Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (62432 Views)

18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb / How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
And one will begin to wonder if TODAY'S HUMAN BEING have got BRAIN at all.

Our REALITY is this. The net income of the first 100 richest people on planet Earth can end world's POVERTY not once but 4TIMES.

And you think human beings have common sense. IF NOT GREED what else is in that heart. https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2013/1/20/1180541/-100-richest-people-could-end-extreme-poverty-in-the-world-right-now

www.oxfam.org.uk/blogs/2015/01/richest-1-per-cent-will-own-more-than-all-the-rest-by-2016

5 richest people can end poverty in Nigeria.
https://m.guardian.ng/news/5-richest-people-can-end-extreme-poverty-in-nigeria-says-oxfam/

Pathetic how the POOR celebrate this few RICHEST MEN In the world. Well that is the out-come of the economic system called CAPITALISM which dynamics is to create few rich people who keep getting richer while the multitude get poorer and poorer.

"One wonders if boundless, all-embracing compassion for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, rapid change. Up to now, whenever a society turned a new leaf it had the Devil at its elbow" (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on Human Condition)

Deep probing into human affairs doesn't suggest that humans have common sense at all. Well, who ever enough is not enough nothing is ever enough. DANGOTE still dey hustle to make more money can you imagine o..............?!! I just hope all these WEALTHEST(S) are planing seriously on how to take their wealth with them after they die otherwise its just an EMPTY LIFE, a race of BLIND mutual rivalry if people are dying of hunger all around the world and just a little percentage of the wealth of the top richest in the world can make a difference.

5 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by checkedout: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
crazygod:
And they don't even wear Gucci or Prada. wink

They wear Rolex, Omega and so on but they don't shout

2 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by checkedout: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Our REALITY is this. The net income of the first 100 richest people on planet Earth can end world's POVERTY not once but 4TIMES.

And you think human beings have common sense. IF NOT GREED what else is in that heart. https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2013/1/20/1180541/-100-richest-people-could-end-extreme-poverty-in-the-world-right-now

www.oxfam.org.uk/blogs/2015/01/richest-1-per-cent-will-own-more-than-all-the-rest-by-2016

https://m.guardian.ng/news/5-richest-people-can-end-extreme-poverty-in-nigeria-says-oxfam/

Pathetic how the POOR celebrate this few RICHEST MEN In the world. Well that is the out-come of the economic system called CAPITALISM which dynamics is to create few rich people who keep getting richer while the multitude get poorer and poorer.

"One wonders if boundless, all-embracing compassion for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, rapid change. Up to now, whenever a society turned a new leaf it had the Devil at its elbow" (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on Human Condition)

Deep probing into human affairs doesn't suggest that humans have common sense at all. Well, who ever enough is not enough nothing is ever enough. DANGOTE still dey hustle to make more money can you imagine o..............?!! I just hope all these WEALTHEST(S) are planing seriously on how to take their wealth with them after they die otherwise its just an EMPTY LIFE, a race of BLIND mutual rivalry if people are dying of hunger all around the world and just a little percentage of the wealth of the top richest in the world can make a difference.

What are you suggesting ?

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
checkedout:

What are you suggesting ?

First my suggestion is that people need to start using their HEAD. Education is not just about how to read and write but how to THINK. Only few are using their HEAD because they are so DUMBSIFIED by BULLSH!T NARRATIVES. Of course it starts with using our head. What am i saying if not a world of people who have been made to conform to STUP!DITY how can you be practicing a system of government called DEMOCRACY which an article of its faith is EQUALITY while running the same government with an economic system that breeds INEQUALITY?!

My first suggestion is that people should start using their head. That brain is not a lump of salad cream inside their head. It is meant for THINKING.

Serious campaign is going on such as by oxfam which i have included their link as to call the attention of these privilege individual as to their responsibilites. FOR WITH PRIVILEGES COMES A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITY. For its a trend that really needs to change but it won't change unless we stop viewing our world through strictly the lens of MATERIALISM throwing away our SPIRITUALITY.

What am I saying?! Now without being BIAS at all but objective. I choose to explain using ISLAM as a form of spirituality here with reference to the RICHEST MAN in Africa as well as the RICHEST BLACK MAN who is a Muslim and name is DANGOTE. According to ISLAMIC LAW the rich is meant to pay what is called ZAKAT (tax to the poor) yearly ought of the abundance of wealth at his disposal. If we go by a strict calculation of what Dangote alone out to be paying as ZAKAT every year. Hmmm............POVERTY will say bye in a short period of time using Nigeria my point of emphasis. While these wealthest are mostly not Muslims what ever spirituality encourages giving. Hence unless we lighten up that spirit of the love for our fellow being. COMPASSION ALL THE WAY!!! NOT COMPETITION.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by sunbilor(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2017
That's why it's good to pay your tithe.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 1:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Money good o grin
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by atheist5(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2017
this is why am reading this book,"the richest man in Babylon",entrepreneur has a huge failure ratio,but if you make it to the top you are a celebrated icon for life

2 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by checkedout: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2017
WORDWORLD:

First my suggestion is that people need to start using their HEAD. Education is not just about how to read and write but how to THINK. Only few are using their HEAD because they are so DUMBSIFIED by BULLSH!T NARRATIVES. Of course it starts with using our head. What am i saying if not a world of people who have been made to conform to STUP!DITY how can you be practicing a system of government called DEMOCRACY which an article of its faith is EQUALITY while running the same government with an economic system that breeds INEQUALITY?!

My first suggestion is that people should start using their head. That brain is not a lump of salad cream inside their head. It is meant for THINKING.

Serious campaign is going on such as by oxfam which i have included their link as to call the attention of these privilege individual as to their responsibilites. FOR WITH PRIVILEGES COMES A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITY. For its a trend that really needs to change but it won't change unless we stop viewing our world through strictly the lens of MATERIALISM throwing away our SPIRITUALITY.

What am I saying?! Now without being BIAS at all but objective. I choose to explain using ISLAM as a form of spirituality here with reference to the RICHEST MAN in Africa as well as the RICHEST BLACK MAN who is a Muslim and name is DANGOTE. According to ISLAMIC LAW the rich is meant to pay what is called ZAKAT (tax to the poor) yearly out of the abundance of wealth at his disposal. If we go by a strict calculation of what Dangote alone out to be paying as ZAKAT every year. Hmmm............POVERTY will say bye in a short period of time using Nigeria my point of emphasis. While these wealthest are mostly not Muslims what ever spirituality encourages giving. Hence unless we lighten up that spirit for the love of our fellow being. COMPASSION ALL THE WAY!!! NOT COMPETITION.

I understand you perfectly now, especially the last paragraph . In Islam once you have at least 650k in cash for 12 months you have to pay a little percentage of your wealth to a poor person(just one person)but someone like Dangote for instance cant pay cos of his amount of wealth. Mind you, giving to people is different from giving ZAKAT. Giving is not compulsory but ZAKAT is.

God dey sha

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by PLATO1U(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2017
eleda o gbodo sun.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
crazygod:
thats the reality of RICH people and not these broke niggas who thinks they are above the world with less than 100m in their account

2 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Horlar995(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2017
crazygod:
Abeg help me tell dt mumu hushpuppi..... Dt dz wtz called being rich..... U don't have to flaunt it for people to know you are rich except u are having inferiority complex syndrome

4 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Hushpuppi: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Horlar995:

Abeg help me tell dt mumu hushpuppi..... Dt dz wtz called being rich..... U don't have to flaunt it for people to know you are rich except u are having inferiority complex syndrome
Horlar I don't know the reason for this insults...
God pass you.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by onward4life(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Explorers:
Warren Buffett

Wealth: $85 billion

Gains in 2017: $11.8 billion

Buffett is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

The 87-year-old billionaire has been the chairman and largest shareholder of the company since 1970.

Explorers on D Rampage!!!
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by ElRapido: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Explorer, according to what am seeing on Forbes this your list is inaccurate. Please shed more light
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Dee1murphy(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2017
GOVERNOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE. SAVE OUR SOUL !!!
OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA DESERVES A BEFITTING GENERAL HOSPITAL NOW!!!
Of all the Indigenous Local Government Areas of Lagos State, Ojo Local Government Area remains the ONLY Local Government Area WITHOUT a General Hospital.
Haaba!!!
Our people go as far BADAGRY, Awori Ajeromi, Igando, Ikeja, e.t.c before they can get adequate and qualitative medical attentions.
What we have are just "clinics" terned "Health Centers".
On behalf of ALL the GOOD, AMIABLE, PATRIOTIC, and LAW ABIDING citizens of OJO Local Government; I hereby call on our Responsible and Active Governor and his Hard working Deputy, to please for GOD sake, come to our aid and resurrect the abandoned General Hospital Project sited at OLUGBEMI ESTATE, by Agric Bus-stop, Ojo town.
This project has been abandoned since after the administration of PA Lateef Jakande.
To All Omo Olojo Alaworos and concerned citizens of Ojo Local Government Area
Please, rebroadcast his message until it gets to the appropriate quarters and Justice is done.
Badmus Moruf Adedayo
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by abumeinben(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Me after looking at my bank balance

Easy bro!

They didn't start last week.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by datfreshdoc(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Sai Lord, if i'll will not marry their daughters give me any of em cuzsins or niece. At-all at-all i go manage.... Sigh 2018 breakthru locate me... Mbok

2 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Most of these guys planted the seeds decades ago, goes to show, success is not overnight.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by RaptorX: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2017
How many of them pay tithes or has ever paid tithes.

2 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Notedlifestyles(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2017
Wow this is big
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by SirMichael1: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Vince77:
Sometimes I wonder if these men ever lack anything.

Most of them lack happiness and try to remedy that by giving to charity organizations.

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Lol it is well. I don't need a lot of money. I only need enough to travel the world bro.
2017 taught me that money and material things only bring temporary happiness
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by maxwell530(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Blackfyre:
Most of these guys planted the seeds decades ago, goes to show, success is not overnight.
zuckerberg is the real deal out of those guys, he became popular and famous in time not even up to a decade, I see him toping Gates and the rest in like 4 to 5 years to come.

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by abiolag(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2017
My name belong on this list. Baba God pls smile on me soon
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Awoo88: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2017
tealaw:

Bill gate suit dey expensive.
They have other crazy things they do. Bill Gates once bought a piece of paper for tens of millions because the piece of paper had Dan vinci name attached to it.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2017
As long as you work for money, you can never be this rich. You have to learn how to save and invest and keep investing. Your money has to work for you and not you working for money. You also have to learn how money works.

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Ronnicute(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2017
This is cool cash!!!
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2017
See me make the top ten soonest.These acquire and distribute wealth unlike people that acquire and hoard.Zuckerberg will be giving out 99 percent of stock in his lifetime.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2017
/
The most important thing is that none of these fellows live in the church.
They are not waiting for God to pick their calls. They went out there and did something with their lives. No Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome to preach prosperity to them. They are not handing out 10% annually to another man as seed money to prosper. Yet some people cannot figure it out.

//

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by stonemasonn: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You are preaching what Jesus, Buddha and many other sages and great thinkers preached centuries ago and many people are still preaching, but capitalism is the only system that can satisfy human greed and bring out the genius ( and evil) in them. If I'm lying ask Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong and Fidel Castro....their systems failed at the end and bowed to capitalism.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.