Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Travel To Europe - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Travel To Europe (578 Views)

Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Europe by swagzzzkid: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hello pls, I am looking to travel to Europe. Can anyone help me?
God bless u sir.
Re: Travel To Europe by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
swagzzzkid:
Hello pls, I am looking to travel to Europe. Can anyone help me?
God bless u sir.

You better be careful, so you dont fall into the hands of see-morocco-see-spain... Those who came back from Libya have learned their lesson.

Learn a vocation here in Nigeria or find another way to add value to ur life before thinking of traveling abroad.
Re: Travel To Europe by swagzzzkid: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
yes but I have money o.
Re: Travel To Europe by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
swagzzzkid:
yes but I have money o.

It's just a brotherly advice. Keep ur money and do your research on the internet before rushing to pay one agent. Be careful.
Re: Travel To Europe by swagzzzkid: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thank u brother.

Do you know any reliable agent? Does anyone know of a forum post to compare agents/prices?
Thks

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You Analyze Your Research Hypothesis / How To Break Into Business Consulting Career / Earn Up To N50,000 A Week As A Driver Ambassador With Taxify Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.