Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity (23235 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing / Kachikwu To Baru: Don’t Embarrass FG, End Fuel Queues Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Bsokera1: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wa yo dey smell
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by mourtayo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sitting on the fence

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Nasir123(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
doctokwus:
Nigerians who think the coming of Dangote refinery and these other private refineries would automatically bring an end to periodic scarcity,and most importantly that the prices would be cheaper or at least less than N145 are in for a shocker.

At least there will be some change in the positive side.

Imaging if we import all the cement we use in Nigeria?

There is hope.
After all nobe everything be bad belle.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
ManirBK:
Its PDP secret agents sabotaging our government with their wayo move that cause scarcity of fuel in the country!!!
PDP isn't in power, yet they are more powerful than d govt in power. Then that means we don't need APC since it seems PDP is still in charge

2 Likes

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Sirjamo: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Rexphobia:
I can't fall for this
Then stand for it
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
daveP:
We just need a rival for dangote. thaizall.
how e wan take happen?
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by lexy2014: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nasir123:

At least there will be some change in the positive side.

Imaging if we import all the cement we use in Nigeria?

There is hope.
After all nobe everything be bad belle.
God bless Nigeria.
if we have 4 non functional refineries yet we are still waiting 4a private citizen 2 finish his own b4 we commence local production, I don't c d hope u are talking about. It clearly shows u were d emphasis is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by LadyNaija(f): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by friendl: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Shame to our leaders ,shame to Nigerians as a whole ,our leaders know we are afraid and will not fight back ,you will push Nigerians to the wall ,instead of fighting back ,they will prefer to break more walls ,countries around the world are reducing prices of fuel ,instead Nigeria is increasing prices of fuel ,oh my gosh l hate this country ,Nigeria is cursed
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
doctokwus:
Nigerians who think the coming of Dangote refinery and these other private refineries would automatically bring an end to periodic scarcity,and most importantly that the prices would be cheaper or at least less than N145 are in for a shocker.

Simple economics my friend
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by daveP(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
lexy2014:
how e wan take happen?
Anyhow, he holds us to ransom, openly and silently. the monopoly is so deafenin
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Nasir123(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
lexy2014:
if we have 4 non functional refineries yet we are still waiting 4a private citizen 2 finish his own b4 we commence local production, I don't c d hope u are talking about. It clearly shows u were d emphasis is

There is this difference between a government and a private business. I guest u know.
This will be business,and there will be competition which will be very good for the economy.

Let's just hope they start soon.
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Esau wore this shoe as a shepherd in the bible

Augustap
ezex:
Let it be so oo God

Pre order this or contact us on how to start mini importation business.check my signature for details
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by cantok(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ijaya123:
In a few days from now?
grin
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by mrhowoto: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
ManirBK:
Its PDP secret agents sabotaging our government with their wayo move that cause scarcity of fuel in the country!!!
So you still support buhari after the injuries he inflicted on you. Zombiesm is a disease.

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Dare2Speak(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mumu, just tell us the Office you are campaning for and we'll help u, stop brainwashing nigerians
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by bejeria101(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
And you would pay through your nose. Who owns the refinery anyway? Oh na them abi? Thought so.
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by lexy2014: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nasir123:

There is this difference between a government and a private business. I guest u know.
This will be business,and there will be competition which will be very good for the economy.

Let's just hope they start soon.

Y do u think d refineries aren't working uptill now yet d biggest monopoly in Nigeria's history is building a refinery that will cater 4 all our fuel needs?are u aware that d multinationals all have massive refineries in countries that dont have crude oil, yet we are waiting 4 dangote.not everything is as it seems, private business or not. what u are seeing is d hand of Esau but u are hearing d voice of Jacob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by doctokwus: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
tdayof:

BOVAS refines her oil and currently sells at #143. Tell
They have oil and selling at N143,yet we still have scarcity! You must be sniffing the same propaganda manure Lai Muhammed is sniffing.

1 Like

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by doctokwus: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
PUSH1:

The same simple economics that caused the price of Dangote cement,raw material sourced in Nigeria,produced in Nigeria and at lower manpower cost,to be costlier than imported cement?
The same simple economics that makes the price of imported rice,despite freight,custom duty,to be almost same price as locally produced rice with no freight,no custom duty and even subsidized to some extent!
Tell me what I don't know!!

2 Likes

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by tdayof(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
doctokwus:

They have oil and selling at N143,yet we still have scarcity!
You must be sniffing the same propaganda manure Lai Muhammed is sniffing.

It's not always about propaganda. You said the price won't get less than 145 if Dangote refinery commence work and I showed you an instant of a filling station that refines her self and still sells at #143.

Now imagine Dangote refinery with up to 650,000bpd. A local refinery definitely cuts cost.
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by doctokwus: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
tdayof:

It's not always about propaganda. You said the price won't get less than 145 if Dangote refinery commence work and I showed you an instant of a filling station that refines her self and still sells at #143.

Now imagine Dangote refinery with up to 650,000bpd. A local refinery definitely cuts cost.
I am therefore asking you, where is the oil this magical station is producing and selling at N143.
By the way,I am not aware of any local refinery that has started operation,so where is this Bovas refinery and how come there is still scarcity even in their area of operation,assuming you even understand what you are typing.Refining is different from sourcing or buying if you don't know o!

1 Like

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by lost24: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pls Nigeria should av patience

Wen Dangote finish is refinery and it fully operating
The south south leader will sit up because dangote will turn world class person again.

Useless south south leader can not build 1 refinery with all d big allocation dey alway receive 4rm FG.

Under goodluck n D former minister of petroleum d moni dat they stool can build refineries

1 Like

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
PUSH1:

If economics works in Nigeria, we would have had a better economy than this.
Everything on paper is different than reality. The laws of demand and supply doesn't even work here in Nigeria. This country defies every know law/theory in economics. lol.
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by edupedia: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
But FG destroyed all private refinery in ND undecided

Now ND is suddenly on their mind

The most confused government I have seen in history.

I am hopeful for the best shall. Hmmmm

...give the name of one of such private refineries in ND inspected and previously approved by FG or carry you lielie to your village and bury it in shame by new year...

1 Like

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by abfalkolly(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Private and illegal refineries!!
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by davibid: 12:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Whenever Nigerians hear the name Buhari

angry

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by deomelllo: 12:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

You mean this less than 3 years in power FG was in charge of Nigeria since independence and even during the PDP 16 years of corruption, looting and stealing, wrecking and not building infrastructures left us in darkness after looting $20 billion power funds, wrecking the 4 refineries and so on,?

PMB did all that in less than 3 years?

I know you people are predisposed to hate and you must hate because this is your mission in life, but at least do so with some sane and rational logic that we at lease can reason with and understand.

You people really need to curb your hate sometimes because it is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2017
I came to check if it was Lai Mohammed again!!! But not too far from it
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by Aldebaran(m): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity by fitzmayowa: 2:20am On Dec 28, 2017
tdayof:

Bovas does not have a refinery, they are marketers of PMS get your facts right sir...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari-Indimi And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Power Generation Hit 4237MW On August 6th: Jonathan Transformation? / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.