Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) (2526 Views)

My Lil Sis Is Putting Her Redmi 9c Up For Sale / Itel Come In And See what Your Phone Is Putting Me Through / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by nas4q(m): 6:11am On Dec 28, 2017
undecidedI bought this itel phone after a friend recommended it to me. Yesterday I was replying my messages when I put the phone on sleep mode to go and use the convenience. Just after I stepped out of the room, I decided to wake the phone. I pressed the touch no response. I waited for about 30 minutes no response. I removed the SD card and sim cards no response. The volume and power buttons press but the screen doesn't. The phone has never fallen and, it's very clean and still looks like a new phone.

I think the touchpad has developed fault on its own without any trigger. Please how do I go about rectifying this issue. @itelmobileng, your attention is needed.
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by TDonald: 6:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Oga, your phone still dey sleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by Tallesty1(m): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Maybe the weather was cloudy, Itel phones usually stop working when it's about to rain

8 Likes

Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by songzDaniel01(m): 6:19am On Dec 28, 2017
nas4q:
I bought this itel phone after a friend recommended it to me. Yesterday I was replying my messages when I put the phone on sleep mode to go and use the convenience. Just after I stepped out of the room, I decided to wake the phone. I pressed the touch no response. I waited for about 30 minutes no response. I removed the SD card and sim cards no response. The volume and power buttons press but the screen doesn't. The phone has never fallen and, it's very clean and still looks like a new phone.

I think the touchpad has developed fault on its own without any trigger. Please how do I go about rectifying this issue. @itelmobileng, your attention is needed.
name of phone?
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by sinaj(f): 6:19am On Dec 28, 2017
TDonald:
Tallesty1:
Maybe the weather was cloudy, Itel phones usually stop working when it's about to rain
lolll grin

2 Likes

Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by TDonald: 6:20am On Dec 28, 2017
songzDaniel01:
name of phone?

ITEL

1 Like

Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by sinaj(f): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Op see if u can do a hard reset since d volume nd power keys r still working
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by songzDaniel01(m): 6:22am On Dec 28, 2017
TDonald:

ITEL
itel wetin Na ?
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by TDonald: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2017
songzDaniel01:
itel wetin Na ?

No be name of phone you ask?, next time you ask for model

Btw OP should give you that answer

1 Like

Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by nas4q(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2017
songzDaniel01:
name of phone?

Itel p51 maxx power
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by nas4q(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2017
sinaj:
Op see if u can do a hard reset since d volume nd power keys r still working

The phone has a nonremovable battery. I cannot off the phone. I tried doing a hard reset but it keeps taking screenshot. As we speak now the phone is still not responding. If I have bought this phone fairly used I would have understand
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by nas4q(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Tallesty1:

Is this a joke or reality? It possibly has something to do with the weather
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by nas4q(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2017
Please I need help on this
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by nas4q(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2017
TDonald:

Yes o. I am still trying every 30 minutes
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by austinereds(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2017
I can't laugh oh . Just take it somewhere to wake it up from its slumber
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by pointstores(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Itel no be phone
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by nas4q(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Why is itelmobile ignoring this thread?
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by youngsahito(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2017
take it to the carl care for them to wake it up 4 u
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by respect80(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Put am on top bench then givam 30 strokes of cane then e go wake up immediately with shout sef grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by CountCarter(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Power failure, would cost you #1500 hopefully or less but, since it's a new phone, just take it back to where you bought it and they would fix it.
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by bravesoul247(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Very bad... Make una buy TECNO brand una no go hear
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by bravesoul247(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
nas4q:
I bought this itel phone after a friend recommended it to me. Yesterday I was replying my messages when I put the phone on sleep mode to go and use the convenience. Just after I stepped out of the room, I decided to wake the phone. I pressed the touch no response. I waited for about 30 minutes no response. I removed the SD card and sim cards no response. The volume and power buttons press but the screen doesn't. The phone has never fallen and, it's very clean and still looks like a new phone.

Just take it back, I'm sure it has warranty
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by nas4q(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Something miraculous happened today. I went to carlcare to look for solution. I was told they are on break till next year. I went to the store I bought the phone. They assured me it's a minor fault and that it would be done by the support service.

I left and was explaining to a friend. He collected the phone and troubleshoot. He presses the power button for a long time. The phone off. He then on it back. Lo & behold everything is working perfectly. I have done all these myself but no result. I thank God. Thanks for your funny comments and suggestions.

1 Like

Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by Marvel1206: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
nas4q:
Please I need help on this
Press and hold the power button for 10 secs, it should reboot
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by Marvel1206: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
nas4q:
Something miraculous happened today. I went to carlcare to look for solution. I was told they are on break till next year. I went to the store I bought the phone. They assured me it's a minor fault and that it would be done by the support service.

I left and was explaining to a friend. He collected the phone and troubleshoot. He presses the power button for a long time. The phone off. He then on it back. Lo & behold everything is working perfectly. I have done all these myself but no result. I thank God. Thanks for your funny comments and suggestions.
Oh wow! Glad you got your phone back. You did it yourself but it probably wasn't up to 10 seconds
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by youneedjoy: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
My Itel 1508 is giving serious problems, it losses memory especially each time my data is on, all my contacts will be wiped out even when saved contact called, the name won't even appear. I thought it was virus until two other people that use Itel complained about the same thing.

Again, it often asks me to select primary sim card and each time that message appears, I won't be able to entertain any call and it does it without my knowledge until people tell me that they have been calling my line.

In addition, if I want to make call, it will off by itself and put question mark on both sim cards. The whole thing is so frustrating. How can I have phone that doesn't save contacts.

House, anybody with solution please?
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by nas4q(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Marvel1206:

Press and hold the power button for 10 secs, it should reboot

I didn't see this on time. That's exactly what my did. I am typing with the phone now. Thanks bro
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by Akobi83: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Somebody should pls help me o, I need the right place where to get wholesale price of those small Itel and Tecno phones at Computer village or other place. I have shops in one of the best locations in Akure where to resell them.
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by Akobi83: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Anybody with useful idea should pls contact me on 07032328022
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by Ayebogbon(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
youneedjoy:
My Itel 1508 is giving serious problems, it losses memory especially each time my data is on, all my contacts will be wiped out even when saved contact called, the name won't even appear. I thought it was virus until two other people that use Itel complained about the same thing.

Again, it often asks me to select primary sim card and each time that message appears, I won't be able to entertain any call and it does it without my knowledge until people tell me that they have been calling my line.

In addition, if I want to make call, it will off by itself and put question mark on both sim cards. The whole thing is so frustrating. How can I have phone that doesn't save contacts.

Marvel1206:

Oh wow! Glad you got your phone back. You did it yourself but it probably wasn't up to 10 seconds
youneedjoy:

that's exactly what mine did, to save emergency contact will take like 5minutes for the contact to save, the simple solution is just to back up your phone data get a memory card copy all useful things from your phone, then do factory restore settings, to my phone is like magic, ever since have done it, my itel1508 is normal
Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by Nobody: 3:34am On May 24, 2019
I am a super phone user and I use the itel 1508. It serves me well because I make sure the internal storage is not filled to the max. This optimizes the phone. No phone works well when its internal storage is filled up. Another thing concerning the contacts - if you seek a contact, use the search feature to search it out. If this doesn't work, I suggest you hard reset your phone by turning it off and pressing the power button and volume down button until the itel logo displays. Then select the phonemic by using the volume up and down button and power button to select. Hard reset makes the phone quicker and faster. It makes it just like new. I am currently using itel 1508 and I am quite satisfied being the super user I am
Ayebogbon:

that's exactly what mine did, to save emergency contact will take like 5minutes for the contact to save, the simple solution is just to back up your phone data get a memory card copy all useful things from your phone, then do factory restore settings, to my phone is like magic, ever since have done it, my itel1508 is normal

Re: ITEL Come In And See What Your Phone Is Putting Me Through(FIXED) by drjprince: 6:26am On May 24, 2019
bravesoul247:
Very bad... Make una buy TECNO brand una no go hear
he is running away from itel and your are referring tecno for him you re yet another friend telling him to buy nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which 4gb Ram Phone With FHD (full HD) Can I Get At The Range Of 40k To 45k / Is Gsm Village In Abuja, A Good Place To Buy Phones?? / Like New Conditions 64GB Gray Iphone 8 Plus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.