" Funny how you trivialized it.

"You took a whole father from his kids and wife". Look how you inflated it. Human beings tho.
Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by Birdeyeview: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hypocrite of the highest brim.
Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by GamalNasser: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Christians are not wicked , if they were somebody would have put two bullets in this babe already

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by godofuck231: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
Abfinest007:
don't say that some guy here on nairaland suspended me for asking her what dating bob because her husband was perceived as gay
Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by scoundrel(f): 1:03am On Mar 04, 2020
Local Edo girls are at war again. Let me dodge this thread before they start throwing stones.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by backnbeta(f): 5:14am On Mar 04, 2020
You 'ashed' on a Bible and you are making it sound so simple? It is well undecided

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by ArewaWife(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2020
godofuck231:
don't say that some guy here on nairaland suspended me for asking her what dating bob because her husband was perceived as gay

You don't know Seun had a huge crush on Tonto years back.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by godofuck231: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2020
ArewaWife:

You don't know Seun had a huge crush on Tonto years back.
I sorry o, I will not did it again
Re: Etinosa Drags Ehi Ogbebor For Dating Married Men And 'ruining A Godly Home’ by SavageResponse(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nonsense people

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Man And Longest Prisoner In The World — 71 Years In Prison / Tuface Africa's Jay Z? / Chris Brown's New Tattoo Shows Rihana's Bruised Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.