Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (55754 Views)

Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by cerowo(f): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Which kind dress be this now! Mtcheww undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by whizjay(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Overly edited.
Next!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by jayjayjones: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
deep inside that dress lies this...

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by roqrules04(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Beyonce inspired grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Geeoriginal: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Who designed this stuff? 2/10
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
I just dey look d legs
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Diso60090(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:
E NO TOO FIT HER.MY OPINION

Na you wearam
Na you body
Na you savage
Na you tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Diso60090(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
jayjayjones:

That na your girl bros?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by wtfcoded: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Shey na christmas we dey grin. Make i do christmas 4 my eye. #nne i di okay!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by sweetTai(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Yet her ex husband no fit buy baby food for house. Mtcheeew!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Achorise: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
person mama.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by magiki(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Demonic dress
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cool. Beautiful woman.

Meanwhile, Check my sugnature.

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Her only problem is her body odour
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by sarwoods10(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Abeg, Tiwa dey smoke?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by wtfcoded: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
jayjayjones:
**blood of the MODs!**
Must u comment with that pic?
Oga seun this guy just ruined my meal!! grin angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarwoods10:
Abeg, Tiwa dey smoke?
yes now,she dey smoke igbo
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:
E NO TOO FIT HER.MY OPINION
She is living fine
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Ejytex(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Choiii doz legs re tempting
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Why is she looking like Banana leaves? undecided embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Etuagievin(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fake life
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Richardabbey(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Olosho Mother Of 1
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Reminds me of Rihanna

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by ItwasntMe(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by 24netblog: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2017

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by newoffer: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Even na Abakaliki
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by dennisworld1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Davido tickets Regular already sold out... embarassed embarassed embarassed And i want to buy 4 tickets
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Teniola2000:
Nigerian Music Sensation/ Mother of one, Tiwa Savage is out to slay once again , the singer shared a fancy lemon green outfit she rocked to WizKids Concert 2days ago.

Following the news of her missing luggage at the airport,Tiwa Savage decided to presents herself in good light even though the loss of her luggage is still rocking her walls.

News by Joel: https://joelsblog.com.ng/tiwa-savage-stun-in-bright-lemon-green-outfit-see-photos-of-the-outfit-she-wore-to-wizkids-concert/

This lady worwor sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead / CDQ Dumps Tee Billz As Manager [PICS] / Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.