Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? (909 Views)

Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? / Did You Go For Another Bachelors Degree After Your BSc? Pls Share Your Story!! / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? by nana11: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hello guys, please i have really been disturbed lately. i have also wanted to study any course related to health but unfortunately i settled for botany due to some reasons. I really want to study something related to health, so is it possible i study nursing as my masters degree after studying Bsc botany? I await your responses, thanks!
Re: Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? by yomi007k(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Why don't you use your botany degree and enter health related course?

But you would have to start from 200 level.
Re: Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? by nana11: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Can it be done in schools abroad ?
Re: Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? by sageb: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2022
nana11:
Hello guys, please i have really been disturbed lately. i have also wanted to study any course related to health but unfortunately i settled for botany due to some reasons. I really want to study something related to health, so is it possible i study nursing as my masters degree after studying Bsc botany? I await your responses, thanks!

Use your Bsc Botany and apply for direct entry into 200level in University or go to school of Nursing (3years).
Re: Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? by Vipro(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
yomi007k:
Why don't you use your botany degree and enter health related course?

But you would have to start from 200 level.

This is possible?
Re: Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? by yomi007k(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:
This is possible?

Yes.
Re: Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? by Paulheyman: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
nana11:

Questions you need to be affirmative about
1) after the masters in nursing will I be allowed to practice as a staff nurse? That is what certificate qualifies you as a nurse? Is it BNSc or MSc?

2) after the MSc nursing science where do I belong now. Am I a botanist or a nurse

3) What can the two certificate do for me, both combined and separate?

4) What are my career prospects after the MSc? And to what field of endeavor do I fit in?

5) is it permitted to move from one faculty to the other? What are the dangers of attempting such?.

** Until you find the answers to the above questions please don't even near the university to purchase a form

*** You're very much safer going for a degree (BNSc) than MSc in nursing or better still study nursing in nursing school and Japa

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Was Caught Hiding At... / 2007 Timetable / Studying Abroad While In Nigeria (Distant Learning)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.