Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (28945 Views)

Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by deebrain(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2017
How old is the average nairalander?

Some people are actually encouraging the girl to sleep with the idiot.

If she does, na una go still come quote scripture and judge like the idiots that you are.

For the lady, arrange a proper set up. If people start becoming aware that they can be set up while harassing their staff, they will tread with caution.

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Plead with him kè You are making it sound as if you are not a professional undecided
He is paying you for the services you rendered and sleeping with him is not part of it!

Don't ridicule yourself, start looking for another job ASAP. This new year God will bless you with a far more better job!

All these occultic men looking for whom to render useless undecided

3 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Go with a spy camera or audio device, nyash the man and record it, thank me later.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by chloride6: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2017
donsimo:
Every problem is an opportunity in disguise, but only if you tilt the perspective.
This is an opportunity to the lady, set the guy up, there are cheap hidden cams to buy, she can " give in" and capture the guy, you her "boyfriend" can catch them in the act and threaten to ruin the man.

Watch her get promotions and a raise in salary.
But she should find another job with his recommendation.
You have no idea how much further she can go with him in her pocket. Unless there are different circumstances.

She can also play the rape card, black mail card. E.tc

# to all the idiots posting idotic things here, op asked a question, if you can contribute meaningfully, shut the F up.

OP never follow this advice I beg you. You may be found dead in a bush.

Imagine your boss didn't want to sleep with you and you came to the office one day ans were you handed a sack letter. What would you do?

What if your office was unable to pay salaries this December nko?

What if your office was sealed by the EFCC?

Bottom line if you value your dignity so much and don't want to sleep with him. Then resign and leave.

You are not tied to the job and there are a dozen other possible scenarios equally out of your control where you can lose the same job.

But that blackmail? That's a No No please. Blackmail is a punishable offence and your boss apparently having more influence than you do can spin it on you, leaving you in a lot of trouble.

So resign or do the do grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Richy4(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Let her report to human resources if its a corporate organisation... if it's not.. then she should start looking for another job because it is not wise for her to stay in a close proximity with a pervert...
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2017
coolestchris:
advise indeed
rate my design

U try but u can do better. Have guys eho started like dis and today dey are on gods level.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2017
viktohmarkz:

Thanks a lot,I'll get to talk to her about it first if she's okay with it then we proceed. Thanks once again
Bro blackmail is like playing with a Pitbull....be careful.... You don't know the length to which the trapped victim might go to get his freedom.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Diso60090(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2017
donsimo:
Every problem is an opportunity in disguise, but only if you tilt the perspective.
This is an opportunity to the lady, set the guy up, there are cheap hidden cams to buy, she can " give in" and capture the guy, you her "boyfriend" can catch them in the act and threaten to ruin the man.

You have no idea how much further she can go with him in her pocket. Unless there are different circumstances.

# to all the idiots posting idotic things here, op asked a question, if you can contribute meaningfully, shut the F up.

When she loses her work hope you will buy her cheap camera to look for new one
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Waffarianman(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2017
If she's not cool with the job let her receive her salary and quite if she doesn't want to be laid
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Eberex(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Is she working in a supermarket or business center? I think it's one of the above because it shows the boss is directly paying her. Meaning no account department, and that means it's a fucking one man business. well for such a situation, you had better resign. Because if you give in, he would continue to ask knowing you are easy to shake.

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by lost24: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2017
She should set d boss up
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by sandland: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2017
viktohmarkz:

Thanks a lot,I'll get to talk to her about it first if she's okay with it then we proceed. Thanks once again

Please don't go and do blackmail job. U will get 7 years jail term if reports you to police. He can hire people to kill you.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by pimpchi(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2017
God help her because it ain't easy at all
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by tlurdy: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2017
let your friend narrate d matter herself .. cos i dont believe won so pe won sope

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Makanjuola89: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by adetayo234: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
I don't know how to say this but what difference does it make, u giving it to some bleep boys who are even jobless

At least this is a pure case of trading what you have to get what you need.

Provided he is not raping her, pls tell her to consent ooo

To get job dey hard dis day except if you have a skill at hand
Will you advise your sister, mom, wife or girlfriend to do that?
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by kaziblake(f): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
This is very tough o cos she might loose her job at last.
my advice is she shld look for a way to get his wife number if he is married and threaten him with it or why not talk to him,Call him and sit him down,tell him things why you can't agree to his proposal,speak sense into his head cos this method actually worked for me who knows he might be touched and apologies to her.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Abagworo(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
donsimo:

You know nothing about life. Many of those that have attempted blackmail are assassinated quietly or framed up with robbery by their more powerful boss. Her best option is either befriend her boss without sexx or resign if she isn't capable. I know of one that arranged a beautiful runs girl for her boss and they became real friends afterwards.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Olammy76(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
pawesome:
She don enta ooooo...
Shii is difficult to get out of...
Taught there re agencies dt you can report dis kinda tinz to

Buh meanwile...set the baastard up
Hide cameras and stuff and when he comes,she should make sure dt she catches every moment and use dt opportunity wisely

Buh by the way,is d job dt a big job dt is worth keeping otherwise let her jst bounce to anoda so as to safe her self dt stress
AGENCIES in this country.... Yes if the job is not worthy i will advice her to leave the organization for the bastard
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by AiiVee(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2017
donsimo:

i love this idea...good one man
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by adetayo234: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2017
kaziblake:
This is very tough o cos she might loose her job at last.
my advice is she shld look for a way to get his wife number if he is married and threaten him with it or why not talk to him,Call him and sit him down,tell him things why you can't agree to his proposal,speak sense into his head cos this method actually worked for me who knows he might be touched and apologies to her.

Hmmmm.... I doubt if this will work sha. When some men determine to eat a pussy, nothing else can change their minds except fear of publicity, like threat with evidence or blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by biodunjazz1: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by sepalapen(m): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
So some bosses still indulge in this shameful act? To the extent of threatening not to pay her for a month she has already worked for? Come on!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
i also thought as well, the lady should play her card well and use it to get back to the man
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2017
coolestchris:
advise indeed rate my design
your are rookie it is very very obvious
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Maeka(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2017
IT IS PPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKES NAIRA LAND BORING TO PPLE, COS U DONT EVEN KNOW WOT TO POST...MUST YOU TALK IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY OR POST?
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by AuroraB(f): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Sex slave alert lipsrsealed
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by deso80: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Are u a christian? then go down on your knees.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by stanliwise(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2017
gratieao:
Op i know it's you, my advice is there is nothing wrong in fvcking with ur boss
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Op telling us moonlight tales
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by ASAMPETE1: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Let her go ahead and sleep with him.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by aamstih: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2017
You see some comments and you can't but wonder.

infogenius:
It is a common thing in this country of ours.
This is not a difficult problem to tackle.

Let her tell her mum and her religious leader to plead on her behalf with the boss.
Once he realizes that respected people that mean well to the have heard of the issue, he will soften up.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by capitalzero: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2017
She should record the conversation, wait till December salary is paid for all staff. if she is not paid, expose him with recorded conversation.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by chiefojiji(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2017
He should try and use Condom... Thats my advice. Good morning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos / I Can't Accept A Job Offer That Pays Below 100k/month ( Keke Rider) / Mtn Salary For Fresher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.