Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! (1049 Views)

Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by Almost1122: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please I apply for MBBS in Bayero University Kano (BUK) with Jamb score of 263 and post Jamb with 272 and my average was 267.5. I also had good grade in my O'Level result with,
1. English: B3
2. Mathematics: B3
3. Physics: A1
4. Biology: A1
5. Chemistry: C4.
I was expecting at least medical related couse, unfortunately they shift me from MBBS to Botany. Please what can I do with Botany because I don't want to loose another year again?

Thanks for your good suggestion!

Please if you don't have any positive suggestion to contribute just ignore it.

1 Like

Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Can u afford a private skul, if yes u can still study mbbs dia yr, if nt
U have to decide , go for d botany or sit another jamb

If I were to choose , bro forget botany go for what u want
There's joy nd satisfaction in doing what u like !!!!
Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by Riclord001(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Your English puts question marks on ur grades.

1 Like

Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by kennyjam: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Eyaaah, this is really some how.....Bro, just find your strength in anyways..
Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by IbnIbrahim: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Almost1122:
Please I apply for MBBS in Bayero University Kano (BUK) with Jamb score of 263 and post Jamb with 272 and my average was 267.5. I heard some good grade in my O'Level result with,
I was expecting at least medical related couse, unfortunately they shift me from MBBS to Botany. Please what can I do with Botany because I don't want to loose another year again?

Congratulation on your admission offer. Please go for the botany and give it your best. I am sure you will make a first class. If you must do MBBS, then you can do write another UTME. I was in your shoe few years ago, I settled for dentistry and never regretted even though I wanted MBBS. Sometimes, we desire something but it is not the best for us and vice versa.

I WISH YOU THE BEST!

1 Like

Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by IbnIbrahim: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
With botany, you can still foray into medical research such as pharmacognosy, an aspect of pharmacology that deals with medicinal uses of plants.
Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by IbnIbrahim: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
At the end, it is not about your degree but the personal values you have garnered over the years.
Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by IbnIbrahim: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by Almost1122: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Riclord001:
Your English puts question marks on ur grades.

please you can put me right if I made any mistakes in my write up. Thanks alots for your time!
Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by Almost1122: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
IbnIbrahim:

Congratulation on your admission offer. Please go for the botany and give it your best. I am sure you will make a first class. If you must do MBBS, then you can do write another UTME. I was in your shoe few years ago, I settled for dentistry and never regretted even though I wanted MBBS. Sometimes, we desire something but it is not the best for us and vice versa.

I WISH YOU THE BEST!

Thanks alot bro.
Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by Flow23(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Almost1122:
Please I apply for MBBS in Bayero University Kano (BUK) with Jamb score of 263 and post Jamb with 272 and my average was 267.5. I also had good grade in my O'Level result with,

Could you post your individual utme subjects' scores so I can advice accordingly?
Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by Almost1122: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Flow23:
Could you post your individual utme subjects' scores so I can advice accordingly?

Yea! The result is as follow;
1. English=47
2. Biology=67
3. Chemistry=67
4. Physics=80

please I am waiting...
Re: From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! by Flow23(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Almost1122:

Yea! The result is as follow;
1. English=47
2. Biology=67
3. Chemistry=67
4. Physics=80

please I am waiting...
My simple advice/suggestion: improve your knowledge of Use of English, rewrite utme since you have passion for mbbs and above all be prayerful. Goodluck!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Sanusi Momodu Jimah Is Not From Warrake/auchi. / Anyone That Can Solve For 1k Before Tuesday / Fulbright Scholarship Program For Nigerian Students To Study In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.