Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect (53408 Views)

Jonathan Meets Buhari Immediately After National Security Council Meeting / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by BluntBoy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
KayCee92:

Bro check n get ur facts right b4 u pounce on this type of thread next time. I know there is a toothpick factory in Uyo,Akwa Ibom state now .maybe others exist to.

Who is the president now ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Saaruman(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
BluntBoy:

And for five years, the Midas touch had no impact on our epileptic power supply or pervasive corruption. The Midas touch could not make us start producing even toothpick. The Midas touch could not prevent our universities from closing down for 6 months. Midas touch that cannot make all these happen, is that one a Midas touch
Still better than your vegetable/recessionist in chief of the zoo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Meritocracy:

No comment. Meanwhile we all witness improved power supply under Buhari administration. If you're below 25years don't condemn Buhari Administration.

APC and Buhari's corrupt officials created all the IDPs camps across the north and restiveness across Nigeria.

Buhari and APC has used Niger delta crude oil $1 billion savings to do Christmas celebrations for Boko haram and herdsmen terrorists groups. Yet taxpayers are not enjoying want they paid Nigeria government for.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by austin2all: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
BluntBoy:

And for five years, the Midas touch had no impact on our epileptic power supply or pervasive corruption. The Midas touch could not make us start producing even toothpick. The Midas touch could not prevent our universities from closing down for 6 months. Midas touch that cannot make all these happen, is that one a Midas touch

stop hating dude, he is 1000 times better than your clueless and touchless vegetable, everything buhari touches dies instantly.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by BluntBoy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
austin2all:

stop hating dude, he is 1000 times better than your clueless and touchless vegetable, everything buhari touches dies instantly.

Hating

Alright, answer the question: "Does Goodluck Jonathan have the Midas touch?"
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by magzey: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
hypertension:
I JUST LOVE THIS GEJ GUY

Hoping you come back to complete your tenure in 2023..
To come back together with Diezeani and Dasuki to finish Nigeria finally. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Aziz404(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
All Nigerian president from 1999 to 2017 are nothing but useless and corrupt set of holy craps...... including the ipobian and afonjas heroes......... gej and pmb respectively.....

quote me and thunderstorms strike u

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by BluntBoy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Saaruman:
Still better than your vegetable/recessionist in chief of the zoo.

Bro, someone wrote that Goodluck Jonathan has the Midas touch and I disagreed.

If you think I am wrong, then give me one reason to believe that Goodluck has the Midas touch.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by EKOSuperior(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
BluntBoy:

We cannot produce toothpick but we started producing automobiles. Our Universities went on strike for six months but he created 13 Federal University excluding NOUN. That was a midas touch indeed. You are clueless just like Buhari your father.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
History has been very kind to the Thief of Otueke.

Dumbāss Nigerians now see him as the man who would have saved them. Same way they quickly forgot about his bug-eyed whøre from Bayelsa state

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by smartpyzee(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
BluntBoy:

My comment was a reply to someone who wrote that Goodluck has the Midas touch. That is why many of you fail exams.
it's dsame we are saying here.. ..

What I mean is that your points are pointless

Awo zombies angry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Aziz404(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
I don't know wat this man did that make people worship him on nairaland............

.........he is only better than pmb by an inches...........

people have been complaining about poor governance from 1999 till date...
your hero is not different...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by BluntBoy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
EKOSuperior:
We cannot produce toothpick but we started producing automobiles. Our Universities went on strike for six months but he created 13 Federal University excluding NOUN. That was a midas touch indeed. You are clueless just like Buhari your father.

So, that is what you call the Midas touch cheesy So, how have the new universities erased the fact that our academic sector is in a shambles? Perhaps, you did not know that one of the evidences of Goodluck's cluelessness was his decision to establish more Federal universities when the available ones are largely derelict and below the standards of modern universities. Our universities are poorly funded and a president comes around and thinks the best way to solve the problem is to add more universities to the mess. And you call that the Midas touch.

Frankly, your level of ignorance is staggering.

And which automobile did you produce? Innoson?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by BluntBoy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
smartpyzee:
it's dsame we are saying here.. ..

What I mean is that your points are pointless

Awo zombies angry

Alright, provide yours.

Does Goodluck have the Midas touch? If yes, give a brief reason.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by crownspeed: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
GEJ is to OBAMA as GMB is tending towards TRUMP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by ernieboy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Saaruman:
GEJ has a midas touch. Everything he touches becomes better. Liberia's presidential election was the most transparent in the history of the country!
God bless GEJ
God bless Liberia.
was gej the one who conducted the election? or he led an international observer team to monitor the election?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by gregyboy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
goodluck nose sha..
nose of the gods

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by Ibukunoluwa01: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by MostRanking(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Statues fall on u two.
Beboy23:
Former president of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan meets Africa's only Ballon d'Or winner George Weah, who is poised to become the next president of Liberia

What can you say about them? :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
BLSYNG:
This is what is called someone updating his CV and keeping up with the pace of global civilization and development, unlike this present Ruler who has nothing to CV since 1985 he was ousted from office. Even the cattle business he is into, there's no sign of improvement. Now, he
'rears' over 180Million Nigerians same way.

y na person can't rule u in peace again abi d guy use cane or stick flog Nigerians na only fuel n dollars plus unemployment abeg leave my guy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by 1miccza: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
busy body! who send am msg? him nor gor wait mek day break 1st?
Na him be one of the electoral observers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by mrhowoto: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
RadicalTrump:
Lemme wait fe dS crew

Ngene is coming
She male ukwenu is coming.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by zakim(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
sniperr007:

Wrong choice of word.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by bolinxman: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
hypertension:
I JUST LOVE THIS GEJ GUY

Come back to complete what?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by baysol: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
hypertension:
I JUST LOVE THIS GEJ GUY

Make GEJ no go teach this young man how to be ogogoro swiller and operation mumu and stealing no be corruption. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by gboloa(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
The right word is "wish" Bros. No go break our screen with English.
zakim:
Our wonderful former presido... i wishes you well
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by GraceEmmanuel(f): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2017
thesicilian:
Common Ballon d'Or that even Mikel Obi can win next year.
did u say common footballer, do u know how long he has worked for did?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by GraceEmmanuel(f): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2017
GraceEmmanuel:
did u say common footballer?do u know how long he has worked for this?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by ogene144(m): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by tonguengineer(m): 3:40am On Dec 28, 2017
thesicilian:
Common Ballon d'Or that even Mikel Obi can win next year.
No be next year na tomorrow
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by coputa(m): 4:51am On Dec 28, 2017
Dr.Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan,ambassador of peace extraordinaire.The only Nigeria president with a PHD.
A prophet is never respected or honoured by his people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect by October1960: 6:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Hope he won't transfer foolishness and stealing to Weah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.