Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics (62043 Views)

Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Maria Assumpta Avenue, Owerri Renamed Muhammadu Buhari Road By Imo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Eaa247:

keep ur mouth shut if u ve noting to say. u writing out of context? seems u don't understand d topic of discussion.
I am not against Rochas naming any road after any personality but it must not b an ancient road that has been in existence even b4 his father was born.
if he wants to name a road after anybody let him build such a road.
I agree totally! he can name any road after Almajiris if he like as long as the roads are Newly built, if he cares more about naming roads let him built more roads, not renaming Already built road by Another regime.

1 Like

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by millionboi2: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
sorry no vex, I don forget say the filth in igboland don block your brain, abi na erosion wash your brain commot as e don finish igboland? Mofo can’t read in between the lines. IPOB goat
still didn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by victorazyvictor(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
how can you know him Onitsha when the filth has blocked your brains!!

....but your existence and life rendezvous depends there. Adeiberibe grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by supereagle(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2017
NextGovernor:
Lol. People non wan hear Buhari name these days especially the suffer he put us thru.

No. Rochas has lost the confidence people have on him. Moreover, he should have left that road as it was before. He wants to become Nigeria president, he is ready to curry the favour of the North at the expense of his people.

1 Like

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2017
And out of the blues IMO people done get mouth for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Bluffly:

Grandpa, sorry. E pain you. The whole scenario points to two facts, the annoyance towards Rochas and the hatred towards Buhari. So that is the context of the story. Na today them they rename road?
I beg go si down

f**k off my friend. can a 'mosque road' in d north be renamed after a southern politician?
FYI dat road is a church road.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by nonsobaba: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Who is Nnamdi Azikiwe?
because we don't know him here in Onitsha.
How will you know him, Ipod wawa clown? The federal university in Awka bears his name, same with the federal teaching hospital in Nnewi, the stadium in your enugu state also bears his name, no state in the old eastern region that does not have a road in its capital that bears his name. The great Zik of Africa, the son of first born Igbos.

Anambra leads, others follow.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2017
gypsey:
I agree totally! he can name any road after Almajiris if he like as long as the raods are Newly built, if he cares more about naming roads let him bulit more roads, not renaming Already built road by Another regime.

u got it!!!
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by bakila: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2017
ezewealth:
Am I the only one that notice that bank didn't sent us season greetings. I hope all our money is intact
You made me laugh. Will check to confirm.
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Bluffly: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Eaa247:

f**k off my friend. can a 'mosque road' in d north be renamed after a southern politician?
FYI dat road is a church road.
Your headache. Does that make the road holy or unholy. Why not prove that you can be sensible.

1 Like

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by SouthEastFacts: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Hausas are not petty and hateful like Igbos, so they won’t act childish like the imolites. This shows the SE is the least civilized region in Nigeria.
That road is older than his late grandfather and it holds symbolic meaning to Ndi Imo. He is even lucky he didn't do that in Aba or Onitsha.

It is our childishness. Is it yours? Why didn't you people allow Jonathan to rename Unilag to MKO University. Hypocrits!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by petitejolie(f): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Cholls:
my sister is fair then if the Hausas rename Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport
please don't compare buhari with his great grand father. even Lagos did not name a street after buhari.

1 Like

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2017
ezewealth:
Am I the only one that notice that bank didn't sent us season greetings. I hope all our money is intact
lol
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by 8stargeneral: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Anything bear buhari can bring curse to d land grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by victorazyvictor(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
How will you know him, Ipod wawa clown? The federal university in Awka bears his name, same with the federal teaching hospital in Nnewi, the stadium in your enugu state also bears his name, no state in the old eastern region that does not have a road in its capital that bears his name. The great Zik of Africa, the son of first born Igbos.

Anambra leads, others follow.

Enyia kparia owegi, be careful.

1 Like

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by jamace(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2017
This one-legged Okorocha should stop the nonsense.
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by psychologist(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2017
This is savagery.... Imolites has no chill grin
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Wantedmiller: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Richy4:

Maybe snapped from different angle with different colour effect
is not about angle check very well........ you can start with the arrow sign
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Wantedmiller: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Its d same road i personally know it. The difference is the camera angle.

is not about angle check very well........ you can start with the arrow sign
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by ruggedtimi(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Great Imolites

We don't take nonsensegrin

I'm so proud of you guys back home.
lol but u guys are taking non sense keeping roachas as the governor.
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Eaa247:

u got it!!!
it"s easy for him to rename Already built roads but failed to build one in his regime, there are bad roads with pot holes every were, no electricity and clean tap water, erosion damaging existing roads, he hasn't done nada to repair them, but he can rename them. misplaced priorities,

I am not against him naming roads! he should build new roads and name it After Adolf Hitler if he wants. as long as the people enjoys brand new roads!! he can also provide constant electricity and name it buhari No problem!! as long as the people enjoys constant electricity!!

5 Likes

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Wantedmiller: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Its d same road i personally know it.
The difference is the camera angle.

I also know the road very well...... did you snap yourself? The arrow was not touched in the second picture but there was no arrow on the second picture bro.

1 Like

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2017
clevvermind:
The Igbos doesn't take nonsense.
you and your igbotic gtammar
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by donb06: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Cholls:
my sister is fair then if the Hausas rename Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport
the airport is a federal airport any federal road can be named after pmb after all there is abacha rd and babangida rd. bt ds buhari he casted himself wen he made tha 97 and 5 percent speech
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by colli247(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=ezewealth post=63670139]Am I the only one that notice that bank didn't sent us season greetings. I hope all our money is intact [/quote is true my man
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Oyindidi(f): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Great Imolites

I like the Igbos, they are united
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by perdollar(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2017
dey wanted rochASS bc ohaKIM was indeed kim. now their asses is being grounded by a real madman
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Biggcake: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
clevvermind:
The Igbos doesn't take nonsense.
But they drank dirty water from Python Dance.
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by yankidelta(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
You dey abroad abi na One corner dey proud of them back home abi?Why u no come join us?
NaijaMutant:
Great Imolites

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by dubemnaija: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
you don’t care about It and you are shouting marginalization up and down. Mumu people wey no open eye.

this boy, will you just shut it. ur mumu is legendary undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike / Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos / Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.