Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria (8349 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? / Interns Vacancy In A Bank **still Accepting Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by darqly(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Vivere:

And you think workload in Access bank is not crushing? GTB is just a learner when it comes to crushing workload. They should get tutorials from Access....

Lol, Access ALREADY uses the GTBank Playbook, everyone knows this, even your MD. Why do you think it's easy for ex-GT to waltz into Access and not the other way round?
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
itzlabode:

Take your negativity, wash it and keep it in your shelf. There are thousands of vacancy out there that will employ you regardless of your age, why hit your head on the wall over what the bank wants for herself?
I need those vacancies oga.....
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by Vivere: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
darqly:
Lol, Access ALREADY uses the GTBank Playbook, everyone knows this, even your MD. Why do you think it's easy for ex-GT to waltz into Access and not the other way round?
Whose MD? shocked Do I work in Access? Or am I employed by GTB? Why do you people like jumping to conclusions, like this? Were you there when the playbook was written and passed from GTB to Access?
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by darqly(m): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2017
Vivere:

Whose MD? shocked Do I work in Access? Or am I employed by GTB? Why do you people like jumping to conclusions, like this? Were you there when the playbook was written and passed from GTB to Access?

This is entirely your problem, not mine undecided undecided
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by Vivere: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
darqly:
This is entirely your problem, not mine undecided undecided
No sir, it is certainly your problem. You were the one that jumped to conclusions, or have you forgotten?
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by NaijaSmallie: 3:37am On Jan 05, 2018
If you won't apply, then move along. Stop deceiving those that want to apply with all these assumptions and factless basis.
Access bank is very liberal, no bank will pay so much for you to come and do small work. Every work comes with its own stress. So if you have the guts to work for the bank and earn well, you better apply, if you don't have the guts, then move to the next thread.
It's that simple

Even if it is a target, you can help spread the link and staff code and help a brother progress. Life shouldn't be so hard but we have chosen to make it hard for ourselves. It's just terrible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by mapist(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2018
juddexy2:
Targets everywhere in Access, compulsory bonds, compulsory storming..even this recruitment is based on targets. Access bank is the highest paying bank but mehn what's the use of the money when your peace of mind ain't very stable. I think First bank and GTbank are top leading banks to work for in Nigeria currently.

No sir, they aint the highest paying bank.
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by mapist(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2018
davide470:
If we are going the "i know people who works there" route, then i know people who work with Access bank and they are still there rising through the ranks. Not everyone would like where they work, so factor that in before giving a general statement.

Intelligent comment.
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by mapist(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2018
darqly:

Lol
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by juddexy2(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2018
mapist:

No sir, they aint the highest paying bank.
Enlighten me please
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by mapist(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2018
juddexy2:
Enlighten me please

Ahh..police wee catch me na.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies For Fresh Graduates: Apply Online / Beltkin Global Services Limited Calling For Test / ...how Much Fan Milk Pays Engineers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.