Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Airdrop Alert! Receive Free Etherbtc! I Just Registered For The Etherbtc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Airdrop Alert! Receive Free Etherbtc! I Just Registered For The Etherbtc (496 Views)

Claim this N8,000 Bankiom Airdrop Alert / Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus / AIRDROP ALERT! Receive FREE Etherbtc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airdrop Alert! Receive Free Etherbtc! I Just Registered For The Etherbtc by kogistar2: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
AIRDROP ALERT! Receive FREE EtherBTC! I just registered for the EtherBTC 2018 Airdrop and you can, too! Go to http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=L3hIC&m=kXm5gJ19ts1YO_2&b=RGv9dFwwzSBgx0DrYZDGWg today!

Copy the URLs to your posts and email all three links in ONE email to airdrop@etherbtc.io. Once we verify your links, you're qualified! All you have to do from that point on is wait until February 14, 2018, when tokens will be airdropped into the MyEtherWallet address you provided. If you'd like to help us launch the airdrop sooner, keep spreading the word. If we get to 100,000 people registered for the Airdrop before 2/14, we will launch the airdrop sooner. smiley

Thanks for participating in the EtherBTC 2018 airdrop. We'll notify you of other airdrops and special promotions as they become available.

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous 2018 and beyond

(1) (Reply)

Achain Next Neo? Or Better ? / Start Making Money For A Life Earns Up To 4 Million Dollars Bitcoin For Free / Land/building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.