Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' (58945 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Oblang(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
millionboi2:
thy have not done half,what apc did to dm.

Ask lie Mohammed

Lai Mohammed criticized constructively not like this ffk always saying trash in the name of criticism...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by uprightman(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2017
etenyong:
FFK, remember that the Life of everyone is in God's hand and God is not a wicked God. Even you or your close person may not live to see next year. Don't mock at someone misfortune. Anyone can involve in an accident and he should use that as an avenue to say rubbish.
All the politicians are same . You recalled what oppositions said when Jonathan younger brother die. Some said that the don't go burial funeral small boy. But the man is up 50 years. Even when patience was in hospital , some people wish her dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Desyner: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

Hope hangover never dey disturb some people ooooooh

You dey deny your governor

Is it a must to associate with omoluabis ?
rascals aren't omoluabis
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Dear op from the post I didn't see were he expressly called Buhari a pharaoh except you are implying based on the circumstance at hand. You should have said FFK implied that Buhari is a Pharaoh.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by deebrain(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2017
It is well with Buhari's son. He is healed and restored in Jesus name.

As for his father, President Buhari, he is a disgrace to the country called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by nobsalis: 12:29am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Since the day Buhari ordered his ambassador to vote against Jerusalem I knew his days of joy had become numbered .. Buhari is a devil

Sheeple

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by SalamRushdie: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2017
nobsalis:

Sheeple
Keep fooling urself

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Lucasbalo(m): 12:38am On Dec 28, 2017
I thought you were smarter than that wishing evil on someone's son because you disagree with his politics. I know you are not a father but common sense should dictate to you that there's no tragedy worse than wishing someone to lose his or her offspring. Once again, I lost all the respect I had for you and shame on you. You are a vile human being. I have to say that even though i am not a supporter of any politician in Nigeria.
SalamRushdie:
Since the day Buhari ordered his ambassador to vote against Jerusalem I knew his days of joy had become numbered .. Buhari is a devil

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Lucasbalo(m): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Most of those $10Billions comes from the Peace accord signed by Anwar Sadat of Egypt and Menachim Begin of Israel at Camp David in the late 70s. Most of it is military aide and only few billions are in cash. Get your facts right. Netanyahu of Israel and his Likud party hates people with your skin color but you won't know because your knowledge doesn't pass beyond Nigeria.
SalamRushdie:

keep fooling yaself .. the signs that follows the Isrealis is prosperity, you think the American are foolish to be dashing over 10 billion dollars every year

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by skipo123: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2017
I have said it times with number, Ffk has gone nuts.This man is high in drugs.
He has nothing meaningful to say.What about if his own son is involved in any form accident
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Laple0541(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What benefit will Jerusalem's being capital of Israel bring to you and your family, why did we always cry more than the bereaved in that part of world? Hypocrites everywhere, yeye.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by SalamRushdie: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I thought you were smarter than that wishing evil on someone's son because you disagree with his politics. I know you are not a father but common sense should dictate to you that there's no tragedy worse than wishing someone to lose his or her offspring. Once again, I lost all the respect I had for you and shame on you. You are a vile human being. I have to say that even though i am not a supporter of any politician in Nigeria.

When Buhari govt killed and buried 1 thousand shia women and children what did U ever say . Its clear you are a supporter of Satanic agenda globally..Lucas please stick with American politics and let us handle this devil called Buhari because the man is no good man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Akolawole(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2017
agbangam:
Fani needs help, he is purely insane, how can u play politics with dis sad event This is pure evil and my prayer is dat Fani will experience something worse than this, he shud becareful so dat he doesn't bury his own son. #EvilFani.

You don't need to pray against Fani.

The guy has serious problem.

He is one of those people who have not recovered from Buhari's miraculous healing.

He thinks about Buhari eve when he is in the other room.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Lucasbalo(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Salam is a clown.
Laple0541:

What benefit will Jerusalem's being capital of Israel bring to you and your family, why did we always cry more than the bereaved in that part of world? Hypocrites everywhere, yeye.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by SalamRushdie: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Laple0541:

It makes me rich... So what does Al qudds being the capital of Palestine do for you

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Lucasbalo(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2017
I don't care about Buhari or any other politician in Nigeria but when someone's child is involved in an accident, it's beyond politics to wish the young man evil. No one loathes tramp more than I do but I will never wish him or any of his children evil because I as a father of four will die for any of my three young ladies and jnr. That's the difference between a guy like me and you still finding your way through the rigors of life as a bachelor. What you post was not only ugly, it's vile.
SalamRushdie:

When Buhari govt killed and buried 1 thousand shia women and children what did U ever say . Its clear you are a supporter of Satanic agenda globally..Lucas please stick with American politics and let us handle this devil called Buhari because the man is no good man

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Lucasbalo(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2017
How did you get rich from the US Embassy being moved to Jerusalem from your hideout in Nigeria ?.
SalamRushdie:

It makes me rich... So what does Al qudds being the capital of Palestine do for you

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by stieyven(m): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
To think this fool was once a minister ehn
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by SalamRushdie: 12:56am On Dec 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
How did you get rich from the US Embassy being moved to Jerusalem from your hideout in Nigeria ?.

I will be a billionaire in dollars soon because of the action cool I dont play with God

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by stieyven(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2017
tribalistseun:
Buhari is a Bastardd
Bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Lucasbalo(m): 1:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Good luck on that but you have to start with being a millionaire in naira first. All your idolatry of Israel won't enrich your life by One Naira. Only hard work will enrish you not your demagogic rants.
SalamRushdie:

I will be a billionaire in dollars soon because of the action cool I dont play with God

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by deomelllo: 1:04am On Dec 28, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6473234_screenshot201712280023381_pngd4d021c61548d55c5b71761e11b09de3

Even clueless Jona get sense pass this public nuisance and cocaine addict.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by SalamRushdie: 1:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Good luck on that but you have to start with being a millionaire in naira first. All your idolatry of Israel won't enrich your life by One Naira. Only hard work will enrish you not your demagogic rants.

I became a millionaire in naira many years ago ..I am not sure u have gifted a brand new car to any one in US but i have here twice and I will be a billionaire in ur US dollars ...Oga I am a genius ordained by God

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Irukjames007(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2017
It's obvious that this idiot has lost a sense of humour.... He will be alive to reap his senseless wishes to his fellow human
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by BudeYahooCom: 1:19am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My screenshot shows how the now 'pious' anti-FFK Zombirudeens and dullardullahis reacted against GEJ when his wife lost her mum in an auto crash in 2013.

The Hateful sai baba cockroaches deserve to be smashed into pieces without mercy. They sowed hate but want to reap love.
God bless FFK.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by billyG(m): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2017
with dis kiond of bad mind,ethnocentric views,hatefill disposition is he not worse than who he accused?& he called himsef a xtian a "follower of christ" d prince of peace.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by ashjay001(m): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My thinking pattern is the best on earth ( just today i correctly guessed the careers and ages of 20 people in a bet ) my mind is excellent , when the jews were in germany the germans prospered and when they left germany flunked ..Today Germany is prosperous because they give big grants to the Isrealis ..Bro my intelligence once made me an athiest but today I am wiser

Hmmm......
Germany flunked! Where did u get that? Within 3yrs of d 2nd world war ending, germany was already on d rise! And, it actually voted with nigeria, on d UN resolution.

A truly intelligent being, would realise that, no position is permanent. Life is an illusion!

King Solomon said it best; And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

God does not necesarily reward, according to d work of ur hand. U need to re-read ecce, if u've not already. Fantastic book on understanding life. Very humbling.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by BluntBoy(m): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What does Christianity have to do withe the covenant of Isreal with God .. Bro no matter your creed dont mess with that convenant just let it slide .. comimg from an ex atheist

I have often heard people ignorantly talk about Israel's covenant with God and often wondered within me which covenant that could be.

The Old Covenant (which has ended) or the New Covenant (through which God recognizes every flesh whether they be Jews or not)

And supposing the old covenant with the children of Israel still exists, could one call the modern State of Israel the same thing as the nation of Israel of old? The nation of Israel was homogeneous but the State of Israel is not homogeneous. It includes a population of Arabs.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by mpowa(m): 1:54am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Don't wish yourself evil...When you rejoice over people's sorrows, you're only digging your own grave.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by SirBunky85(m): 1:54am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
God told Pharaoh to "let my people go".

Pharaoh asked Him who He was?

God told him "I am the I Am, that I Am" and sent signs of His awesome power.

It cost Pharaoah both his own life and that of his son.

Signs have been sent. Next comes the axe.

Let God's people go!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156036225447210&id=62188827209
Like play, like play,ffk is turning insane. I wonder what will happen to him if pdp loses in 2019.when he was busy embezzelling public funds during pdp era he didn't God.now,any little thing dat happens,he will be using God's name like say dem be mate. Dia shud always be a limit to everything. Ffk own don too much Abeg.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by SirBunky85(m): 1:59am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So if u have an accident tomorrow,it means dat u are in support of dose dat voted against d USA right?just pray u don't have reason to cry before d end of dis year.u don't play politics with everything.dats why I don't take most of u campaigning against buhari serious cuz some of u do so out of pure hatred instead of patriotism. I spit on u

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by SirBunky85(m): 2:07am On Dec 28, 2017
etenyong:
FFK, remember that the Life of everyone is in God's hand and God is not a wicked God. Even you or your close person may not live to see next year. Don't mock at someone misfortune. Anyone can involve in an accident and he shouldn't use that as an avenue to say rubbish.
Don't mind him and some idiots supporting his useless rants against an accident victim. Fayose his friend has bn restraining himself from such hate filled speech since his death wish for buhari was turned to stronger health by God. Even dis Ffk once said dat buhari is not yet bk rather it's jubrin from Sudan dat is in Abuja. Even if u hate someone,dia is a limit. What if Ffk's only son dies tomorrow?will we say dat Ffk is being punished by God? People go just dey zuzu forgetting dat dey might not even witness 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.