Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,655 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals (42627 Views)

Nikita Pearl Waligwa Dead At 15 / Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos / Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Fira09(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
I got raped by my uncle at 15, Toyin Lawani reveals

Serial entrepreneur, entertainment celebrity and screen goddess, Toyin Lawani of the famed Tiannah Empire has revealed some shocking details about her life.

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, the Real Housewives of Lagos star said she left home at a young age as a result of an unsavoury experience.

“When I was 15, I got raped by one of my uncles. It was so bad for me. I couldn’t tell my mum. Do you know when someone bullies you to the extent that you can’t talk?

I opened up to one of my aunties, and she took me to Ibadan where they tried to get rid of the pregnancy. The pregnancy was about five months already because I didn’t tell anyone.

It was around that time that I was to get admission to UNILAG. My mum was on the phone asking me why I wasn’t back from the holiday at my grandma’s place, I didn’t know what to tell her so I fainted.

When she came back, because she was in Hong Kong at that time, the doctor told her. She couldn’t take it, because I was so young and because the person was so close to the family. Who I was, and where I have been, has shaped me into who I am today. I can take a loss, and stand up straight in front of you and I won’t show you weakness,” she narrated.

“I grew up in a kind of family where there is a way you are expected to behave. They will tie my hands and legs, pour water on my body, to beat me if I mess up. My dad, my mum, and my grandma used to correct me then. I’ll look them in the eyes and tell them ‘I can do this, without you’.

I’ll literally live in people’s houses (with friends) when I leave home. I had no one. I am from a prestigious family in Ibadan and I was trying to find my way”, she added.

She also revealed more shocking experiences of her life, including losing a baby and her travails in romantic relationships and business.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/i-got-raped-by-my-uncle-at-15-toyin-lawani-reveals/

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by MrDickless(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stories that touch!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by HeadNigga: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nawa...I will rather pay an olosho money than rape anybody.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by iiifedimma(f): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Odunharry(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wahala..
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Toneypen247(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Can’t put my tongue on no bitch cuz I still kiss my kids

Hoe, you need to fix your wig(you do) undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by plumule(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
She fainted

grin grin angry

6 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
We don't need to know

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by samorobo: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is sad, I didn’t read past the headline tho.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by JohnPortar: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
R
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by seeker121(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
If civil war wants to start tomorrow nairaland will be the starting ground.The type of hatred and tribal bashing going on in this platform can cause civil war.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by DevilSignature: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
cheesy

As in real uncle?

Him Papa or Mama brother?

I won't believe that an uncle will reduce himself to fuckiin him nice, no matter how strong the konji may hold him. That's to say such an uncle can fuccck his own daughter.

When I was in secondary a very good friend of mine then arranged her cousin for me to fuccck sake of say the cousin kpadu my style well well, who came a visit. He left the room for me and the cousin we fuccck about some rounds only for the useless nigga return at night, knock on the door we open this useless nigga pretending to sleep before I know him don hold the cousin start to fuccck even suck bresss.
Mhen it was so irritating
I left that night to my house cos I couldn't sleep. I regretted anything. 2 am night I Waka back to my house despite that the distance was far

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by FalseProphet1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is why I'm not a fan of sending kids to spend their holidays in all this uncles and auntie houses.

When I get married my kids especially the female ones would remain in my house. Any holiday or festive season I'll be the one to take them out. But to keep them under the care of one horney uncle or one wicked aunty, God forbid.

This I have seen.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by ABG2222: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wow
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by omoredia: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Religion is part of culture. Just as culture is man made so is religion and culture is simply a way to explain our way of life and Religion is simply a way to explain what is beyond us and what we can not truly understand and explain. Absolutely speaking, God has no business with religion and Religion has no business with God.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Idiot.

Always your uncles raping you

No one else mumu attention seeking whores .

You didn't tell anyone since over 35 years

Now now u wan tell person idiot

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by verybadmouth(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Reasons for her waywardness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by BlackPantherxXx: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rape is bad. A victim can have lifelong trauma.

Men especially and women to a minute extent should seek consent from partners.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by 007lss: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fira09:
I got raped by my uncle at 15, Toyin Lawani reveals

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/i-got-raped-by-my-uncle-at-15-toyin-lawani-reveals/
did you enjoy it........ I'm asking for a friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Mkbaba(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Madam cos u re raped....is dat y u re now addicted to sex or what happened....abegi go sleep who did u tell wen u we're raped now u re talking

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by bestman09(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
angry
Very sorry for that. Hope you are not the one that seduced the said uncle?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Xscape047: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Enddy50ty(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
That's very unfortunate and traumatic. I recently had a conversation about rape with a female friend of mine and she opened up to me on how she was raped by her uncle too at the age of 11.
I couldn't help but wonder how some men can be attracted to a minor, an underage girl.
This is sickening..

16 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by cenaman(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Liar

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
It was a consensual agreement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Frodd Attacked By Armed Robbers, His Car Destroyed (Video) / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.