|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,379,835 members, 5,306,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 December 2019 at 05:01 AM
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 12:36pm On Jan 02|
Happy New Year, 2019.
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by nafcoo: 12:29am On Jan 06|
Pls when is the 2019 training starting. And how much is the training fee.
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 3:13pm On Jan 07|
Thanks for your interest.
Lectures for June 2019 Diet will commence from February 2, 2019. Classes holds every Saturday; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For training fee, WhatsApp: 08-139458588
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 9:21am On Jan 15|
Kindly assist this young man by responding to his questionnaire. I have never met him but he sent it to me by mail and I am inclined to helping him. I hope you will do the same. God bless you.
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 3:54pm On Jan 27|
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION & LECTURES
*ENHANCE YOUR CAREER WITH A PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN PUBLIC RELATIONS, from NIPR*
Registration of new students is currently in progress for June, 2019 NIPR Professional Examination in Public Relations.
Lectures will commence from Saturday, February 2, 2019 to May, 26.
Minimum Requirement: SSCE O' LEVEL with credit in Maths and English.
Sunjem Schools, 6 Oladejo Close, Barracks Bus-stop, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.
Suite 31, Mota Complex, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.
*COST OF CERTIFICATE STAGE*
- NIPR Student registration #10,000
- Lecture fee #25,000
- Handouts/Pastquestions/PR Case Study #28,000
- Exam fee #3,000 per paper*10 paper
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 1:43pm On Feb 11|
*ORIENTATION & LECTURES*
WE are set to commence orientation and lectures for NIPR June 2019 Diet Exams.
Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2019.
Venue: Suite 31, Mota Complex, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.
Time: 10 a.m. prompt.
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 7:13pm On Feb 19|
Professional Certificate Exam
This is open to SSCE holders and graduates of other disciplines (with the exception of Mass Communications, Marketing and Public Relations graduates). It comprises of ten courses namely:
1. Principle of Public Relations
2. Business Administration and Management
3. Principles of Psychology and Sociology
4. Public Relations, Media and Methods
5. Communication Theories and Practice
7. Public Relations for Private and Public Sectors
8. Public Relations in Government
9. Research and Evaluation
10. Comparative Public Relations Systems
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 4:56pm On Mar 10|
ENHANCE YOUR CAREER WITH A PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN PUBLIC RELATIONS
*NIPR JUNE 2019 DIET EXAM*
This is to notify all prospective candidates that lectures for June examinations will commence as follows:
Date: Today, Saturday 2nd March, 2019
Venue: Sunjem Schools, 6 Oladejo Close, Barracks Bus-stop, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos
Time: 10: a.m. prompt.
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 7:47pm On Mar 28|
PR lectures in progress, join us this weekend.
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 4:29pm On May 12|
STEPS/PROCEDURES FOR NIPR STUDENT REGISTRATION:
- Students obtain registration form either by downloading from the Institute’s website or it can be picked up from any of our offices in Abuja or Lagos.
- Payment of Ten thousand naira (#10,000) being the registration fees which is to be paid into the Institute’s account.
- Submission of forms to the office. The form must be filled with all necessary documents attached (SSCE Result and other relevant documents) including four passport photographs.
STEPS FOR EXAM REGISTRATION:
* The registration form is screened by the Exam officer to determine what level of exam student is to sit for.
* Upon confirmation, the student gets to pay the exam fee.
* The student tenders the payment teller and is given an examination form to fill and submit.
* The student gets a copy of the syllabus upon completion of Registration.
Once all forms have been submitted and documents verified, the student will be communicated by email/SMS on the notification for exams and also a copy of the exam time table would be sent. The student would also receive his/her exams ID card with an Exam /Registration number.
The Registration number is valid for 3 years from the date of Registration which is renewable upon expiration with the sum of #5, 000, payable to the Institute’s account.
EXAM FEE BREAKDOWN:
Each Certificate course costs N3, 000 x 10 subjects: N30, 000
Administration fee: N4, 000
Registration Fee: N10, 000
Total: N44, 000
Each course costs N4, 000 (N4, 000 x 5 courses): N20, 000
Registration fee: N10, 000
Administration fee of N4, 000
Total: N34, 000
Graduates of Mass communication who wish to sit for the diploma exams will be granted exemption from the Certificate stage upon the submission of their transcript and a payment of #30, 000 being the exemption fee.
Once results are released, it will be uploaded on the website and notifications (through mails and SMS) will be sent to students so that they can check their results on the website using their registration numbers. The hardcopies will be pasted on our Notice boards at the Abuja and Lagos offices.
STATEMENT OF RESULTS:
Students can pick up their statements of result immediately the results are released.
To be sent based on request by intending Institution/party. The student bears the cost of courier, depending on the state/ Country it is to be sent to.
The NYSC exemption is a certificate issued by NYSC. It is issued to our students who have completed the Institute’s Certificate and Diploma exams. For now, the exemption certificate from NYSC is on hold as the Institute is renewing its terms with the NYSC.
FOR LECTURES, EXAM STUDY MATERIALS, PR CASE STUDY MANUAL, PAST QUESTIONS, TEXTBOOKS, etc.
081 3945 8588, 080 5340 8939
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 7:22am On Jun 01|
NIPR, past questions review lecture for both Certificate & Diploma students holds tomorrow, Saturday, 1 June, 2019.
Venue: Sunjem Schools, 6 Oladejo Close, by Akinwumi Street, Barracks B/stop, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.
Contact: 081 3945 8588
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 3:43pm On Jun 22|
*JULY 2019 NIPR PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS*
Past questions revision exercise for both Diploma and Certificate students holds every Saturday & Sunday.
Venue: Sunjem Schools, 6 Oladejo Close, Barracks B/Stop, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.
Time: 9: a.m. to 1: p.m.
Fee: #20k only.
081 3945 8588, 080 5340 8939.
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 3:46pm On Jul 15|
Register for December, 2019, NIPR Professional Exams in Public Relations.
081 3945 8588, 080 5340 8939
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 8:12am On Jul 24|
African Public Relations Association (APRA)
Post: Governance & Economic Counsel
Role : Part time
The African Public Relations Association (APRA) the umbrella body for the practice of public relations in Africa is seeking the services of an individual that will primarily advice its Executive Council on issues of governance and economy in Africa.
APRA at it’s next level of engagement, desires to push the relevance of public relations as management function and ensure its full integration in all activities relating to the socio-economic and political development of the continent.
This becomes more imperative with the signing of the Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCTFA) which APRA intends to champion and be a strong advocate of.
The selected person will be responsible for the following;
0. Preparing position papers on issues of continental importance
0. Advising the Executive Council on issues of continental importance
0. Looking for opportunities for the association to partner with relevant organizations across the continent and beyond
0. Helping the association in its objective of been a strong advocate and voice of influence on the continent especially among key stakeholders
0. Provide various platforms for the association to enlighten on the benefits and workings of the free trade agreement
0. Advising on the interface between the association on one hand and the African Union Commission (AUC) as well as the AfCFTA secretariat in Accra, Ghana
Candidate must have a strong knowledge of International Relations with a strong emphasis on Africa.
Candidate must possess a minimum of first degree in International Relations. Masters in the same discipline will be an advantage.
Relevant experience in a similar role will also be a key deciding factor.
Part time, reporting to the President through the Coordinator
Attractive with the possibility of official travel.
Please send detailed resume including copies of relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday August 9, 2019.
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by symmetric: 4:49pm On Aug 14|
PR Case Studies For Sale:
WhatsApp/ Call: 081 3945 8588
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by IMC247: 9:04pm On Oct 31|
A Public Relations & Strategic Communication Agency located at Marina, Lagos Island driven by Human Experience and Philosophy that create Strategies & Stories to close gaps between clients & the audiences is in need of a Public Relation Associate with 3 years of relevant experience.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Develop and Manage the Brand Identity.
• Responsible for Maintaining and Updating Internal and External Communication Portals, Such as Newsletters, Websites and Social Networking Pages.
• Develop and Put in Place Communication Campaigns and Strategies.
• Communicate Strategies and Issues to Management Team. Organize and Attend Promotional Events Such as Press Conferences, Open Days, Exhibitions, Tours and Visits.
• Constantly communicates with the public and has full responsibility for the firm’s relationships with clients..
Application Closing Date: November 7, 2019.
Kindly send CV to email@example.com with the Subject Public Relation Associate
|Re: Professional Exam/certificate In Public Relations by IMC247: 1:46pm On Nov 28|
The Institute would like to inform all members that the Special MCPD for Upgrading scheduled to hold on November 18 and 22 in Abuja and Lagos respectively, has been postponed. The new date would be communicated to members as soon as it is confirmed. All inconvenience is regretted,
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85