Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect (53415 Views)

Jonathan Meets Buhari Immediately After National Security Council Meeting / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by decub: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
hypertension:
I JUST LOVE THIS GEJ GUY

Hoping you come back to complete your tenure in 2023..
I can't just explain it. But I know I love this man, though I prefer he remains a statesman to coming back as president cos they will drag him to the mud.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Ikpongiton: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

And for five years, the Midas touch had no impact on our epileptic power supply or pervasive corruption. The Midas touch could not make us start producing even toothpick. The Midas touch could not prevent our universities from closing down for 6 months. Midas touch that cannot make all these happen, is that one a Midas touch
it is not difficult to spot an hausa goat and enemy of the south.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by nurusystem(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2017
jobless and now want cheap publicity ,,,asshole Gej attention seeker
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by MeezPat(f): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2017
jaymichael:
I don't regret voting Buhari, speak for yourself.
some people will never regret their actions (i respect them for that) but deep inside their hearts they know they have made a mistake .....a really big one. i championed the change mantra but i am more than disappointed. unless you are a politician (APC inclined) or you directly benefit from the politicians or you are just one useless fellow...well you can be all of the above
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Psoul(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is not meant to be a politician. He is a good man, a humanitarian, a man with broad heart, a father per excellence, a peace maker, a mentor and lover of all.

Politics would have ruined him. If I may advise him, I will tell him to stay off partisan politics.

Gej, I love you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by baralatie(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Psoul:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is not meant to be a politician. He is a good man, a humanitarian, a man with broad heart, a father per excellence, a peace maker, a mentor and lover of all.

Politics would have ruined him. If I may advise him, I will tell him to stay off partisan politics.

Gej, I love you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by ikechukwu72(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2017
thesicilian:
Common Ballon d'Or that even Mikel Obi can win next year.
grin
thesicilian:
Common Ballon d'Or that even Mikel Obi can win next year.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by yjgm(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2017
[12/28, 09:18] ‪+231 88 655 0660‬: Provisional national results at 30% from few counties:

1. Bomi County
JNB - 53.89%
Weah - 46.11%

2. Gbarpolu County
JNB - 57.17%
Weah - 42.83%

3. Grand Cape Mount County
JNB - 47.34%
Weah - 52.66%

4. Lofa County
JNB - 83.53%
Weah - 16.47%

5. Montserrado County
JNB - 37.69%
Weah - 62.31%

6. Nimba County
JNB - 57.33%
Weah - 42.67%

More results are trickling in.
[12/28, 09:19] ‪+231 88 655 0660‬: National Election commission will be giving official result today of votes coubted. All the news you are reading in the internet about George Weah winning is fake
[12/28, 09:20] ‪+231 88 655 0660‬: Weah leads for noe
[12/28, 09:20] ‪+231 88 655 0660‬: Now rather
[12/28, 09:22] ‪+231 88 655 0660‬: At first the margin was so high but it has dropped significantly.
[12/28, 09:23] ‪+231 88 655 0660‬: I will keep you guys aprise on the results
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by jaymichael(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
MeezPat:
some people will never regret their actions (i respect them for that) but deep inside their hearts they know they have made a mistake .....a really big one. i championed the change mantra but i am more than disappointed. unless you are a politician (APC inclined) or you directly benefit from the politicians or you are just one useless fellow...well you can be all of the above
If PMB wasn't the best choice out there, he was the better of two not so good choice (at worst) I support PMB/PYO, I don't regret it. I am no politician, I have no political affiliation, I don't benefit from the Government more than you do, I don't believe in any circumstances ans situation as a limiting factor to my progress. I am no useless fellow (although you may be one yourself) for following my choice. I didn't believe in 80% of their campaign promises. I had my own expectations of the government which include economic stability and prudent management of the nation's meagre resources to avert a gloomy economic outlook. Based on all economic indexes when the government took over, we were on a dire straits. If you expect the government of this present Nigeria to give you handouts and stipends to survive, then your ass is sorry and you better need to have your head examined because that time has passed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by bigfather(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
gozmok1:
BMC GROUP won't SLEEP TONIGHT

grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Beboy23(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
MostRanking:
Statues fall on u two.
Yes thank you, I am expecting my own statue at Imo grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by MeezPat(f): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
jaymichael:
If PMB wasn't the best choice out there, he was the better of two not so good choice (at worst) I support PMB/PYO, I don't regret it. I am no politician, I have no political affiliation, I don't benefit from the Government more than you do, I don't believe in any circumstances ans situation as a limiting factor to my progress. I am no useless fellow (although you may be one yourself) for following my choice. I didn't believe in 80% of their campaign promises. I had my own expectations of the government which include economic stability and prudent management of the nation's meagre resources to avert a gloomy economic outlook. Based on all economic indexes when the government took over, we were on a dire straits. If you expect the government of this present Nigeria to give you handouts and stipends to survive, then your ass is sorry and you better need to have your head examined because that time has passed.
you are used to poverty
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by jaymichael(m): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2018
MeezPat:
I am so used to poverty
Poverty like wealth is a state of mind, convenience and contentment. You may have a house in Lekki, I also built mine. I don't envy you. I am typing from my bedroom inside the house I built. You may have a G Wagon, I can afford to buy a small car not as expensive on Monday morning if I so wish. Another's property don't freak me. I might not be rich just YET, I am not poor, I am not deprived. I grew up without a father that care in a house where the only times we eat meat are on Christmas and new year days (maybe Easter sometimes). We hawked different items to gather feeding and school money. My mother had to wash plates in a restaurants and I had to scavenge and sell scrap metals to get an NCE education. I had to forgo my university admission due to lack of funds and troubles we were having with our landlord to secure a piece of land on which we built this house.
You see, I have lived in a financially constrained times (which are over though) but I was never poor because my MINDSET was never poor. If my father with his money then doesn't want to be responsible for our well being, it will be more foolish of my not to be responsible for myself as even ORPHANS make a PROGRESSIVE life for themselves. The philosophy I learnt early in life is that If one sees any situation as an obstacle to to his progress or success, that person cannot progress or achieve success as long as that situation remains.
My success isn't tied to the economic situation of Nigeria. No matter how it is, people will need goods and services. I will provide it and I will make success out of my life. Mark it, the Nigeria's situation will get worse and be prepared for it and any situation it throws at you because population growth is explosive while opportunities are getting more and more limited.
THIS IS A FREE INFORMATION YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by EKOSuperior(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, that is what you call the Midas touch cheesy So, how have the new universities erased the fact that our academic sector is in a shambles? Perhaps, you did not know that one of the evidences of Goodluck's cluelessness was his decision to establish more Federal universities when the available ones are largely derelict and below the standards of modern universities. Our universities are poorly funded and a president comes around and thinks the best way to solve the problem is to add more universities to the mess. And you call that the Midas touch.

Frankly, your level of ignorance is staggering.

And which automobile did you produce? Innoson?
Almajiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths / No Retreat, No Surrender - Dino Melaye Says, As He Shares ‘Detention’ Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.