Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,449 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) (43321 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by kaytolee(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
���������
SCAM ALAT
07038956730 ABOVE NUMBER BELONG TO EBERE NNAMDI A STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL, SHE IS A SCAMMER CLAMING SHE IS SELLING DATA,RECHARGE CARD.......
RBC TO EVERYONE
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cholls:
my brother u can lieeeee

grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by XTLikeNat777: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
The bride is beautiful

Biacan?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
XTLikeNat777:

Biacan?
hi how are you doing
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
kalu has a wife?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by kunletexs: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
The man use style brush some bridal train's breast. Just saying inside mi.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by ensamy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
No male child ? So no successor. Well he will loose every everything he has labored for.
Chaaiiiii shocked shocked shocked
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by ensamy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
My first time of seeing former Abia state first lady. shocked sad
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Annie939(f): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
nice pic
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by reality17(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
You are as gorgeous as Eve, and I believe one of my ribs belongs to you”
To the bride.

Adebowale! Adebowale!! Adebowale!!! how many time did I call u? u are finished
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
humilitypays:
cheesy Don't take whatever ladies say about their ideal man or the kind of man they want serious; pay attention to what ladies do than what they say.

All a man needs to become every woman's dream man is financial capability and every other fantasy qualities ladies talk about will be waved aside.

And for your info, very pretty ladies hate handsome guys, they are mostly attracted to rich and financially okay guys while ugly ladies are usually mad about handsome guys, if u doubt me, check records around u cool

Whenever u see a lady drooling or going crazy about handsome guys, go check well, that lady is ugly or not so attractive, check this from today and see
all these ugly boys go just dey give themselves hope grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
safarigirl:
all these ugly boys go just dey give themselves hope grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy Abi Oshiomhole brother o; monkey no fine him mama like am like that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bollinger:

What does "older" daughter mean? Is she the eldest or she's just old? Which one? Una nor de go school again for Nigeria?

No shes not the eldest bt older. Hes correct
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
jaxxy:

No shes not the eldest bt older. Hes correct

How? Jesus. The only way you can use that in a sentence is if you are comparing her to another sibling. Since there was no mention of another sister, why would you phrase it like that? It is grammatically incorrect. I can believe i have to explain it.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
reality17:

Adebowale! Adebowale!! Adebowale!!! how many time did I call u? u are finished
You are an idiot.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Did he remarry Or is she the rumored "mad wife"
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bollinger:

What does "older" daughter mean? Is she the eldest or she's just old? Which one? Una nor de go school again for Nigeria?
Neya is his first and oldest daughter.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Marotzke:
Neya is his first and oldest daughter.

Point is why is the OP describing the daughter as older daughter? Which kain English be dat?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
ensamy:
No male child ? So no successor. Well he will loose every everything he has labored for.
Chaaiiiii shocked shocked shocked
Michael Orji kalu based in the United states, developed a software that he sold for over 10 million US dollars.
He doesn't need to inherit anything from Orji.
Same way Orji did not inherit anything from Uzor kalu.
Yes like Orji, Michael is estranged from his father; Orji kalu.
Finally, when you are dead, there is nothing to lose again.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
ensamy:
My first time of seeing former Abia state first lady. shocked sad
You did not see the former first lady, because the "wife" that you are looking at is not Dr Ifeoma Orji kalu nee Menakaya.
That is why you did not see the lady anywhere near the Bride.
Fight for break out.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Flexfree830: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lovely kids
Sprumbabafather:
Beautiful children
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
humilitypays:
cheesy Don't take whatever ladies say about their ideal man or the kind of man they want serious; pay attention to what ladies do than what they say.

All a man needs to become every woman's dream man is financial capability and every other fantasy qualities ladies talk about will be waved aside.

And for your info, very pretty ladies hate handsome guys, they are mostly attracted to rich and financially okay guys while ugly ladies are usually mad about handsome guys, if u doubt me, check records around u cool

Whenever u see a lady drooling or going crazy about handsome guys, go check well, that lady is ugly or not so attractive, check this from today and see
FYI, ifeoma uzor kalu is from a rich family in anambra state.shes not a gold digger as u want us to believe.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Captain6:
Polithiefician. The pioneer of disastrous leadership in Abia State.
Ouk might have his shortcomings,but he's way way better dan dat dwarf-TA oji
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by brightnonso: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
jackson40:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Is like you want thunder to strike you before the end of this year abi?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by nnaeyes6: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Thw guy Weh Marry the girl don hit jackpot
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by adadike281(f): 1:14am On Dec 28, 2017
so u have such beautiful woman , still ina chuaghari umu abogho! umu nwoke! Tuufiakwa!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by reality17(m): 1:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
You are an idiot.
I said it. YOU ARE FINISHED!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges / 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.