Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! (42647 Views)

“Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame / Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! by soulfood(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! by IamPopular(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:
Is the reason for the backwardness of this Country not lucid to everyone now?

What Youths make-do of their time now is attending concerts to see mates of their younger relatives out of the urge to shout,jump and dance for a night without any benefits. . . undecided

Some idiots will still compare USA despite the glaring imbalance in economic strength.
when you work from january to december and you have a day off and u feel like u want to watch your favourite artist or u just want to forget all the stress and madness this country has put u too,dont judqe others with what they do with their spare time...
Re: Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! by Leonbonapart(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
mvem:
...i dont know how less than 0.0001% of a population going for a concert is that negative or really i dont get ur point...u re trying to relate our problem as a country with the fact that some people deemed it fit to see a concert......its good to hv healthy debates and i ask what really do you mean?
they all youth if you will agree... Not just one concert, neither two or three.

These so called concerts, how does it empower our youths? Is it the way forward? Our ancestral leaders have failed us, what do we all do about it? Absolutely nothing! Jumping from one stupid concert to the other.
And old Africa proverb said, "if your house is on fire, you don't chase rats"
Re: Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! by mvem(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leonbonapart:
they all youth if you will agree... Not just one concert, neither two or three.

These so called concerts, how does it empower our youths? Is it the way forward? Our ancestral leaders have failed us, what do we all do about it? Absolutely nothing! Jumping from one stupid concert to the other.
And old Africa proverb said, "if your house is on fire, you don't chase rats"
...my bro there is nothing like an ideal world, thats reality...you want all our youths attending science conferences or talk shows, is that what you see as growth....maybe, maybe not....all this are just aspects of life, some choose to do one thing and the other different thing.I feel our greatest wish should be peace and stability. If this happens then all things fall in place. Must everything be "empowering", this are artistes organizing concerts and some love to attend, if you see it as stupid then fine, others might find other things more entertanining and "empowering"...you re making an issue out of a non-issue
Re: Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! by Lec25(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:
Is the reason for the backwardness of this Country not lucid to everyone now?

What Youths make-do of their time now is attending concerts to see mates of their younger relatives out of the urge to shout,jump and dance for a night without any benefits. . . undecided

Some idiots will still compare USA despite the glaring imbalance in economic strength.
Oga God will bless you for this your comment. No economical value to all this nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! by Leonbonapart(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
mvem:
...my bro there is nothing like an ideal world, thats reality...you want all our youths attending science conferences or talk shows, is that what you see as growth....maybe, maybe not....all this are just aspects of life, some choose to do one thing and the other different thing.I feel our greatest wish should be peace and stability. If this happens then all things fall in place. Must everything be "empowering", this are artistes organizing concerts and some love to attend, if you see it as stupid then fine, others might find other things more entertanining and "empowering"...you re making an issue out of a non-issue
I understand you perfectly and what you said is all true. But our youth put too much strength in these things and it has become a misplaced priority! Remember the BB Naija or what ever f*ck that sh!t is called

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Twerking Skills / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.