Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos (58683 Views)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Funke Akindele Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans React / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Leverageisback(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lomprico2:

Abeg shift! Goan look for rat to hunt. Caveman

Your papa caveman
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by luminouz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bollinger:

Smh. The topic said they kissed passionately. Either you have never been kissed or seen someone actually been kissed passionately, because i'm still trying to figure out how those are passionate kisses. Don't take my word for it. Just google "passionate kisses" and tell me what you see. Those are pecks at the very least.
Ogbeni kip kwayet..
U sound lonely or is it lonesome?
Go kiss a RÃT!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by faithogiga(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
I saw the ad of the concert while going to the office at Lekki last week. I missed sha
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Better pickins grin
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Was the concert at muri okunola vi or in france paris? 2much pda
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by 2sexycom(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fynestboi:
That boy wan resemble Korede Bello. undecided
That was the first thing that flashed my mind but on closer look, he is nothing close to korede but his babe is hot.. Chai
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by omooba969(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
ibkkk:
I likey kiss

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Bollinger(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
luminouz:

Ogbeni kip kwayet..
U sound lonely or is it lonesome?
Go kiss a RÃT!!!

Lol. Engine don fail you. Next option; insult. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by ibkkk(f): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=omooba969 post=63661392][/quote]

Wa gbayi kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kissing in public? It's height of moral decadence. Surely these are Christians cos Moslems don't behave this way. After this open display of immorality, they will come and tell us that they are tithe payers. Nonsense.
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by mattiecute(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's did u see me there
@ d last pics are u not d one in blue shirt with outstreched neck regretting why u came with a male partner�� grin
Cholls:
my brother's did u see me there
@ d last pics are u not d one in blue shirt with outstreched neck regretting why u came with a male partner��
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Cholls(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
mattiecute:

@ d last pics are u not d one in blue shirt with outstreched neck regretting why u came with a male partner�� grin
@ d last pics are u not d one in blue shirt with outstreched neck regretting why u came with a male partner��
my sister why na
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
thebosstrevor:
difference between poor and young middle class Nigerians

poor nigerians-religious and very conservative
middle class-open minded,less religious
That's the general pattern in most societies, except that in Nigeria "class" is far less definable and you find a great many "middle class" folks with "poor" mentality.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by NaijaPurely: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gbayi.
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
JuanDeDios:

That's the general pattern in most societies, except that in Nigeria "class" is far less definable and you find a great many "middle class" folks with "poor" mentality.

you are correct, some middle class in nigeria need exposure

mostly those who never travel or lived abroad still have the poor mentality

exposure comes from reading,travelling and interacting with different cultures,it opens your mind for a wonderful experience,i would say some of our middle class arent that sophisticated like they think they are, some of them still behave like the poor in mentality.

and i know of some who go to church but use them as a means to get contacts and move up the ladder

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chai, I missed this concert wey I go get opportunity kiss her cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by bedspread: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gerrard59:

I'm telling you! But then, it's Bez. Expect those kind of fans - young, hippie, urbane and exposed.

Kissing is immoral? shocked shocked
if she has s not your wife, it is
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
bedspread:
if she has s not your wife, it is

According to you (and you are not them), an infinitesimal part of 7 billion plus.
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Hunry: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Odianose13:

This is were the Commissioner for Happiness and Couple's Fulfilment should come in handy. Na she suppose organize am.

Then after the event, a statue for the couple with the longest kiss!

lol, make she use them learn work
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
I can see that little gal turning her face away from the kissing couple. Imagine her turning away from them only to face another couple kissing again.
Her parents go tire. They will be like 'kuku close ur eyes'.
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by bedspread: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gerrard59:

According to you (and you are not them), an infinitesimal part of 7 billion plus.
ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE AND THE GOD THAT CREATED THE 7Billion of which you are a Consequential part.... REPENT IF U ARE IN ANY IMMORAL RELATIONSHIP ... it's sin and its wickedness
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by gregyboy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
this kiss go sweet oooh after the last guy kiss finish i dey come kiss my own jhoor no be only him waka cum

Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
bedspread:
ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE AND THE GOD THAT CREATED THE 7Billion of which you are a Consequential part.... REPENT IF U ARE IN ANY IMMORAL RELATIONSHIP ... it's sin and its wickedness

Problem is: Not everyone is a Christian. How about you get to understand that?
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by fortunechy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
is it a kind of kissing concert or what
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by bedspread: 1:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Gerrard59:

Problem is: Not everyone is a Christian. How about you get to understand that?
EVERYONE NEEDS GOD HOPE U GET THAT
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2017
bedspread:
EVERYONE NEEDS GOD HOPE U GET THAT

Well, maybe not the Christian God. But the Jewish or Hindu God or Buddha or even Shinto God. Thing is: Everyone is different and cannot and will not think like you. To them and me, kissing is normal and OK. To you, it is immoral. However, they reserve their rights to kiss and not be mocked or criticised or threatened with hell fire.
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by bedspread: 1:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Gerrard59:

Well, maybe not the Christian God. But the Jewish or Hindu God or Buddha or even Shinto God. Thing is: Everyone is different and cannot and will not think like you. To them and me, kissing is normal and OK. To you, it is immoral. However, they reserve their rights to kiss and not be mocked or criticised or threatened with hell fire.
YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE CORRECTED...... ITS LEFT TO YOU TO DECIDE TO HEED TO THE CORRECTION OR NOT...

WHETHER Hindu, pagan, Islam,Buddha or whatever religion whoever practices.... We all will Stand before the ALMIGHTY GOD.... We all we Be Judged by HIM. We all Came From HIM
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 1:39am On Dec 28, 2017
bedspread:
YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE CORRECTED...... ITS LEFT TO YOU TO DECIDE TO HEED TO THE CORRECTION OR NOT...

WHETHER Hindu, pagan, Islam,Buddha or whatever religion whoever practices.... We all will Stand before the ALMIGHTY GOD.... We all we Be Judged by HIM. We all Came From HIM

Question is: God according to what religion? Honestly and unfortunately, you are being dogmatic. In Shintoism, what those revellers did is proper and not a sin. Are you implying Shintos will go to hell because they kissed? shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by bedspread: 1:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Gerrard59:

Question is: God according to what religion? Honestly and unfortunately, you are being dogmatic. In Shintoism, what those revellers did is proper and not a sin. Are you implying Shintos will go to hell because they kissed? shocked
WHOEVER COMMITS SIN AND DOES NOT REPENT OF IT WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN.....whether shintos or whoever.....
What is sin? All unrighteousness is sin
You as a Human being, Whenever you sin, you know..... no matter who u are.....
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by nairamaniac: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2017
ibkkk:
I likey kiss
I love your profile pic.
U know what's up!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos by ibkkk(f): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2017
nairamaniac:

I love your profile pic.
U know what's up!!!

Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' / See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.