Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus (2171 Views)

Learn How To Trade Forex For Free / Is It Possible To Trade Forex For Living? / T-natel -who Is Going To MBA Forex For Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Have you always wanted to invest in forex? Now you can do so with instaforex, Regiser to receive $500 forex startup bonus at https://www.instaforex.com/?x=GVNSR
NOTE:this Startup Bonus is not withdrawable
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hey all, we have all heard of forex, and might have at some point too participated in the foreign exchange market,some of us might have profited and others made huge losses.what might have brought about these two different outcomes?how do we influence the market to produce desired results?All these and more questions are on our minds, why not lets work together to conquer the warzone called forex. Ill post articles and books i deem to be useful periodically. Lets ask questions on matters we lack understanding so the experienced ones among us can assist. Thank you
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by menthane(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
PROFIT FROM FOREX and get over 30% of your invested fund Monthly with Capital Protection. Call 08064861360 for more info or Register with the link below:
Http://www.alpari.com/?partner_id=1236710
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Chrismanuels(m): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2018
I want to learn to trade myself i relly want to learn

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Well chris,its a good thing we have the internet, you can learn anything now. www.babypips.com, www.liteforex.com/tutorial/ is an amazing place to start for beginners to forex
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
heyy all, sorry for being away for long, i had exams in school, im done though , finally a grad. so back to the topic.what is Forex and how do i make money off it?what is binary options? is it the same as forex?

The Forex (Foreign Exchange) market is currently one of the largest and most profitable markets in the world in terms of daily turnover. The foreign exchange market assists international traders and their investments, by enabling currency conversion. A significant part of the large turnover is contributed by online Forex trading, which has been steadily increasing over the past few years. This trend is expected to continue well into the future.

Binary Options trading is the new kid on the block. It is a new version of Forex market trading that is simple in comparison, which makes it the preferred trading method for new traders. Binary Options contracts have long been available and sold directly by the issuer to the buyer. They were generally considered “exotic” and there was no liquid market for trading these instruments between their issuance and expiration.

Since mid-2008, Binary Options websites have been offering a simplified version of exchange-traded Binary Options and people immediately embraced this new way of trading. Since then the number of traders and brokers kept going up, and now, I can safely say this industry has come a long, long way. Binary Options are now all over the internet and most online traders are using them one way or another.

In the early days, traders didn’t know what regulation was and because of that, brokers didn’t seek regulation. Now the most reputable brokers are fully regulated and traders have become more careful with their money so a regulated broker is their first choice. In the early days, the types of binaries were limited to Up/Down and maybe a few others but the choices were very few. Now brokers go out of their way to offer new and innovative types of binary options such as Ladder Options, Pair Options (Pairs existed before but now a lot of brokers are offering them), Touch, Boundary, Above/Below, etc. (some of these were available in 2012 but only a handful of brokers had them and now almost all brokers offer them). Overall the binary options industry has changed a lot and most of it is for the better. I believe we are not done yet and that we will see even better advances, more safety and a lot more professionalism from brokers in the near future.

What are the Key Differences Between Binary Options and Forex?

Making a comparison between Forex trading and binary trading is not easy as they both have their own advantages over the other but here are some of the main differences:

Binary options – Set And Forget

A Forex trade has a lot more variables than a binary options trade and this means that the trader is faced with a lot of decisions. Lots of decisions also mean that you can screw one up and one is all you need. You have Stop Loss, Take Profit, position size, etc. and as a Forex trader myself, I can tell you it can be terrible to see price one pip away from your Take Profit just to turn around and go straight to your Stop Loss. If you widen your Stop Loss, you can lose more, if you tighten your Take Profit, you can win less… but a smaller win is better than a loss, right? Or wrong…? See, lots of decisions, while on the other hand, a binary option trade is set and forget, there’s not much you can do after you open it. And on top of that, a single pip (or point) is all you need to win a trade, which brings me to the next difference:

One Pip Is All You Need

In Forex, the more price travels in your favor, the more money you make (or lose if it goes the other way). With binary options, things are different: it doesn’t matter how far away price travels because you can get the entire payout even if the price is only one pip higher or lower than it was when you opened the trade. One pip brings you 85% profit, 10 pips bring you 85% profit and 1 million pips bring you… yup: 85% profit. Of course, the payouts differ from broker to broker and this 85% was only used as an example.

Ease Of Use

Forex trading requires professionals with experience in foreign currency trading while Binary Options is quite simple and easily understandable even to novices in financial trading. This simplicity makes Binary Options more appealing but do not think you don’t need to learn anything. Education is a big part of success in trading and this applies to binaries as well. If you’re in need of education, visit our Binary Options School.

Know Your Risk And Reward In Advance

With binary options, you know right from the start how much you are going to make if your trade is successful: the payouts range between 60% and 85%. In Forex trading, the returns are uncertain and can only be determined after the closing of a position.

Refunds

Binary Option trading is safer compared to Forex trading. With Binary Options, some brokers offer up to a 15% refund in case of losses, which acts as a cushion for the Binary Option trader. Forex trading has no safety precautions in place (if you don’t use a Stop Loss order or other forms of protection) and in cases of wrong investment decisions, the Forex trader may lose all money invested.

Time Is Money

Forex can be traded continually throughout the weekdays while Binary Options can only be traded if the underlying market is open. Say if you want to trade binaries on stocks, you have to wait for the stock market to open. However, it must be noted that you can trade binaries on currency pairs and that means that you can trade around the clock during weekdays.

Range Of Markets

Binary Options offer a lot more assets. Forex stands for Foreign Exchange so obviously, only currencies can be traded, but when it comes to Binary Options, the choices are wider and include stocks, indices and commodities on top of currencies. More choices, more opportunities.

Regulation: We Need It

The Forex industry has a lot more regulation compared to Binary Options. However, in the last couple of years the top Binary Options brokers started to pursue regulation and this is a major step forward for clients’ safety. Before opening a binary options account, make sure you know as much as possible about Binary Options Regulation.

Leverage: Increase Risks And Rewards

Forex is leveraged and this can be both good or bad, depending on how you look at it: you have the potential to ma more but also you risk more. Binary Options are much simpler in this regard, because they are not a leveraged product.

Binary Options VS Forex – Bottom Line

Although they are differentiated by the aforementioned features, Forex market and options trading have some similarities. Both are easily accessible to the public since they can be operated online. What is required of potential traders is simply a network connection and start-up capital that can be as little as one hundred dollars.

Overall, nearly anyone can join this revolutionary way of trading. However, some binary options brokers are not regulated, which can potentially lead to some traders being taken in by scam artists. Beware, do your research and pick the right trusted binary options broker for you.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by shiffynaani(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
WELCOME BACK. WE ARE FOLLOWING...
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by XINOIX: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
SCAMMERS continue scamming I feel sorry for those that fall for this bullsh**t

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
XINOIX:
SCAMMERS continue scamming I feel sorry for those that fall for this bullsh**t
lol. Bro, i feel your pain, you might have been scammed by all these fraud get rich quick schemes but take note, i never did ask anyone on this thread to make a deposit of any kind into my account. Im only helping myself out here, I get referral bonuses when someone register through me and that person gets startup bonus to trade with.The aim of this thread is for us all to learn and share ideas, I learn more as i research and teach others.if you dont want the bonus gerrarahia and let serious minded people be at peace.Bad Belle
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
I found this free stock books download sites and i thought it do be wonderful to share for those that require more resources.
Download 14 Free Stock Market eBooks : http://www.swing-trade-stocks.com/e-books.html

i also have more books and resources, pm privately to get those if you are hungry for knowledge like me.

And also for those still interested in the Startup bonus to start trading with, Register at the link provvided below to receive the bonus.

https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=GVNSR

Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
I know we all like to see proof to believe its real, im a bit skeptical about posting my details but well seeing is believing, I have made $70 from my startup bonus in just a month and i just ventured into trading, am also a beginner, you can learn it too
Register at the link provvided below to receive the bonus.

https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=GVNSR

Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by jconsulting(f): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
For those that want to learn forex. ,It's free go to Google and download Babypips and candle sticks bible these 2 ebooks will introduce you to forex , read it and sign up for any broker of your choice and start with demo account.

You can choose
Hotforex
FXtm
Etoro
Alpari

These are forex brokers

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by jconsulting(f): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Don't fall for scammers , any average person can trade forex

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2018
jconsulting:
Don't fall for scammers , any average person can trade forex
i never said you need special skills to learn though.if after seeing a screenshot of a live account trade you still think this is is a scam,then you got trust issues.demo accounts to me are just for experimenting and testing out new strategies to use in live accounts.instaforex still allows you to open demo accounts if you wish
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wizdeen:
i never said you need special skills to learn though.if after seeing a screenshot of a live account trade you still think this is is a scam,then you got trust issues.demo accounts to me are just for experimenting and testing out new strategies to use in live accounts.instaforex still allows you to open demo accounts if you wish

The bonus u spoke about,when can one withdraw it? And hope the bonus doesn't serve as some sort of demo money?
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
antonreal:

The bonus u spoke about,when can one withdraw it? And hope the bonus doesn't serve as some sort of demo money?
the bonus cannot be withdrawn but profits made from the bonus can be withdrawn.
go to https://secure.instaforex.com/ru/agreements/startupbonus.html to find out more
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wizdeen:

the bonus cannot be withdrawn but profits made from the bonus can be withdrawn.
go to https://secure.instaforex.com/ru/agreements/startupbonus.html to find out more

What about the 250usd per referral.. How does that work?
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
antonreal:

What about the 250usd per referral.. How does that work?
Well lets say i got 250usd for each person that registered through me aside from the 500usd bonus, its still meant to be used for trades exclusively
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by ReppingLocals(f): 1:15am On Nov 11, 2018
Do It Yourself Profitable Investment.

I will Introduce and Personally Coach you on a "Simple Investment You can Invest and Manage on Your Own" and earn unlimited stream of Income working any time (5 days/weekly) using your Phone, Tab or Laptop.

I will work with only serious individuals, please don't call or chat me up asking unnecessary questions.
I will give physical training to those in Lagos at a COST, those from other States who think they can participate online are welcome to contact me.

What You Need:
=============
No Experience required, I will training you in few hours and continue to support you where necessary.
Startup Capital: 100,000 Naira (Minimum).
Returns: You can make upto 25K - 50K Weekly no gimmicks (You must work hard).
Valid ID.
Mobile Phone or Tab or Laptop.
Internet Connection.
MTN Line.
Venue: Anywhere in Lagos but I would prefer you come close to Iyana-Ipaja Axis
Training Cost: 20,500 Naira
You Start Earning Immediately no gimmicks.
I will show YOU PROOFS.

Note: Payment Before Training, no part payment please.

CALL/WhatsApp: +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
For Enquiries and Training Schedule.
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by mcqwerty(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2018
You are a beginner and you already promoting stuff.

You talked about forex and you posted a binary chart platform screenshot of a lucky trade (beginner's luck).

Dude, what is your problem? undecided
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
mcqwerty:
You are a beginner and you already promoting stuff.

You talked about forex and you posted a binary chart platform screenshot of a lucky trade (beginner's luck).

Dude, what is your problem? undecided
well in life one has to start from somewhere,we were all beginners at a point in time.i stated the fact i got into trading a few months back.im still learning thats true.by sharing what i learnt i gained more too.im humble too,if you are the expert you claim to be,we wont mind learning a few things from you too, OVERSABI
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
lost -700$ yesterday cry cry..Bitcoin Crash embarassed .
In times of despair... never forget the dream... cool
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
its bear season for all crypto lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by mcqwerty(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Wizdeen:
well in life one has to start from somewhere,we were all beginners at a point in time.i stated the fact i got into trading a few months back.im still learning thats true.by sharing what i learnt i gained more too.im humble too,if you are the expert you claim to be,we wont mind learning a few things from you too, OVERSABI

OVERSABI, right? You know next to nothing about trading so you have nothing to share. Please stop trying to share ignorance here.
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by mcqwerty(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Wizdeen:
its bear season for all crypto lipsrsealed undecided

You can't even tell the trend. Its been bearish since January. What do you know exactly?

You are naive and arrogant. The market will teach you a hard lesson.
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
mcqwerty:

OVERSABI, right? You know next to nothing about trading so you have nothing to share. Please stop trying to share ignorance here.
hehehe,see this one,you that have the knowledge and the expertise will not share or encourage others,me that im trying to learn without your help,you are still dissing me?im i wonder why some people just have too much negativity?biko,i didnt ask for your help or support.if all you have to contribute to the world is negative energy,find someone else, im allergic to people like who never see good in anything.i lost the money,true but i gained valuable experience which you were selfish to share.i wont reply to you anymore.take your negative energy else where
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
mcqwerty:

and sir what have you done sef to improve someones life here on nairaland?at least by creating this thread,some people registered and started their trading experience for their first time.i also got some bonus as well.we helped each other.while yours is to spread negative vibes around.forming web developer with wordpress and PHP,mtcheww.i do advice you to learn Javascript And Python and upgrade your business so you wont have the time to waste preaching hate and bitterness
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by mcqwerty(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wizdeen:
and sir what have you done sef to improve someones life here on nairaland?at least by creating this thread,some people registered and started their trading experience for their first time.i also got some bonus as well.we helped each other.while yours is to spread negative vibes around.forming web developer with wordpress and PHP,mtcheww.i do advice you to learn Javascript And Python and upgrade your business so you wont have the time to waste preaching hate and bitterness

Am not negative. Am being straight-forward and blunt about the reality of trading. Stop giving people false hopes. Its only ignorant people in trading that do what you do here.

You know nothing about development so lets not go there. What you only know how to do is jump from fx to binary option and get bonus, as well as google "Best programming languages to learn".

What does my signature say again? PHP/WP Developer, et al. And what does your signature say? undecided Sad.

Your arrogance and pride would not allow you seek guidance. The market would teach you humility and respect.

Keep stoned.

Cheers.
Re: Learn How To Trade Forex For Free And Receive Free Startup Bonus by Wizdeen(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2018
mcqwerty:

Am not negative. Am being straight-forward and blunt about the reality of trading. Stop giving people false hopes. Its only ignorant people in trading that do what you do here.

You know nothing about development so lets not go there. What you only know how to do is jump from fx to binary option and get bonus, as well as google "Best programming languages to learn".

What does my signature say again? PHP/WP Developer, et al. And what does your signature say? undecided Sad.

Your arrogance and pride would not allow you seek guidance. The market would teach you humility and respect.

Keep stoned.

Cheers.
i can sum up all you said in one line: i know nothing and you know all ,which makes me wonder what arrogance is again??and im also a trained and certified by Google developer.but what do i know sef like you said. you win, you are right, i know nothing,YOU know all,the all knowing. here is a quote:
Socrates:to know is to know that you know nothing,thats the meaning of true knowledge
.peace mr OVERSABI and trust me i remain my Stoned self

(1) (Reply)

WINDING UP A COMPANY IN NIGERIA / Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. / What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.