Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue (45656 Views)

World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) / World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine / China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2017
guru90:

which kinda contribution...

wetin our leaders Don contribute in this nation....

Kindly talk wisely joor......

NIGERIA STILL IN SUFFERING VIA OUR LEADERS HAND......

just take a look at China...

China always making a great impacts via developing their country...

Wetin our leaders Don do In this nation?

No good roads
No good networks
constant electricity zero

unemployment everywhere in this nation....

Our useless leaders developing other countries, neglecting their our country...

ME, I AM PLANNING TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY SOONEST SELF....

Stop fuming in the mouth if you have nothing to contribute to the development of your country, nation and humanity.

You went to school and had all the education but what has that help drive development into the country?

Every year in year out, we produce Electrical Engineers but our power plants are been built by Chinese. Do you blame Government for not been competent?

The roads built by Nigerian Engineers wash away after some months. Hence, the Government give the job to Lebanese and Chinese. Do you also blame the Government for your own Education that fails you?

We have vast not cultivated land but food are still been imported. Abeg what are the Agriculture graduates doing? You sit your lazy as.s in one dark room to casf blames on the Government without you doing anything to help your people, country and continent way above underdevelopmental level.

A leader is the servant of the people. They are not Gods that magically make things happen. Your own input is needed to make effort whole and complete.

Make your own research without good road, electricity and water supply. That is an insight that there is more to be done and much more is needed. When you castugate,it only tells that your education is waste

1 Like

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by aksule(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2017
If we're fighting over oil, it can be understood. But we are fighting over how to dress. Whipping over religious sentiment on imported religions. Well, we are good at building mosques and churches instead of schools and manufacturing buildings. Our pastors and imams are busy telling us how God will welcome us to heaven, a place non has gone and come back. They are speaking with authorities from Holy books whose authors are human beings. Dare question and you are referred to as unbeliever. These advanced countries are all going to hell, they don't worship God as stated in the holy books that descend from "heaven" .

1 Like

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
pawesome:
when the automobile designer was designing fr chevrolet and the rest,we wia hearing f him..now he is d head f watsoeva self in naija,did we hear f him again?...

D only tin naija is gud at is killing talents

Who are those designing and developing for the Nigerian Airforce? Are they not Nigerian? As far as I can remember, they designered and built drones, military vehicles with local materials. Are they Ghost? Are they not Nigerians like you?
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Dammyzeal007(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2017
smithsydny:
u like fine fine things oo manage this one
Blood of shekau 👀👀👀
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by MabraO: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2017
matrix199:
First world country!

China has a population of over 1.5billion, and there has never been a reported case of fuel scarcity.

China is busy unveiling technological advanced machinery, Nigeria is busy unveiling fuel scarcity.

If China is a country, Nigeria is a village.

Village still better
Nigeria is settlement
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by philcz(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Stop fuming in the mouth if you have nothing to contribute to the development of your country, nation and humanity.

You went to school and had all the education but what has that help drive development into the country?

Every year in year out, we produce Electrical Engineers but our power plants are been built by Chinese. Do you blame Government for not been competent?

The roads built by Nigerian Engineers wash away after some months. Hence, the Government give the job to Lebanese and Chinese. Do you also blame the Government for your own Education that fails you?

We have vast not cultivated land but food are still been imported. Abeg what are the Agriculture graduates doing? You sit your lazy as.s in one dark room to casf blames on the Government without you doing anything to help your people, country and continent way above underdevelopmental level.

A leader is the servant of the people. They are not Gods that magically make things happen. Your own input is needed to make effort whole and complete.

Make your own research without good road, electricity and water supply. That is an insight that there is more to be done and much more is needed. When you castugate,it only tells that your education is waste
Who is responsible for the education in Nigeria?
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by charloski(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2017
smithsydny:

Bros you are wicked

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
charloski:

Bros you are wicked
his my man ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
shocked
Dammyzeal007:
Blood of shekau 👀👀👀
centboy123456:

abeg fine for me too

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by somehow: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
As a blackman, what have you done on your own?
johnstar:
China again

Choi

I regret been a black man

I shame for dis useless country 9ja

No hope for dis country
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin
sharpwriter:

lol... you are a wicked somebody. if na me be explorer, na pump action I go take dey find una now.; D
happy day bra

1 Like

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by IdeyFindWife: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
smithsydny:

This 25Ltrs tummy nor fit see recession ever!

And you sef, from where you learn your love-vendor-NIGGA work from?

Nor change career o, 2018 is your year, say AMEN!
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

This 25Ltrs tummy nor fit see recession ever!
I give up bra grin
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Rilwayne001: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
matrix199:
First world cou

I quite disagree with this. If China is a country then Nigeria is a jungle. embarassed
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Jabioro: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Tugsramm:
stop shooting ur counry down as ur self wat av done to dis country
What hav you done too...l hav shot the country on foot you raise her..
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2017
matrix199:
First world country!

China has a population of over 1.5billion, and there has never been a reported case of fuel scarcity.

China is busy unveiling technological advanced machinery, Nigeria is busy unveiling fuel scarcity.

Logic
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I quite disagree with this. If China is a country then Nigeria is a jungle. embarassed

Salvage!!!
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Tugsramm(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Jabioro:
What hav you done too...l hav shot the country on foot you raise her..
dat ur problem.i don't expect u to be optimistic
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Largest this; largest that. All na substandard chinko
Go and make your own.
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2017
temitemi1:
China is indeed taking over...
If I say it they will say I am lying.
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2017
matrix199:
First world country!

You can not be serious! Nigeria is a FOREST , village should be compared to south africa abeg
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by cool318(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

You are not wrong in your own opinion, but can you ask yourself what's the driving force of an economy - Power.
Power promotes creativity, creates inventions, leads to collosal manpower development.
Who should provide the power? Is it not Government?
They are to provide the enabling environment for the citizens to exhibit their potentials.

Why do you pay Tax? Are the reasons justified by the Government? Nigeria has got Talents, massive talented people but all jetting outside the country cos of Draconian Government.
A lot to educate you on, don't act like an Alien who does not know why CONTRACTS FAIL IN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by johnstar(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
somehow:
As a blackman, what have you done on your own?
undecided

Nothing.

Do u care to help me
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by centboy123456(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=63679130][/quote]

waiting happen na guy me self I like better tin na
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Jabioro: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tugsramm:
dat ur problem.i don't expect u to be optimistic
l laugh at your porous argument.
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by guru90: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Boss.... I have my own biz RUNNING, I didn't depend on FG... I also employed people to work for me and I paid them very well...

HAVE THIS IN YOUR MIND: OUR NIGERIA LEADERS HAVE FAILED US....

DON'T SUPPORT THIS EVIL LEADERS.
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by GodFreyinNORSE: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
cool318:

You are not wrong in your own opinion, but can you ask yourself what's the driving force of an economy - Power.
Power promotes creativity, creates inventions, leads to collosal manpower development.
Who should provide the power? Is it not Government?
They are to provide the enabling environment for the citizens to exhibit their potentials.

The Nigeria Government has spent hundreds of billion to the foreign Engineers just to build and maintain hydropower plants across the Nigeria. Where are the Nigerian experts? How has Nigerian Engineers maintain and improve on the one built?

Nigeria Engineers are awkward. Even when the Foreign Engineers built the power plant, Nigeria counterpart who run and maintain the plant have done nothing to improve, upgrade or maintain. The problem with this installation is that it components are depleting, our Engineers cannot fabricate any technical components except when they import. The water flow sometimes affect the installation but nothing has been to improve the flow.

It is not the duty of the Government to produce a dime. That is the responsibility of production is vested on the patriotic citizen and anyone who have in heart the development of his people and humanity.

The Government is meant to expand, improve and develop whatever the patriot produce. Buhari or Jonathan or Abacha are not researchers. They are not working in Laboratory or experimental field. They are rather working in Administrative offices.

Meanwhile, billions have been invested in Education. Alot of millions graduate every year in our schools. We produce hundreds of Engineers, Scientists in many fields but what are they doing to make us develop as human? Absolute nothing.

So instead of casting blames and heeping everything on the government, you should get your bottom down and do some work.

cool318:

Why do you pay Tax? Are the reasons justified by the Government? Nigeria has got Talents, massive talented people but all jetting outside the country cos of Draconian Government.

What tax are you talking about? The issue on ground is not if the Government is utilizing it tax. Afterall we have roads, schools and hospitals to justify that they are utilizing the money. However, the roads built by Nigerians are sub standard. Rather, our roads are been built by Chinese and Lebanese. Our structures are been built by Germans and Americans. What are Nigerians doing? Is it to only heap blames on Government only?

cool318:

A lot to educate you on, don't act like an Alien who does not know why CONTRACTS FAIL IN NIGERIA

Contract to Nigeria Engineers fail because they are failures themselves. They went to school but rather cast blames on the Government because some Chinese individuals built amphibious aircraft as if the machine was built by the Chinese President.

Foreign companies get contracts now and then. You and your fellow should consult each and everyone to ascertain where the problem is. No serious Government will give contract to incompetent and substandard value which you lots are known for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by GodFreyinNORSE: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
guru90:

Boss.... I have my own biz RUNNING, I didn't depend on FG... I also employed people to work for me and I paid them very well...

HAVE THIS IN YOUR MIND: OUR NIGERIA LEADERS HAVE FAILED US....

DON'T SUPPORT THIS EVIL LEADERS.

grin grin grin

You have divert from fuming and heaping blames on Government to boosting of how you run business. Even in the world worst economy, people still run business without any help from the Government. So how are you any different?

On here, you guys are blaming the Government because an amphibious aircraft was built, not by the Chinese Leader but Men of the people of the republic who wants to contribute to the development of their people and country. How then is it the problem of the Nigeria Government if you cannot build your own Road or Power installation?
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by kenoz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wow !

This is massive
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Meanwhile in Africa, we are unveiling the richest man of god and largest church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / John Mahama Spotted Clearing Weeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.