Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Yusuf Buhari: Remembering Zakzaky’s Sons Killed By The Buhari Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari: Remembering Zakzaky’s Sons Killed By The Buhari Regime (912 Views)

Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari: Remembering Zakzaky’s Sons Killed By The Buhari Regime by Obijulius: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
For those of you praying for Yusuf Buhari, please remember when his father, Muhammad Buhari, killed Zakzaky’s sons.

Could this be Karma at work?
[url]
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/army-killed-my-3-remaining-brothers-zakzaky-s-son/125320.html[/url]

The army had killed the three of the four remaining sons of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky during last week onslaught on his residence, his only surviving son, Muhammad Ibraheem said yesterday.

He said his three brothers - Ham-mad, 17, Ali 15 and Humaid, 13 - were all shot dead in front of their father during the raid in their residence in Zaria last week Sunday.

A statement signed by Muhammad said earlier in June 2014, the military abducted and killed his three brothers after a peaceful pro-Palestinian procession in Zaria.

Ahmad, 22, was a final year student of Chemical Engineering in Shenyang University, China; Hameed, 20, was studying Aeronautical Engineering in Xian University, China; while Mahmud, 18, was a student of Al-Mustapha University, Beirut, Lebanon.

He said of his eight siblings, only two, Nusaiba and Suhaila, are alive today, while the remaining six were slain by the army.
He said Suhaila survived with wounds on her face.
Zakzaky’s older sister Hajiya Fatima Yaqoub was among those killed in the raid, while the cleric and his wife survived gun shots wounds.
“Thank God, I have been able to finally speak to my sister (Suhaila) after seven days of terror, compliments of the Nigerian army.

“They have been released from the ordeal of being with an army that is supposed to protect them. But I call to all those who care that, we must continue with our peaceful protests, however and whenever we can. Just as we have been doing for over the last 30 years, and as long as we breathe I hope that we will continue to do so.”

The cleric’s only surviving son said “We will continue to protest in order to demand our right to bury our dead properly, to tend to our wounded and to see to the health of our leader, my father.”
He said he “will continue to demand unbiased, impartial justice, for my six brothers, for as long as I breathe.”

1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Remembering Zakzaky’s Sons Killed By The Buhari Regime by Saaruman(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hope that lost zombie who opened a prayer thread for vegetable's son is reading this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Remembering Zakzaky’s Sons Killed By The Buhari Regime by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nemesis......

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Remembering Zakzaky’s Sons Killed By The Buhari Regime by MicheyJ1: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
Karma never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Remembering Zakzaky’s Sons Killed By The Buhari Regime by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Selective show of humanism is inhumanity. That's our specialty here. The persons who are asking for prayers and asking those doing the mocking if they'd react same if it was a family member were inhuman to Shia and IPOB massacres. We are depleting our strength and making the monsters that are consuming us.

I feel the dude but his father is a murderer and a monster. We shouldn't show him love with respect to his father's action because the man has been too foolish, too demonic and heartless to deserve anyone's pity. We should treat Yusuf Buhari distinctly from M.Buhari. We shouldn't transfer his father's creation to him. I believe everyone's sins should be on their head only.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/shia-zaria-massacre-two-years-gone/

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Remembering Zakzaky’s Sons Killed By The Buhari Regime by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Karma is innocent.. na bubu go find trouble..

zombie n' afons go ginger you..but na only you go face consequences.

but eh..if say no be for one thing eh..

your papa no just try..at all at al.. undecided

buhari must go..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Abia State / Victory Will Be Sweet For Buhari In 2019 / Obj's Letter To President Buhari : The Second Of Its Kind In 33 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.