Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue (45635 Views)

World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) / World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine / China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by GodFreyinNORSE: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
philcz:
Who is responsible for the education in Nigeria?

You are not making sense sire.

The Government spends billions of naira to subsidies education in Nigeria. We produce hundreds of graduate in Science and Engineering but not one single Engineer can build an Airplane. With this, you blame the Government for your own shortcomings
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Tugsramm(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jabioro:
l laugh at your porous argument.
dis nt argument
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by guru90: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tugsramm:
den migrate to kenya or libya those place ar paradise

My processing visa country;

USA or England or Spain or California or Germany or France, .....

ANY COUNTRY IN AFRICA is cancel in my list.......
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by GodFreyinNORSE: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
pawesome:
when the automobile designer was designing fr chevrolet and the rest,we wia hearing f him..now he is d head f watsoeva self in naija,did we hear f him again?...

D only tin naija is gud at is killing talents

Stop lying.

The Nigeria Air force Engineers designed and built a drone for the military which is been used by the Armed force against boko haram.

http://defence.gov.ng/index.php/78-featured/169-nigerian-air-force-uav-unveiled

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/young-naf-officers-design-build-drone/

The Government is funding students to foreign countries to train Nigerians on how to build and maintain a craft. How many Nigerians have developed a plane locally that have not been funded by the Government? Tell me
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by GodFreyinNORSE: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
guru90:

If you like go to Pluto or Planet X. That is your headache.
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Tugsramm(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
guru90:

maybe in ur next life chose wisely
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by guru90: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
GodFreyinNORSE:

grin grin grin

You have divert from fuming and heaping blames on Government to boosting of how you run business. Even in the world worst economy, people still run business without any help from the Government. So how are you any different?

On here, you guys are blaming the Government because an amphibious aircraft was built, not by the Chinese Leader but Men of the people of the republic who wants to contribute to the development of their people and country. How then is it the problem of the Nigeria Government if you cannot build your own Road or Power installation?

We are seeking FEDERAL APPOINTMENT....

but Our leaders refused to give the Youth little privilege to explore....
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by cool318(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
GodFreyinNORSE:

The Nigeria Government has spent hundreds of billion to the foreign Engineers just to build and maintain hydropower plants across the Nigeria. Where are the Nigerian experts? How has Nigerian Engineers maintain and improve on the one built?

Nigeria Engineers are awkward. Even when the Foreign Engineers built the power plant, Nigeria counterpart who run and maintain the plant have done nothing to improve, upgrade or maintain. The problem with this installation is that it components are depleting, our Engineers cannot fabricate any technical components except when they import. The water flow sometimes affect the installation but nothing has been to improve the flow.

It is not the duty of the Government to produce a dime. That is the responsibility of production is vested on the patriotic citizen and anyone who have in heart the development of his people and humanity.

The Government is meant to expand, improve and develop whatever the patriot produce. Buhari or Jonathan or Abacha are not researchers. They are not working in Laboratory or experimental field. They are rather working in Administrative offices.

Meanwhile, billions have been invested in Education. Alot of millions graduate every year in our schools. We produce hundreds of Engineers, Scientists in many fields but what are they doing to make us develop as human? Absolute nothing.

So instead of casting blames and heeping everything on the government, you should get your bottom down and do some work.

What tax are you talking about? The issue on ground is not if the Government is utilizing it tax. Afterall we have roads, schools and hospitals to justify that they are utilizing the money. However, the roads built by Nigerians are sub standard. Rather, our roads are been built by Chinese and Lebanese. Our structures are been built by Germans and Americans. What are Nigerians doing? Is it to only heap blames on Government only?

Contract to Nigeria Engineers fail because they are failures themselves. They went to school but rather cast blames on the Government because some Chinese individuals built amphibious aircraft as if the machine was built by the Chinese President.

Foreign companies get contracts now and then. You and your fellow should consult each and everyone to ascertain where the problem is. No serious Government will give contract to incompetent and substandard value which you lots are known for.

I am not here to banter words with you on who is judiciously implementing Tax payments or not
, A typical case of Buhari's Son accident should be an expository case scenario for you.
you should have it at the back of your mind that contracts awarding processes in Nigeria does not conform to world best practices. Go to Abuja and ask

A professor in Umudike has developed, tested and cured HIV/AIDS patients. Give him a Patent and recognition, has been a mirage. Is he not patriotic.
By the time he bolts out, people like you will start lamenting.
Government has not done their part. Take it or leave it
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by bejick(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Explorers:
China's home-grown AG600, the world's largest amphibious aircraft in production, took to the skies its maiden flight.

The plane, codenamed 'Kunlong' according to state news agency Xinhua, took off from the southern city of Zhuhai and landed after roughly an hour-long flight.

With a wingspan of 38.8 metres (127 feet) and powered by four turboprop engines, the aircraft is capable of carrying 50 people and can stay airborne for 12 hours.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5215843/Worlds-largest-amphibious-aircraft-takes-air.html

pinshure of the walking on water or Idonbilivit
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by GodFreyinNORSE: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
cool318:

I am not here to banter words with you on who is judiciously implementing Tax payments or not
, A typical case of Buhari's Son accident should be an expository case scenario for you.
you should have it at the back of your mind that contracts awarding processes in Nigeria does not conform to world best practices. Go to Abuja and ask

A professor in Umudike has developed, tested and cured HIV/AIDS patients. Give him a Patent and recognition, has been a mirage. Is he not patriotic.
By the time he bolts out, people like you will start lamenting.
Government has not done their part. Take it or leave it

Stop going round in circle.

The Amphibian Aircraft was built by a Chinese not the Chinese Government or Politicians. If it were you should please show us.

And for your information, Umudike should prove his case W.H.O.

NACA has already dismissed his claim. If he can prove he has potent cure of Aids, he should prove it.

Meanwhile, Aghogho, the Delta guy who built an prototype Airplane has been sent to foreign school for more training. This is done by the Government you so much love to hate.

The challenge is to contribute your quota and let Government do theirs
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by GodFreyinNORSE: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
guru90:

We are seeking FEDERAL APPOINTMENT....

but Our leaders refused to give the Youth little privilege to explore....

The Youth should stop sitting their as.s down and do something for themselves.
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Tonytonex(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
WOW! the world is ruled by ideas...
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by bigiyaro(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
matrix199:
First world country!

China has a population of over 1.5billion, and there has never been a reported case of fuel scarcity.

China is busy unveiling technological advanced machinery, Nigeria is busy unveiling fuel scarcity.

If China is a country, Nigeria is a village.
naija is more like a hamlet i think
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Cjizzy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
matrix199:
First world country!

China has a population of over 1.5billion, and there has never been a reported case of fuel scarcity.

China is busy unveiling technological advanced machinery, Nigeria is busy unveiling fuel scarcity.

sure you meant hamlet not village
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by shiffynaani(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
johnstar:
China again

Choi

I regret been a black man

I shame for dis useless country 9ja

No hope for dis country
Or Rather, You Regret Being A Nigerian? Stop Shading Blacks Pls. U Can Bleach To White Man Nah
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by johnstar(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
shiffynaani:
Or Rather, You Regret Being A Nigerian? Stop Shading Blacks Pls. U Can Bleach To White Man Nah

Dis country hard men

I juz dey pity d ppl wey nor fit afford 1square meal out der

Like serious u suppose understand weytn i mean

D country is a mess
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by shiffynaani(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
johnstar:

Dis country hard men

I juz dey pity d ppl wey nor fit afford 1square meal out der

Like serious u suppose understand weytn i mean

D country is a mess
I Know Bro. Me Too Dey Feel For Those People. Buh We Should Try To Appreciate And Be Proud Of Our Race Bro
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by fwallex4truth: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
matrix199:
First world country!

Absolutely correct!!! Village indeed! Crazy most populous black monkey village.

Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by rampantlover: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
And to think that the citizens of this country don't brag by calling their country the giant of Asia but here we have a country lacking the basic necessities but doesn't stop the delusional citizens barking how that hell hole is the giant of Africa. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by 9ja2: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=matrix199 post=63670854]First world country!

If China is a country, Nigeria is a village. [/quote

Are you sure China has never experienced fuel shortages?

https://gastopowerjournal.com/markets/item/8064-cnpc-starts-diverting-gas-to-northern-china-to-ease-fuel-shortages
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by 9ja2: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by HARDLABOR: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
johnstar:
China again

Choi

I regret been a black man

I shame for dis useless country 9ja

No hope for dis country

Oga u can exit the con3 while u still waiting
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Gwan2(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
GodFreyinNORSE:

Stop going round in circle.

The Amphibian Aircraft was built by a Chinese not the Chinese Government or Politicians. If it were you should please show us.

And for your information, Umudike should prove his case W.H.O.

NACA has already dismissed his claim. If he can prove he has potent cure of Aids, he should prove it.

Meanwhile, Aghogho, the Delta guy who built an prototype Airplane has been sent to foreign school for more training. This is done by the Government you so much love to hate.

The challenge is to contribute your quota and let Government do theirs
Bro I must admit you are educated and knowledgeable. I love peeps of your kind within my circle. What you have been saying is the blatant truth, without any intention of exonerating leaders or rulers we have had in time past...obviously, they have a very large share of the blame as well.
Some couple of yrs back I enjoyed a scholarship/sponsorship to school overseas. I met people of diverse affiliations. You see these Chinese guys, when it comes to being patriotic about China...Omo they are top notch. Most of them don't have the privilege of sponsorship, they are self sponsored students bent on gaining technological knowhow of Americans and Europeans with the sole aim of going back home to replicate and improve on it. They told me one secret, wherever a Chinese man find himself, the mentality is what to create and sell. Check around, how many Chinese employees can you find in Nigeria, rather they own most textile, pharmaceutical, etc.
On the flip side, what amazes me about the Nigerian scholars enjoying sponsorship is thinking either howtto find a permanent work in the country or how to come back to Nigeria and secure a good job. No zeal to create or make something out of the education that almost #30m in total was spent on.
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by tck2000(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Nice
Re: Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue by Prymestrr(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2019
Explorers:

Oya....
Ogbeni you're married. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / John Mahama Spotted Clearing Weeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.