Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,122 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same (21860 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / How Much Is My Salary? Help!! / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by nkemjacob2(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
I work in an hospitality management. I go to work everyday, I board two vehicles to get to my work place 6times a week. My salary is a little difference from minimum wage.

The situation is getting harder

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Mantilla(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I work in an hospitality management. I go to work everyday, I board two vehicles to get to my work place 6times a week. wage a few difference my salary is higher than minimum wage.

Op it's same everywhere my dear

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Samfloxin(m): 2:23am On Jun 20, 2023
The thing is biting harder but as a federal worker there is hope as federal government negotiates with labour leaders

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Flets: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
1. 7.5% VAT on diesel
2. Fuel subsidy removed
3. Electricity tariff hiked
4. University tuition increased to 400K+
5. Naira devalued
6. Same old politicians lined up to continue the looting

Give it 6 months and Nigerians will feel the real and stinging impact of these policies. At that time, ethnicity and religion cannot save you.

305 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by HEBEI: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
All of us are facing the same thing except the crooks in the government.

Fuel subsidy is gone forever. All of us go dey ok last last.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by TheBTCinvestor: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
cool
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubu is working

10 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by id4sho(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
A town hall different from balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba tongue

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by bolademi(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I work in an hospitality management. I go to work everyday, I board two vehicles to get to my work place 6times a week. My salary is a little difference from minimum wage.

Let ur boss increase ur salary

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by bodemattews(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Steal

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by SmartPolician: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
When they increase the salaries of federal workers, inflation will get worse.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by obembet(f): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Subsidy still covered till June ending.

It will kick off in July 1.

VP and NLC are reviewing the new salary scale

Bad belle people, always looking for bad news to pain Government bad.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by sslcrypt: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Difficult times

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by yesloaded: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
bolademi:

Let ur boss increase ur salary

How?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Camberlo(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
I would advise you be patience a bit, because your management too may be thinking 🤔🤔 the workers way too.

The review in your monthly emoluments is coming soon

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Cutezt(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Just a few minutes ago, I was walking down the street to get bread for breakfast, on my way back, I met one guy in the former area I moved from about 3 years ago. After exchanging pleasantries, I was expecting him to go on his way, while I go on mine, but the guy started walking with me o, he started narrating his story to me and why he has been scarce. He said he used to work at one factory, but because of the increase in transportation fare, he was not able to keep up with transporting himself, so he just decided to use that as an excuse to get his annual break, so he can gather enough money to go back, unfortunately, I was not holding cash as I used the last cash on me to buy the bread, my card wasn't with me either, so there was no way to give him anything. He told me he actually came to see a friend of his whom I know, just to come and have breakfast as that is where he comes once in a while to eat, but the guy was not home, so he decided to take a walk when he met me. I felt sorry for him, he started asking if I had even if it was raw rice or garri at home, so I can give him, that was when I knew it was serious.

I just took him home, gave him the rice babe prepared the previous night for us, and after he was done, I had about 1 paint of garri that I bought about 2 months ago. I am not a big fan of garri, either drinking or eating, so I rarely touched the garri. I packaged it for him, and got a few cups of rice for him. He said he had stew at home already. I also had to part with 3k to support his fare back to work.

You need to see how happy this guy was to get ordinary garri.

People are going through a lot, and the government is not putting anything in place to help cushion the effect as the cost of living has continually gone up since. God go help us a sha.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Johnrake69: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
By the end of the year another 50M people would have joined the 130M number of extremely poor Nigerians.

The Voodoo Economics of APC is mind boggling. 200% increase in fuel, Tuition fees for University students, 7.5% vat in AGO and PMS, 40% hike in electricity cost. When we already have over 130M in multi dimensional poverty. How will this bring people out of poverty? Massive reduction of the people’s purchasing power is never a good thing especially when the money will be stolen by few people in government.

These massive hike will definitely impact on economic activities negatively.

As you’re complaining of poor wages, your Employer could be contemplating on reducing the number of workers under their employment.

And we’re making excuses for them. Next will be health. FG will say they can’t find public hospitals again. And I wonder what they would fund aside from their luxurious lifestyle.

A president that moves with 60 cars on his convoy with 10 Presidential Jets that is more than enough to float a National carrier is telling you that is earning little above 30K to endure for a better tomorrow.
Well… The question is will you be alive to witness the better tomorrow with this level of economic hardship? Time will tell.

Modified
For people quoting me about the figure of 130M people living in multidimensional poverty please go through this Nairametrics report 7months ago.

https://nairametrics.com/2022/11/17/133-million-nigerians-are-multidimensionally-poor-nbs/?amp=1

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by omolola100(f): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Same thing here
I will take bike in the morning and trek in the afternoon.
Most times I trek in the morning if time is not against me.
The Lord will help us in the country

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Karlman: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
OP!
Haven't you heard?
We are in Chapter Two of APC's New York Best Seller Book, Titled; 'How to Kill Nigerians While They Hype You!'

Thats your own copy of the book!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by jhydebaba(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Work out ways like walking sometimes to cut costs if you dont want to cut corners. embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by timiade446(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Na you vote for am

So no vex

Canva pro for sale

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by PROPHETmichael: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
This is why corruption will not end anytime soon in Nigeria. How do you expect someone to survive without engaging in some sharp practices in their working environment?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
It is well
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by tollyboy5(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2023
This government is not serious at all. Just wanting to task people to their grave without any way of supporting the poor masses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by finallybusy: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2023
You’re a senior man. Your boss knows you can survive. Keep doing what you’re doing.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by braine(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:
Subsidy still covered till June ending

How? Fuel has increased already

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by PHZADDY1(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2023
Shege full everywhere but this shameless people still dey shout on jagaban manhood we stand

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by obembet(f): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2023
braine:

How? Fuel has increased already

Yes but let wait till Government review all this before we tackle the issues.

My only fear is for people that are working in private sectors, ( expecially private sch)

The true it no pain no gain

Subsidy as to be removed

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by RawSex(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2023
Relax guys

Salaries will be increased before November wink

Hope is HERE!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by eluquenson(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2023
Fuel subsidy removal is very good, but the time and situation in the country will make it a worse decision.

There is no soft landing for people to cope with the hike in price as a result of the removal. Subsequently, foreign exchange rate was decentralised making a steep increase in fx rate.
These policies are good but implemented at the wrong time, yeah! they might not be a right time but the economy needs to be stabilized and inflation reduced before making such a stupid decision.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by mbahdi(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Sorry.dats agbado effect

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? / How God Used Nairaland To Get Me This Job After A Lot Of Struggles / Flutterwave Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.