Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (55747 Views)

Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
jayjayjones:
deep inside that dress lies this...

Dude behave yourself grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
please can someone direct this lady to a good clothing store? Tiwa, Tiwa stop buying egungun dress again 2018 is loading
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
I don't know why matured people will use their money to buy rags and call it fashion.

Yeah, you want to look different and let people focus on you but this dress is shittt angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Estilala(f): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
I pass....
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by Phoniex23: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
In other news for your E-cards sales and you are in need of a tested and trust worthy and reliable buyer. Just feel free to check my signature or visit my profile
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by SavoG(f): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tryna copy Rihanna. Nice outfit
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) by hossyflow: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Low on cash? Not to worry, a solution is here for you. At Brome, we offer short-term loans for up to 100k instantly.
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE RIGHT?
1.NO COLLATERAL
2.NO HIDDEN CHARGES
3.EARN OUR TRUST by paying before the due date
4.Enough Talk........Just visit www.borome.ng now.

GET VERIFIED ONCE, GET MONEY ALWAYS
what are you waiting for for...click the link and Get Started?
www.borome.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead / Kemi Adetiba Entices Anthony Joshua After Amir Khan Saga / Mercy Aigbe & Husband Cuddle In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.