Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' (58924 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by mrnilobrawn: 2:13am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
God told Pharaoh to "let my people go".

Pharaoh asked Him who He was?

God told him "I am the I Am, that I Am" and sent signs of His awesome power.

It cost Pharaoah both his own life and that of his son.

Signs have been sent. Next comes the axe.

Let God's people go!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156036225447210&id=62188827209

I hope the surgeon inject some otapiapia into his vain and then use conc. H2SO4 to clean his brain wound before stitching them.... Sorry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Jelal0007(m): 2:17am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Since the day Buhari ordered his ambassador to vote against Jerusalem I knew his days of joy had become numbered .. Buhari is a devil
And u're a saint abi? MUMU

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Lucasbalo(m): 4:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Make sure you take your medications pal. Your 1million Naira is less than my airfare to Nigeria for me and two of my girls. Enough said.
SalamRushdie:

I became a millionaire in naira many years ago ..I am not sure u have gifted a brand new car to any one in US but i have here twice and I will be a billionaire in ur US dollars ...Oga I am a genius ordained by God

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by prof22(m): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2017
If you know FFK's social media accounts please repost my comment below to it:
Dear Egbon FFK,

Kindly check yourself into a Rehab, Your deep sense of hatred is quite distasteful and un-becoming of a normal being, No rational being can wish your son "Joshua Olufemi Emmanuel Lotanna Aragorn Fani-Kayode" what you wished Yusuf Buhari. Come off this high falutin rabid tweets. Don't allow politics turn you into a 21st century Goebbels. You were first a human being before you became a politician.. Whatever you wish him goes for your son !

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:56am On Dec 28, 2017
Not good ffk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by farihafaheemah(m): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Smooyis:

Israel is Israel. The Jews are God's people and the covenant is for everlasting. He who has ear, let him hear.....
If Jews are only God's people, that means you're for Satan. Thank God my God let me know he will never forsake me.
Atimes I wonder if truly commonsense is common

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Manson1(m): 6:20am On Dec 28, 2017
coputa:
What is wrong with that,are you better than him.
who call this one for my post... wait are u sure u are normal
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by straighttalk(m): 6:22am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I used to also be of the opinion that 1947 Isrealis were usurpers but I have since realized they were actually children of the convenant , pleased study how they flourish and how those that accept them flourish ... watch how the US will grow in the next 12 month { thats the sign boss}

But Pharaoh flourished too: He was among the wealthiest in the history of times. If flourishness is a mark of God's favour. From the point of your juvenile reasoning, Pharaoh s of the children of covenant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by nobsalis: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep fooling urself

U wey pastor don fool finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by lastmessenger: 6:40am On Dec 28, 2017
lilytender:

Children of hate and anger will cry for long just like their forefathers cried till death.
and all the zombies will keep on enduring and accepting the crumbs giving to them while the elites loots all the treasures of nigeria for them and their children.
Nobody makes me like a bloody murderer. Buhari deserves a greater evil and so shall it be.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by malware: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Since the day Buhari ordered his ambassador to vote against Jerusalem I knew his days of joy had become numbered .. Buhari is a devil

Tell me the fate of countless countries that voted against the Jerusalem too, heard only few countries voted in its support.....

For all I care, fvck the Jerusalem, Fvck Israel, fvck Palestine.... Fvck everybody, as nobody cares about our sufferings in Naija and Africa in general.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by ensamy(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2017
I use to think this man Femi F kayode was a reasonable man but now I know better that he is very stupid.
An innocent boy had an accident, instead of him to wish him quick recovery, he starts saying rubbish like
a llunatic. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by wowo2: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2017
Some people are out of job...politics is their means of employment. Not only do they thrive as politicians, they loooot blindly.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2017
I actually wish Buhari would go pharaoh on this ediat.
If this were a proper military junta, FFK, his bastard (born out of wedlock) his concubine and his daughters would be rounded up and dealt with.

The reason this unhinged ediat is able to run his mouth is because Buhari actually has respect for rule of law (outside of national security concerns)

Does this demagogic fool and the idiots hanging on his words have any sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Aziz404:

U are a shame to human race...

By admitting hatred into your mind, you will only suffer from psychological depression and influenza........
its better you start planting happiness in your life....

no amount of u hate speech will change anything in this nation.....

Nigeria has been having problems since 1960 till date...... did is not different..
A typical Afonja who always resorts to curses and insult when he doesn't have anything upstairs to contribute. You have only cursed yourself.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Ffk is just too sensible
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by bandad: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2017
tribalistseun:
Buhari is a Bastardd
You and your generations yet unborn are all bastards.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Yusuf4: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2017
kallmemrB:
Forget politics for once...what if this was his son,how would he feel abt it...we all know Pharaoh sons died.
Humanity is lost

All the lives of the IBO people he killed are not peoples sons bah

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Guyman02: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
PDP are evil

They like playing religious and ethnic cards

This and many more made them lost 2015 election

They can and will never rule this nation again

You were severally posting pictures of IPOB youths killed on Buharis orders on almost every topic on this forum and calling them 'pigs'. You are the least person to condemn Fani

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Guyman02: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2017
A7:
What people? What Pharaoh?

Dude is tired and trying so hard to wail away his pathetic reality of existence as an underachiever, which of course is just one among tons of afflictions ravaging his being.

Fani is like Coco, very insecure, confused, bitter and extremely pessimistic

But you celebrated the killing of ipob youths who are peoples sons and daughters just for waving flags and having a different opinion from and you didn't see yourself as pathetic then?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by millionboi2: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Oblang:

Lai Mohammed criticized constructively not like this ffk always saying trash in the name of criticism...
Critics is critics.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by SalamRushdie: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2017
straighttalk:

But Pharaoh flourished too: He was among the wealthiest in the history of times. If flourishness is a mark of God's favour. From the point of your juvenile reasoning, Pharaoh s of the children of covenant.

He flourished when the Jews where with him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Guyman02: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2017
kallmemrB:
Forget politics for once...what if this was his son,how would he feel abt it...we all know Pharaoh sons died.
Humanity is lost

When Buhari ordered the killing of IPOB youths just for having a different opinion from the main stream you cheered on this forum, celebrated the pictures of them lying in mud and called them 'pigs' and you didn't forget politics. You sir is very pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by SalamRushdie: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2017
SirBunky85:

So if u have an accident tomorrow,it means dat u are in support of dose dat voted against d USA right?just pray u don't have reason to cry before d end of dis year.u don't play politics with everything.dats why I don't take most of u campaigning against buhari serious cuz some of u do so out of pure hatred instead of patriotism. I spit on u

I have prayed thanks
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by stev120(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2017
kallmemrB:
Humanity is lost

the angel of death only hunt for the sons of the Egyptians. ...

"let my people go"
its not a request but an order. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by wxyz1: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Gbam.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by wxyz1: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2017
bandad:
You and your generations yet unborn are all bastards.
cry me river, Buhari your father is wicked and my bible says the wicked will not go unpunished. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by Bakare99(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2017
This fani kayode is evil man how can someone saying this against his fellow human being it's very very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by sarrki(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Bakare99:
This fani kayode is evil man how can someone saying this against his fellow human being it's very very bad

I pitied him and his followers
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' by wenenike(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2017
FFK, I dont understand the hate u have for the president of Nigeria...I dont think u are of any better at all...but let God judge u.

Remember dont wish others what u dnt wish for your self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.